Gifting left 4 dead 2 on Xbox one

Discus and support Gifting left 4 dead 2 on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to gift left 4 dead 2 to a friend on my friends list but I can't seem to gift it to him. I would like to find a way to do so.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdamBoggess, Dec 3, 2019.

1. AdamBoggess
    AdamBoggess Guest

I would like to gift left 4 dead 2 to a friend on my friends list but I can't seem to gift it to him. I would like to find a way to do so.

:)

AdamBoggess, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Pandasaur cx Win User

Left 4 Dead 2 download issue.

3. DrifterX22 Win User

How to buy Left 4 Dead 2 and play on Xbox One!!

4. Jayhab4real Win User

Do you mean you want to gift a game you already own? The gifting function on XB1, covers buying a digital game for someone:

1. Navigate to the Store tab on your Xbox One console.
    2. Locate a game that you would like to give as a gift and open its store listing.
    3. Select the Buy as gift option.
    4. Enter the email address of the person to whom you would like to send the gift.​ ...
    5. Choose your payment method.
    6. Select Buy as a gift to complete the transaction.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Gifting games to your friends can only be done if you are in the same region.

For example you will not be able to gift a game to a friend if you live in US and the friend in the UK.
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Xbox 360 games and original Xbox games cannot be gifted, due to the way these games are integrated into the Xbox Store.

I would suggest sending your friend a digital Xbox gift card so he can purchase the game.
Thema:

1. Gifting left 4 dead 2 on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Gifting left dead

2. XBox Gift Cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Gift Cards: Hello, My son received a gift card for Christmas. When redeeming, it only allows the credit to go to my account. When I try to add that balance to my son's account, it only gives me the option of...
  3. Can't redeem gift code

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem gift code: Hello i cant redeem my mojang gift code they give to everyone who created their accout before a certain date, everytime i try to redeem it it says "Contact who you got this code from. We can't...
  4. Mojang running out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Mojang running out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10: I purchased the game in 2012 so needless to say a qualify for the free windows ten addition but for the past almost month I have been checking there have been no available keys. If Mojang could...
  5. Refund - Gift bought in UK but cant redeem in USA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund - Gift bought in UK but cant redeem in USA: Hi, Bought a gift DLC for my mate in USA, but didnt know that you cant buy in the UK for USA, it was the DLC for dayz Livonia i can give the code when required, thanks can i ask what i need to do...
  6. Gift Cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Cards: If I purchase an Xbox live gift card, can the recipient use it for regular Xbox as well? ce27d0ce-6e9e-4700-ab83-20f79bf4f7ed
  7. Giving XBox as a gift and want to share digital games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Giving XBox as a gift and want to share digital games.: I am buying a relative a xbox one x for christmas and was wondering if there is a way i can log in with my game pass and ea access and pre load my games onto their console. Its going to be mostly...
  8. Xbox gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gift card: Has anyone ever accidentally redeemed a gift card that was meant to go to someone else for a present ad8693af-f1fd-4b13-85ed-c44081c0ffb9
  9. Need help with receiving gift from a friend!! help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with receiving gift from a friend!! help.: Hello guys. So you know Xbox has a feature to gift stuff to people. My friend gifted me rainbow six siege universal skin. I got the email but no message on xbox. No code to redeem or any redeem...
  10. I cant buy Left 4 dead 2 with gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy Left 4 dead 2 with gift card: i have money in my account for buy left 4 dead 2 but i need a credit card but i dont have this helppp i love left 4 dead 2 i needed 8c1cb165-c5f0-46da-8fba-e8155ea86906