Gifting XBox Series S with Fifa21 purchased

Discus and support Gifting XBox Series S with Fifa21 purchased in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i gifted my niece XBox Series S. I wasn't aware it was an all digital, so I tried buying Fifa21 from Microsoft website and then installed it in.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NRitz, Feb 22, 2021.

1. NRitz
    NRitz Guest

Hi, i gifted my niece XBox Series S. I wasn't aware it was an all digital, so I tried buying Fifa21 from Microsoft website and then installed it in. Now my niece can't play the game w/o addin my email/password, although she already created a her own account.

:)

NRitz, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

When you buy digitally from the Microsoft site, the purchase is tied to your account unless you choose to purchase it as a gift. So according to the system, you own the game, not your niece. You can set her console as your Home and share the game with her (which will also share any other games you purchase) or buy it as a gift so it will send a code for her to redeem.
  3. NRitz Win User

Oh okok. Thanks a lot. Aunty still need a lot to catch up with these new age games. 👍😍
  4. samsalem1 Win User

Hi, i gifted my niece XBox Series S. I wasn't aware it was an all digital, so I tried buying Fifa21 from Microsoft website and then installed it in. Now my niece can't play the game w/o addin my email/password, although she already created a her own account.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Can you crossplay Between Xbox One Sports games and Xbox Series X? For FIFA21, NHL21, MADDEN21 and/or NBA2K21

Hi,

I don't know about NBA2K21, different company. But I do know that EA's games FIFA21, NHL21 and Madden21
    don't have cross play between Xbox One and Series X/S. So unfortunately you won't be able to play these latest games with your friends who have them on Series X.

You can play last years versions with them though no problem. Probably not what you wanted to hear. Sorry about that.
  6. FYRE AceHero Win User

Fifa21

I personally find it easiest to hard reset your Xbox by holding the power button for about 10 seconds. If that does not work try uninstalling and reinstalling the game (No matter how big of a pain it is). I hope this helps! Good luck.
Thema:

1. Gifting XBox Series S with Fifa21 purchased - Similar Threads - Gifting Series Fifa21

2. Microsoft gift cards to purchase Series X despite being from different retailer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft gift cards to purchase Series X despite being from different retailer: My question is, can I use Microsoft gift card balance to purchase a Series X despite having to go to a 3rd party retailer? I noticed that I had to select a retailer to buy one. Does that mean I...
  3. Call of Duty Gifted from Friend but Now Have Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Gifted from Friend but Now Have Series S: My friend gifted me Call of Duty Black Ops for the Xbox One, but I recently just got a series S. Is there anyway to get the X|S version of Call of Duty without asking my friend to refund it (if...
  4. Cant redeem gift codes on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant redeem gift codes on series x: Please can someone help? Get this code when trying to redeem on all of our vouchers since yesterday. ?? PUR-UnknownExternalError 3woDH+Fe30O/YoDW.1.0.5.8 67c4462f-6b99-461a-97ff-5b6ade6cd67f
  5. I was wondering if I could buy/preorder the Xbox series x with Xbox gift cards.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I was wondering if I could buy/preorder the Xbox series x with Xbox gift cards.: I have 105$ worth of Xbox gift cards and would like to use that money to go towards the 499$ payment for the Xbox series x. d09a28ee-1d66-4a9a-a69d-a4975d2d52ef
  6. Pre-order Xbox Series X using Gift Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pre-order Xbox Series X using Gift Card: Hello, Ive preordered the xbox box series x, payment has not been taken yet i believe this happens 10 days before shipping, anyway my question is IF i add money to my Microsoft account balance...
  7. Comprar xbox series x con saldo de gift card[Translation-Buy xbox series x with gift card...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Comprar xbox series x con saldo de gift card[Translation-Buy xbox series x with gift card...: Buenos días. He reservado una xbox series x con metodo de pago con tarjeta de credito. Quisiera saber si podría pagar esa consola con un pago mixto de tarjeta y saldo rellenado con gift cards. Si...
  8. Can I pre-order and buy / ship Xbox Series X from my microsoft account as a gift for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I pre-order and buy / ship Xbox Series X from my microsoft account as a gift for...: As stated, Can I pre-order and buy / ship Xbox Series X from the microsoft website using my microsoft account .... Then when I gift the console to someone, they can set it up and play and recover...
  9. Heads up, Xbox Series X is NOT a Gift for 'Trypophobia' Gamers

in XboX Insiders
    Heads up, Xbox Series X is NOT a Gift for 'Trypophobia' Gamers: [IMG] submitted by /u/jamieurie [link] [comments]
  10. Pre ordering Series X with gift cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pre ordering Series X with gift cards: Hi, I was planning to save up gift cards to preorder the Series X when it can. My main question is - is there a difference between xbox and Microsoft gift cards, or can they both be used to pre...