Giftcard

Discus and support Giftcard in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi i was scratching off my xbox giftcard code when i accidently scratched some of the code off, now i cant put the code in because part of it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by S.H.YGuy, Jun 3, 2020.

1. S.H.YGuy
    S.H.YGuy Guest

Giftcard

Hi i was scratching off my xbox giftcard code when i accidently scratched some of the code off, now i cant put the code in because part of it is scratched off. What do i do?

:)

S.H.YGuy, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Lactos292 Win User

do they put tax on gift cards that you put money on it?

Yolu will not be charged tax on a giftcard. That would be double dipping because you'd have to pay tax on the giftcard and then again on whatever you buy with the giftcard.
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

$10 gift card

Hi,

the free $10 giftcard is only availble if you signed up for the newsletter from microsoft otherwise you don't receive a $10 giftcard
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Live Gold

É um cartão de Giftcard ou Xbox Live Gold card?

[Translation - Is it a giftcard or Xbox Live Gold card? ]
  5. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

Bought a gift card in Tesco

Tesco is the only place you can get a refund but in your situation they don't offer refunds for giftcards. Maybe try selling it to someone for the price you paid for the giftcard
  6. Wapty Win User

DEBIT CARD DEBIT MICROSOFT*XBOX MSBILL.INFO WA

Credit or Debit or GiftCard will work
Thema:

Giftcard

1. Giftcard - Similar Threads - Giftcard

2. Giftcards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Giftcards: I have some unused giftcards on my account. If i get more giftcards and get the saldo to € 500,-. Is it possible to buy the Xbox Series X in the Microsoft Store using the gift cards?...
  3. problem with Xbox giftcard

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with Xbox giftcard: Can someone help me for God's sake, I bought a gift card but somehow the code in it was violated, is there a way of me recovering it using the barcode? af6edef0-f6ad-4d35-97b6-32f0d0eeedd3
  4. Xbox Giftcard code already redeemed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Giftcard code already redeemed: I just bought an Xbox giftcard and went to redeem the code but it is saying the code has already been redeemed. What can I do? 04a52084-07e7-4b5f-868e-e7c86c79ccce
  5. redeeming giftcard

in XBoX on Consoles
    redeeming giftcard: Hi guys, I am trying to redeem a gift on my account. The gift card was purchased from Amazon UK. I used to live in the Netherlands but 3 year ago i have moved to the UK. I have changed the region...
  6. My giftcard isnt working properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My giftcard isnt working properly: So i went to a local gamestore, bought a $25 giftcard and put it in like usual, i try buy a ingame-currency, put my details in to buy and it says: your balance is £2.17 how do you want to pay the...
  7. Fortnite bucks giftcard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite bucks giftcard: I am looking for help to redeem a fortnite giftcard that i have. My son has played this game for 3 years now we cant redeem a fortnite giftcard. I tried to sign in through epic games, i tried...
  8. Would you be able to buy a xbox with giftcards from x box rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would you be able to buy a xbox with giftcards from x box rewards?: Hey I got two questions so would you be able to buy an xbox with giftcards you get from Microsoft rewards? Also, can you gift a giftcard you get from Microsoft rewards? Thank you guys for your...
  9. Can I buy MInecraft Windows 10 edition using a visa giftcard or a xbox giftcard

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I buy MInecraft Windows 10 edition using a visa giftcard or a xbox giftcard: Can i get windows 10 edition using a visa gift card or a Xbox gift card because i want to know because i don't have a debit card or credit card and would like to get it....
  10. how do i get a minecoin giftcard

in XBoX on Mobile
    how do i get a minecoin giftcard: Hi, i would like to buy 320 minecoins for someone i would like to know how to buy a minecoin giftcard thank you, azad 57de3b7f-6bdb-4c9d-a60c-2f1d72a09a60