Gifting a digital game i own without having to pay for it again

Discus and support Gifting a digital game i own without having to pay for it again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I used to play on xbox one s and bought Modern Warfare digitally, now i dont own the xbox anymore and want to sell the digital game but i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by REY ONL1NE, May 4, 2021 at 11:12 AM.

1. REY ONL1NE
    REY ONL1NE Guest

Hi Guys,

I used to play on xbox one s and bought Modern Warfare digitally, now i dont own the xbox anymore and want to sell the digital game but i still use my login details on my pc. is it possible to gift the game to someone and still keep my details?

Thanks

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

It's not possible to transfer digital ownership of a game.
  3. TipsyMarley76 Win User

I want to play Digitally purchased games on another profile, how can I ?

You need to buy the game digitally on her account or gift her the game. You can't be signed in simultaneously on the same account unless you're on PC. I'm surprised the store even let you buy the game again it usually shows as owned.
    I think I bought it on my account profile

How do I gift her the game , without paying again for it ? I don't I'll ever play it myself anyway

TIA, Sven
  4. Legendary ZA Win User

geme wont load

No, if you have purchased the game, you own it and will be able to reinstall it again without paying for it.
  5. RippenHarra Win User

How do you pre-order digital game copies?

Firstly you can delete a game you own off your HDD without selling it back to a developer to make room for a new game. And I believe gifting of purely digital copies was on its way just like gifting a disc based game. They gave you lots of options. One being
    treating a disc as a digital game and all the benefits that had.
  6. n moggy Win User

diskdriver

I got the game with a steering wheel bundle and Im hopeing they can just exchange the hard copies for a gift card or if they have in store the same game on the digital code ..if not ill just have to trade them in and pay the rest I guess be out of pocket
    but ah that's my own fault for not checking
Thema:

1. Gifting a digital game i own without having to pay for it again - Similar Threads - Gifting digital game

2. Gift digital games so games we no longer want are not wasted

in XboX Insiders
    Gift digital games so games we no longer want are not wasted: I'm sure this probably wasn't already talked about but I think it is worth bringing up again if it was. Why can't we have the ability to gift digital games that we have in our collection that we...
  3. How to gift a digital game to intended recipient

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to gift a digital game to intended recipient: I've purchased a digital game but don't want it installed on my computer. How do I allow it to be installed to the recipient's computer? 769c1754-2104-4a3c-bc34-a064978c6049
  4. Can you gift a digital game you already own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you gift a digital game you already own?: I own Halo: MCC and i want to give it to a friend without having to buy it again. 53c133e0-aa79-4674-bf69-406fe998272b
  5. Digital download gifted game sell insted of redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Digital download gifted game sell insted of redeem: digital game as a gift can i sell it insted of redeaming it 68132197-bac5-4ee8-834a-fc639777cca7
  6. Doom:Eternal - the game was supposed to be a gift, but Microsoft only sent digital copy!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom:Eternal - the game was supposed to be a gift, but Microsoft only sent digital copy!: My partner recently purchased Doom Eternal (Standard Edition) for a birthday present, along with some other items.. We received the other items in the post just after the 14 day period, however...
  7. Unable to download a gifted digital game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download a gifted digital game?: Hello there, I bought and gifted Yooka-Laylee for my cousin's XBox One recently and over the Christmas holidays we tried to download the game to their console, but after redeeming the code on the...
  8. What's the easiest way to gift my friend Digital copies of Original Xbox Games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's the easiest way to gift my friend Digital copies of Original Xbox Games?: I'd like to buy my friend Star Wars: KotOR, KotOR II and Jedi Academy for Christmas, but I can never find the option to buy those as gifts. Is there a way to do this? I guess I could just buy him...
  9. Giving XBox as a gift and want to share digital games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Giving XBox as a gift and want to share digital games.: I am buying a relative a xbox one x for christmas and was wondering if there is a way i can log in with my game pass and ea access and pre load my games onto their console. Its going to be mostly...
  10. How do I give a digital game as a gift but prevent it being seen until Christmas day?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I give a digital game as a gift but prevent it being seen until Christmas day?: I would love to buy NBA20 for my son for Christmas and take advantage of the offers out right now. Can I buy a game as a digital game now and give the code to him on Christmas day? I imagine...