Gifting a one month live membership

Discus and support Gifting a one month live membership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can I gift a one month xbox live gold membership to a friend? Lowest option in the xbox store is three months? 845a6aa0-ea38-43af-991b-5cba8feb5cb0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DanO_421, Oct 6, 2019.

1. DanO_421
    DanO_421 Guest

How can I gift a one month xbox live gold membership to a friend? Lowest option in the xbox store is three months?

:)

DanO_421, Oct 6, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Here's a few articles related to gifting that may help you. As another user has pointed out, if you can't find what you want... an alternative for this would be going to the store (like a GameStop or something) and buying the physical code card and just
    sending the code to someone manually by either taking a picture of it, messaging it to them, or reading it off to them.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/purchasing/help-for-issues-when-gifting-digital-xbox-game

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-one-gifting
  3. Smwutches Win User

If it's not available through Xbox, you would have to buy a code elsewhere and send them the code.
  4. Simple OJ Win User

You have to buy it from a store or website and send them the code.
  5. Puppy Fujo Win User

Payment Issues

You cannot use your account balance to purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription. You can use Xbox Live Gold membership cards. They come in one month, 3 month, and year memberships. It's the same kinda thing, a prepaid code that gets redeemed to your account
    and adds the number of months you have purchased. The gift cards with the dollar amounts that get added to your account cannot be used to buy a membership
  6. EthanVitale Win User

Xbox Live code not working

Yes, I was able to redeem my gift card at one point although I didn't go through with it. I am referring to the 12 month Xbox Live membership which is on sale right now I figured this gift card had enough for it and was hoping that I'd be able to use it
    for the sale even though it isn't a specific 12 months Xbox Live gift card, oh so now I'm running into issues again as I've tried to punch in the code a couple more times and no luck
Thema:

1. Gifting a one month live membership - Similar Threads - Gifting month live

2. XBOX LIVE GOLD 3 MONTH GIFT CARD

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE GOLD 3 MONTH GIFT CARD: I purchased a gift card through Amazon. It is a 3 month XBOX LIVE gift card. It says it is not activated. I already contacted Amazon and the customer service representative said I would have to...
  3. gift of 1 month xbox live gold

in XBoX Rewards
    gift of 1 month xbox live gold: i have a message from xbox live about a gift of a free 1 month xbox love gold but when i press launch app i can't get it for free i must to pay 9.99$ yesterday i chated with the support but the...
  4. Xbox Live card (3 Months) for a $25 dollar gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live card (3 Months) for a $25 dollar gift card: The other day I accidentally bought an Xbox Live card that is worth $25 or for 3 Months. I originally wanted to buy a gift card to the store for $25, but I had not noticed until I entered that...
  5. 3 Month Xbox Live Gold card and $25 Xbox Gift card available (CAD funds)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 Month Xbox Live Gold card and $25 Xbox Gift card available (CAD funds): Bought in error by my son's gandmother. 3 Month Xbox Live Gold card ($29.99) and a $25 Xbox Gift card are available. $50CAD for both or will sell separately at face value. Email: [Mod Removed]...
  6. Bought a 25 dollar xbox gift card but instead I get a xbox live 12 month code!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a 25 dollar xbox gift card but instead I get a xbox live 12 month code!: Is there any way I can get trade or get the xbox money because I was going to buy a game that I really wanted d40b774f-bc84-47df-abdd-67e265feb3ae
  7. Problem with Xbox Live Gold 12 month gift card code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Xbox Live Gold 12 month gift card code: My son received an Xbox Live Gold gift card (12 month) today for Christmas. We have entered the code to redeem, pressed the next button and the code was accepted. He then tried to invite a friend...
  8. gift card 3 months xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    gift card 3 months xbox live gold: Hi , today i bought a gift card xbox live gold of 3 months, but in the moment of exchange the code i get " code not valid". I hope and can give me a solution. 2e6159ca-24a5-418e-9f55-526e3b6bf4b8
  9. Purchase Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Gift card - enter code - message says its already in use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Gift card - enter code - message says its already in use: I purchased an Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Gift card from Best Buy and when I entered in the code it states its already in use. Best Buy informed me to contact Xbox Support & after contacting them, I...
  10. 3 months of xbox live gold and prepaid gift card both dont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 months of xbox live gold and prepaid gift card both dont work: i typed both codes in seperately and neither one works, i've waited and tried multiple times yet nothing, help. 58471fd2-99f6-459e-af11-c149446cfad5