Gifting

Discus and support Gifting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I’ve been trying to gift something to a friend of mine but they live in a different region. I’ve tried changing regions but now the payment... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Velvety Silk, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Velvety Silk
    Velvety Silk Guest

Gifting

Hi!

I’ve been trying to gift something to a friend of mine but they live in a different region.

I’ve tried changing regions but now the payment method is denied.

Is it a me problem (payment method) or a regional problem still?

Is there really no way to gift games to other regions?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Velvety Silk, Oct 1, 2019
  2. SloppyJalapeno Win User

Gifting?

Go to your garage, click A on the one you want to gift, scroll down to Gift Car, select that, then pick the friend you want to gift that to. No you cannot gift credits, but there are way around that, just have your friend auction a car for the amount you
    want to "gift" to him.
  3. c2k Win User

Redeeming Microsoft rewards and gifting them to a friend.

This makes no sense... it's a "gift" card! How do I "gift" it to someone if it is direct deposited???? Please use your brain and either allow us to use a "gift" card for what it is, a "gift", or stop calling it a "gift" card. Seriously, open a dictionary
    and look up what a "gift" is!
  4. InsanKilla clan Win User

$10 xbox code from xbox

It's was a gift they always have a time limit on money gifts
  5. Spl1xt Win User
  6. sidneywoods1 Win User

How good is xbox at giving your refund

He bought Megalodon Megalodon shark gift card great white shark gift card and a shark gift card for Grand Theft Auto
Thema:

Gifting

1. Gifting - Similar Threads - Gifting

2. Gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift card: Eu acho que a Microsoft deveria fazer um sistema de recompensas por jogadores honestos e com a comportaçao boa eu acho que isso diminuiria muito a toxidade dos jogadores que as vezes passam dos...
  3. X box live gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box live gift card: hello... I bought gift cards that is printed in the receipt at EB games on September 27, 2019 and today October 16 when he punched the codes it says It has been used..one is $15 one is $20 please...
  4. minecraft gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft gift card: I wanted to put my Minecraft gift card on my friends account but I messed up and it gave it to me how do I fix it cca48678-48d6-49f0-8232-fe78584df7ee
  5. Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in: How doi redeem my gift card that My mother just bought for me & my brother a piece and when we put the code off the receipt in the game system it says already redeemed but we just got it please...
  6. How do you gift a digital game you have already purchased?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you gift a digital game you have already purchased?: I have searched high and low and cannot find a definitive answer to this situation. I preordered a digital edition of a game. I want to preorder that same game for my friend as a digital gift....
  7. Gift a microsoft reward to a friend

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift a microsoft reward to a friend: I got a free reward from Microsoft rewards for a free month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and don't want it since i have virtually all the games on there that i would want so im wanting to gift it to...
  8. presente de dia das crianças(gift card) [Children's Day gift (gift card)]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    presente de dia das crianças(gift card) [Children's Day gift (gift card)]: oque eu faço ?eu nao recebi o gift card que a microsoft estava dando em comemoraçao da BGS e do dia das crianças [Translation-What do I do? I did not receive the gift card that Microsoft was...
  9. Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?: I got ten thousands of reward points from playing xbox game pass and surfing the web with microsoft edge browser. But I want to buy me some google play gift card....
  10. Sobre o Gift Card (cartão-presente) [Edit - Translation] - About the gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sobre o Gift Card (cartão-presente) [Edit - Translation] - About the gift card: É possível fazer compras dentro de jogos seja eles da EA, Ubisoft, por exemplo utilizando o saldo de gift cards? Compras essas que são de cash dentro dos games, skins, passes de temporada? [Edit...