Gifts

Discus and support Gifts in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have problem. At the moment i am not at my home country, i am working now, and i wanted to gift a subscription of game pass unlimited... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MightyBenas, Aug 18, 2021.

1. MightyBenas
    MightyBenas Guest

Gifts

Hi everyone,

I have problem. At the moment i am not at my home country, i am working now, and i wanted to gift a subscription of game pass unlimited for my brother, who is not at my home country. I send him gift but he cannot redeem a code because we are not in same country at the moment. So now i lost my money and i cant get them back and my brother cant use the gift... What to do?

:)

MightyBenas, Aug 18, 2021
  2. SloppyJalapeno Win User

Gifting?

Go to your garage, click A on the one you want to gift, scroll down to Gift Car, select that, then pick the friend you want to gift that to. No you cannot gift credits, but there are way around that, just have your friend auction a car for the amount you
    want to "gift" to him.
  3. c2k Win User

Redeeming Microsoft rewards and gifting them to a friend.

This makes no sense... it's a "gift" card! How do I "gift" it to someone if it is direct deposited???? Please use your brain and either allow us to use a "gift" card for what it is, a "gift", or stop calling it a "gift" card. Seriously, open a dictionary
    and look up what a "gift" is!
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

CARTÃO PRESENTE XBOX LIVE

5. InsanKilla clan Win User

$10 xbox code from xbox

It's was a gift they always have a time limit on money gifts
  6. Spl1xt Win User
Thema:

Gifts

1. Gifts - Similar Threads - Gifts

2. Download gifted content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download gifted content: I gifted my son a game. It comes up in store as owned, but when he clicks through it comes up buy and want him to purchase. 2acd3784-6be1-44e4-b377-80ee11ed2036
  3. I redeemed a €20 gift voucher not realising it couldn't be used to make purchases for games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a €20 gift voucher not realising it couldn't be used to make purchases for games...: I redeemed a €20 gift voucher and then bought a Fortnite challenge pack presuming I would be able to apply it to my account and now it is showing in my orders dashboard and there's no way to...
  4. Friend sent Gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend sent Gift: My XBOX Friend sent me a gift, and tried to redeem it, but it said code already redeemed. However the game is not in my library. b8a2b59a-eb40-49d9-bbfa-65253e524ee9
  5. Can I gift my friend in Australia a Xbox live subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I gift my friend in Australia a Xbox live subscription?: I have a friend in Australia who’s subscription to Xbox live is about to expire and I want to gift him a years subscription. Is it possible for me to purchase a code to send to him?...
  6. Game Gifting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Gifting: Hi, I've recently redeemed a 25$ Xbox gift card to gift my friend a game and whenever I'd click "buy as a gift" it'd make me put my password and whenever I'd put my password it'll load for a...
  7. Gift Game key says it was already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Game key says it was already redeemed: Couple of hours ago I purchased on Microsoft Store Argentina Minecraft for my sister. When she got the email, there was no key in it (and it was saying that it could only be redeemed in Mexico...
  8. Xbox Gift cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gift cards: Hello, we have bought an Xbox gift card value 10 euros to buy 8 euros worth of Vbucks, but once the card code is used we do not have any credit left, meaning each time we lose 2 euros? I cannot...
  9. Gift card and account balance money transfer between store countries

in XboX Insiders
    Gift card and account balance money transfer between store countries: Hello what do you think if we could convert our gift card to another country there are surely people here even if it can be she who have a few pennies or cents but who could surely be used for a...
  10. Can I add a 5 dollar gift card a 10 dollar gift card and a 4 dollar gift card for a 19...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I add a 5 dollar gift card a 10 dollar gift card and a 4 dollar gift card for a 19...: Can I add a 5 10 and a 4 dollar gift cards to make a 19 dollar gift card 0f3c403a-f0a4-4c14-8f26-80716102c36a