Gifting XBOX DLC

Discus and support Gifting XBOX DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So if I already own an xbox dlc - that has been gifted, then a different person gifts the same dlc, are the funds/stuff still gifted to the primary... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LucaPanozzo, Aug 3, 2021.

1. LucaPanozzo
    LucaPanozzo Guest

Gifting XBOX DLC

So if I already own an xbox dlc - that has been gifted, then a different person gifts the same dlc, are the funds/stuff still gifted to the primary account

:)

LucaPanozzo, Aug 3, 2021
  2. sprkle Win User

I have money on my balance in my microsoft account that I would like to gift to my brother, is there anyway to do that in any form?

u cant give him ur balance but on the xbox store u can gift friends games, DLCs etc.
  3. ProDefault Win User

Game sharing

Gifting dlc is not supported mate . Best thing to do is buy it yourself and gift him microsoft curency . This is a violation and is not supported
  4. superdroo Win User

MicroSofts refusal to honor a purchase it has taken money for.

Hi friend,

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with gifting this DLC. Does your nephew use a child account for Xbox Live? Sometimes gifting to child accounts can cause issues. Here's a support article for issues with gifting codes.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/purchasing/help-for-issues-when-gifting-digital-xbox-game

I hope this helps with your issue.
  5. gds1972 Win User

Money added to wrong account and redeemed gift card isnt refundable?

Hi

On Xbox One it is possible to gift content to another player. When you select a game or DLC in the store you should see the option to buy the content as a gift that will then send a 25 digit code to your son to redeem.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Double TAX WTF!!!

Ya you don't pay taxes on gift cards ever as its is digital currency

That would be an issue with your store not xbox

So unless your government charges taxes on gift cards it doesn't go to xbox at all but the store

You are taxed on dlc purchases however

So if you buy 50 dollar dlc you must buy more then 50 dollar currency to cover the taxes
Thema:

Gifting XBOX DLC

1. Gifting XBOX DLC - Similar Threads - Gifting DLC

2. i got gifted the dlc for genesis , but it won’t let me have the things i need

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got gifted the dlc for genesis , but it won’t let me have the things i need: i can get on the map ,but it wont give me my chibi , and i have done everything , uninstalled , reinstalled , turned my xbox off , ect . it still wont give me my chibi and everything is checked ,...
  3. Why can I buy a gift in this case DLC for Doom eternal and gift it to a friend and you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I buy a gift in this case DLC for Doom eternal and gift it to a friend and you...: It’s Dumb if I buy my son shoes he can wear them in any country. ae737a30-17ed-4ea6-a37d-99b3433661ff
  4. Bought DLC and gifted it to friends for it to only work on Xbox anyway to convert it to PC...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought DLC and gifted it to friends for it to only work on Xbox anyway to convert it to PC...: Hello, I bought the World War Z season pass and gifted it to my friends thinking they would be able to play it. They play the game on their PC using their game pass. I was wondering is there...
  5. Gifting a dlc content to another country

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting a dlc content to another country: Hello everyone. I know my question may sound dumb, but I am thinking about gifting a dlc from black ops 3 to a friend. The point is that I live in France and he lives in Wales. Will he be able to...
  6. Forsaken DLC gift from friend code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forsaken DLC gift from friend code: My friend bought me the forsaken dlc as a gift but I can't redeem the code. I know that it's possible for xbox support staff to deactivate the code and add the dlc to my account but I have no idea...
  7. I gifted my friend Forsaken Dlc for destiny 2 And he cant redeem the code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted my friend Forsaken Dlc for destiny 2 And he cant redeem the code: I have gifted him games before with no issue I would like this to be fixed Dont wanna try getting a refunding :( 1e8e0698-863f-4d6a-9f94-f305cbe520b1
  8. Can i use xbox gift cards to purchase black ops 2 dlc on the xbox marketplace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i use xbox gift cards to purchase black ops 2 dlc on the xbox marketplace?: I didn't want to waste my dads money but his paypal account is connected to my xbox account. I only have an xbox one but I don't know how to buy dlc with my money for an xbox 360 game. Please tell...
  9. Rise of the Tomb Raider: Unable to Redeem DLC card packs/gifts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the Tomb Raider: Unable to Redeem DLC card packs/gifts.: So this seems to be an issue for pretty much everyone playing RotTR on an Xbox right now. Enix is saying talk to MS and MS is saying talk to Enix. I'm more willing to believe this is an MS problem...
  10. Can't Buy DLC or Avatar Items With Gift Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Buy DLC or Avatar Items With Gift Card: I had some extra money left on Amazon, and used it to buy myself a $10 gift card for Xbox. I wanted to use it to buy an avatar outfit and DLC for Sonic All Stars Transformed, but it won't let me....