Gifted to another region

Discus and support Gifted to another region in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a game of xbox and I also bought it as a gift for my freind but then they can't redeem code because of region... Can I get my money... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mulderxxx1, Jan 22, 2022.

1. mulderxxx1
    mulderxxx1 Guest

Gifted to another region

I recently bought a game of xbox and I also bought it as a gift for my freind but then they can't redeem code because of region... Can I get my money back it wasnt cheap

:)

mulderxxx1, Jan 22, 2022
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

country to country

You cant.

Gifting is locked to region.

Both users need to be in the same region to gift games. You cannot gift to any one in another region
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Gifted to another region

4. ngocphi Win User

Gifted to another region

Yes do it thru account.Microsoft.com
  5. Korhog Win User

Friend bought me a gift

It's region pricing, you can't use a gift with region lock from another region
  6. Boombaa Win User

Gift codevirtual gift c

Hi,

This is probably because your friend bought the gift card from another region, maybe for some cost purpose, and gift card are region locked.
Thema:

Gifted to another region

1. Gifted to another region - Similar Threads - Gifted another region

2. Does an xbox gift card from one country work in another country if its the same currency?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does an xbox gift card from one country work in another country if its the same currency?: Im planning on buying an xbox gift card in germany but want to use it in france, even if its a different country will it work if they use the same currency? e4ac164b-ef88-4407-8174-ac4daabfe58d
  3. I need to redeem a Xbox gift card on my Xbox using another account (Microsoft Rewards)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need to redeem a Xbox gift card on my Xbox using another account (Microsoft Rewards): Hello, I recently have learned that Microsoft does not let you transfer Microsoft Rewards Points between multiple accounts, nor redeem gift cards between them which is pretty messed up. I am...
  4. Can't redeem a gift code from another region even after sent xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem a gift code from another region even after sent xbox: My girlfriend sent me a gift for fortnite something about biohazard pack, i cant redeem the code even from the xbox message due to her being in canada and me in the united states is there anyway i...
  5. Gift Code in another Region currency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Code in another Region currency: I gave been sent a gift code as a present in CAD but account is held in UK so cannot redeem the code. The guidance on site does not work and microaoft told unable to refund the purchase. How do i...
  6. gifted code from xbox live app is for another region

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    gifted code from xbox live app is for another region: Hi I need help. Xbox Live App messaged me in the xbox messages a gift code that grants 5.00 microsoft store USD. I have tried to redeem it through the Xbox Console Companion app and through the...
  7. Gifting from another region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting from another region: Say i change my region to my friend,who then later gifts me something? Would i be able to accept that gift or would it be region locked? fbaeb3ef-907f-4dd7-b815-8ede00338766
  8. Cannot redeem a game gifted from another region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem a game gifted from another region: A friend from another country gifted me wwe 2k20. When I try to redeem the code from the email, an error message shows up : "Contact the seller to receive a working code in your geographic area....
  9. gifting a game in another region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gifting a game in another region: so i changed the country/region NOT a problem, Australia then when i was paying for it, when it came to the billing address it wanted an autralia address...really... what can i do..? thanks...
  10. I sent a gift to a friend from another region without knowing that it was not possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I sent a gift to a friend from another region without knowing that it was not possible: Where do I request that I change the code to one compatible with the region? or Where can I request a refund? sorry for Gtraslate. 2cf15ec2-af5d-4248-9475-164c69d23502