Gifts

Discus and support Gifts in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have problem. At the moment i am not at my home country, i am working now, and i wanted to gift a subscription of game pass unlimited... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MightyBenas, Aug 18, 2021.

1. MightyBenas
    MightyBenas Guest

Gifts

Hi everyone,

I have problem. At the moment i am not at my home country, i am working now, and i wanted to gift a subscription of game pass unlimited for my brother, who is not at my home country. I send him gift but he cannot redeem a code because we are not in same country at the moment. So now i lost my money and i cant get them back and my brother cant use the gift... What to do?

:)

MightyBenas, Aug 18, 2021
  2. kawkai
    kawkai New Member
    looks great for winners

kawkai, Oct 14, 2021
  3. SloppyJalapeno Win User

Gifting?

Go to your garage, click A on the one you want to gift, scroll down to Gift Car, select that, then pick the friend you want to gift that to. No you cannot gift credits, but there are way around that, just have your friend auction a car for the amount you
    want to "gift" to him.
  4. c2k Win User

Redeeming Microsoft rewards and gifting them to a friend.

This makes no sense... it's a "gift" card! How do I "gift" it to someone if it is direct deposited???? Please use your brain and either allow us to use a "gift" card for what it is, a "gift", or stop calling it a "gift" card. Seriously, open a dictionary
    and look up what a "gift" is!
  5. ngocphi Win User

Refunds

What type of gift card do you mean xbox gift card or visa gift cards

If visa gift cards ita 60 days due to the visa gift card policy

Once it's approved by ms

If xbox 3-5business day

Keep in mind it was just thenholidays so expect delays
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

CARTÃO PRESENTE XBOX LIVE

7. InsanKilla clan Win User

$10 xbox code from xbox

It's was a gift they always have a time limit on money gifts
Thema:

Gifts

1. Gifts - Similar Threads - Gifts

2. Gifting games on a child account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gifting games on a child account.: I want to gift Minecraft to my friend who only has Xbox one edition, but it won't let me. I have enough funds and a personal debit card linked to my account, and I'm wondering if it won't let me...
  3. My son cancelled Xbox Live Gold 12 month Gift Card

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son cancelled Xbox Live Gold 12 month Gift Card: When I click the resubscribe button, the screen takes me back to redeem code and I can't reuse the redeem code. I just purchased it a week ago. Can anyone help me on how to resubscribe using the...
  4. Gifted to another region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted to another region: I recently bought a game of xbox and I also bought it as a gift for my freind but then they can't redeem code because of region... Can I get my money back it wasnt cheap...
  5. XBox Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Gift Card: My son purchased a Xbox gift card and unfortunately without scratching it with a coin to reveal the code, he pealed/ripped the area off that covers so now the entire code is gone. Walmart said...
  6. Gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card: Hi all my son has just redeemed a gift card on the Xbox an purchased some vbucks but it hasn’t shown up in his account any ideas c4667846-e025-4a06-8ba6-52e846dc9d8f
  7. Can I gift a digital game that I purchased through my account but was meant to be installed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I gift a digital game that I purchased through my account but was meant to be installed...: I bought a game, "minecraft", and I wanted to install it on my son's xbox account, but I was logged into my own account when I bought it and now it seems that I can't give it away once bought,...
  8. Trying to un-redeem gift cards.

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to un-redeem gift cards.: A few weeks ago, I bought two Xbox gift cards from EB Games so I could buy Minecraft Java Edition, but I added the $40 in funds I got through the gift cards to the wrong account. I haven't used...
  9. How can we gift rewards points between family members?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can we gift rewards points between family members?: We used to be able to request and gift rewards points between family members. I cannot find a page where I can do this now. Thank you 5e90c082-4dc8-4cc9-a8d1-79d35633542e
  10. I need a refund for a gift but microsoft isn't letting me and I don't know why?

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund for a gift but microsoft isn't letting me and I don't know why?: I sent the destiny 2 beyond light dlc to my girlfriend but she has a ps4 and she wasn't able to redeem it. So I tried to get a refund for the gift and it didn't let me do it. I also purchased the...