Gifting

Discus and support Gifting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I’ve been trying to gift something to a friend of mine but they live in a different region. I’ve tried changing regions but now the payment... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Velvety Silk, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Velvety Silk
    Velvety Silk Guest

Gifting

Hi!

I’ve been trying to gift something to a friend of mine but they live in a different region.

I’ve tried changing regions but now the payment method is denied.

Is it a me problem (payment method) or a regional problem still?

Is there really no way to gift games to other regions?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Velvety Silk, Oct 1, 2019
  2. SloppyJalapeno Win User

Gifting?

Go to your garage, click A on the one you want to gift, scroll down to Gift Car, select that, then pick the friend you want to gift that to. No you cannot gift credits, but there are way around that, just have your friend auction a car for the amount you
    want to "gift" to him.
  3. c2k Win User

Redeeming Microsoft rewards and gifting them to a friend.

This makes no sense... it's a "gift" card! How do I "gift" it to someone if it is direct deposited???? Please use your brain and either allow us to use a "gift" card for what it is, a "gift", or stop calling it a "gift" card. Seriously, open a dictionary
    and look up what a "gift" is!
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

CARTÃO PRESENTE XBOX LIVE

5. InsanKilla clan Win User

$10 xbox code from xbox

It's was a gift they always have a time limit on money gifts
  6. Spl1xt Win User
Thema:

Gifting

1. Gifting - Similar Threads - Gifting

2. Gift card already redeemed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift card already redeemed: I just bought a digital Xbox gift card from the GameStop website, but it says it has already been redeemed. What do I do? bb9fab66-d459-458d-8a89-2bfcbc47c3f0
  3. Bought Xbox game/was meant to gift it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Xbox game/was meant to gift it: Hi, Bit of a newcomer here. My brother wanted a game but instead of gifting it to him, i bought it for myself. Does anyone know how i can cancel this or transfer it to his account, as i...
  4. Buying gift cards for gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying gift cards for gamertag change: Is there any way to change my gamer tag with apple pay? Or buy a gift card to use? 29819bf5-d56d-4eb5-8441-9fe23e8dc891
  5. Gifting Vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting Vbucks: I would like to gift vbucks to my xbox account on which i have my fortnite account by using the funds on my other account. I cant understand why you cannot gift Vbucks....
  6. Buy as gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy as gift: When you buy as gift do you get the content as well? 15e5f81a-d6d7-4350-b14c-55ea34d5c8d4
  7. v-bucks gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    v-bucks gift card: I have entered the gift cards, but they don't show up on my grandson's account. b0b47846-4286-41f7-b3e6-7687352fa0b0
  8. Microsoft Gift Code - Redeemed to incorrect account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Gift Code - Redeemed to incorrect account.: I purchased Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition (PC) for my son as a birthday gift. The store gave me a code, which my son redeemed, however he redeemed it onto the wrong account (an old account was...
  9. Microsoft refuses to help me redeeming my gift cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft refuses to help me redeeming my gift cards: Hello, For a long time now I try to get gift cards redeemed to my Xbox account. Both the console and the Microsoft Website don't accept the codes. I contacted the support and after a long time...
  10. Is there a Way to Make it so That Your Friend can no longer send you Xbox Live Gifts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a Way to Make it so That Your Friend can no longer send you Xbox Live Gifts?: I know it's a weird question, but hear me out. I have a friend that's a very caring and giving person. It is one of his best, and at times worst qualities. I know he can afford it, but at the...