Gifting left 4 dead 2 on Xbox one

Discus and support Gifting left 4 dead 2 on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to gift left 4 dead 2 to a friend on my friends list but I can't seem to gift it to him. I would like to find a way to do so.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdamBoggess, Dec 3, 2019.

1. AdamBoggess
    AdamBoggess Guest

I would like to gift left 4 dead 2 to a friend on my friends list but I can't seem to gift it to him. I would like to find a way to do so.

:)

AdamBoggess, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Pandasaur cx Win User

Left 4 Dead 2 download issue.

3. DrifterX22 Win User

How to buy Left 4 Dead 2 and play on Xbox One!!

4. Jayhab4real Win User

Do you mean you want to gift a game you already own? The gifting function on XB1, covers buying a digital game for someone:

1. Navigate to the Store tab on your Xbox One console.
    2. Locate a game that you would like to give as a gift and open its store listing.
    3. Select the Buy as gift option.
    4. Enter the email address of the person to whom you would like to send the gift.​ ...
    5. Choose your payment method.
    6. Select Buy as a gift to complete the transaction.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Gifting games to your friends can only be done if you are in the same region.

For example you will not be able to gift a game to a friend if you live in US and the friend in the UK.
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Xbox 360 games and original Xbox games cannot be gifted, due to the way these games are integrated into the Xbox Store.

I would suggest sending your friend a digital Xbox gift card so he can purchase the game.
Thema:

1. Gifting left 4 dead 2 on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Gifting left dead

2. Gift Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift Card: I bought a 60$ gift card , then it showed that i had the money , then i bought a 10$ gift card put it into my xbox confirmed then i went to buy a game and the money wasnt there . i need help...
  3. Buy Games with Xbox Gift card without providing CC info

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy Games with Xbox Gift card without providing CC info: I was wondering if I can buy Xbox One games with a Xbox Gift card without providing any CC/Debit/Paypal, etcc info? I know in order to purchase subscriptions you need to provide that information...
  4. Gifted friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted friend: Hi, was wondering if anyone could help me and my friend out. So i gifted him the new avengers game but once he goes into his messages from xbox and tries to redeem the code it says “something went...
  5. Add-Ons as a gift

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Add-Ons as a gift: Hi, why can't we purchase Add-ons as a gift ? 509f8f36-9a16-4eba-a800-bc5c16c3fd4a
  6. Can I pre-order and buy / ship Xbox Series X from my microsoft account as a gift for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I pre-order and buy / ship Xbox Series X from my microsoft account as a gift for...: As stated, Can I pre-order and buy / ship Xbox Series X from the microsoft website using my microsoft account .... Then when I gift the console to someone, they can set it up and play and recover...
  7. How can I use my Singapore XBOX account Balance to buy gift cards for someone in Australia?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can I use my Singapore XBOX account Balance to buy gift cards for someone in Australia?: I have some credit in my Singapore Xbox account. I want to use it to buy gift cards for someone in Australia. how do I do this? Thank you. d6b2b4e6-b638-4c7d-84fb-fad5a49b9707
  8. I have bought Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® - Battle Pass Edition for a friend as a gift...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have bought Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® - Battle Pass Edition for a friend as a gift...: Hello, I have bought Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® - Battle Pass Edition for a friend as a gift and it's not the complete game, it's a DLC pack. My friend has activated the redeem code and he...
  9. I bought a gift card made one small purchase now it tells me that I don't have money left...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a gift card made one small purchase now it tells me that I don't have money left...: I bought a gift card of 50 dollars and redeemed it on Xbox enter code I made a purchase of 7 dollars now I try to go back to Microsoft store to buy some other things it tells me I don't have...
  10. I cant buy Left 4 dead 2 with gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy Left 4 dead 2 with gift card: i have money in my account for buy left 4 dead 2 but i need a credit card but i dont have this helppp i love left 4 dead 2 i needed 8c1cb165-c5f0-46da-8fba-e8155ea86906