Gifts

Discus and support Gifts in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have problem. At the moment i am not at my home country, i am working now, and i wanted to gift a subscription of game pass unlimited... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MightyBenas, Aug 18, 2021.

1. MightyBenas
    MightyBenas Guest

Gifts

Hi everyone,

I have problem. At the moment i am not at my home country, i am working now, and i wanted to gift a subscription of game pass unlimited for my brother, who is not at my home country. I send him gift but he cannot redeem a code because we are not in same country at the moment. So now i lost my money and i cant get them back and my brother cant use the gift... What to do?

:)

MightyBenas, Aug 18, 2021
  2. kawkai
    kawkai New Member
    looks great for winners

kawkai, Oct 14, 2021
  3. SloppyJalapeno Win User

Gifting?

Go to your garage, click A on the one you want to gift, scroll down to Gift Car, select that, then pick the friend you want to gift that to. No you cannot gift credits, but there are way around that, just have your friend auction a car for the amount you
    want to "gift" to him.
  4. c2k Win User

Redeeming Microsoft rewards and gifting them to a friend.

This makes no sense... it's a "gift" card! How do I "gift" it to someone if it is direct deposited???? Please use your brain and either allow us to use a "gift" card for what it is, a "gift", or stop calling it a "gift" card. Seriously, open a dictionary
    and look up what a "gift" is!
  5. ngocphi Win User

Refunds

What type of gift card do you mean xbox gift card or visa gift cards

If visa gift cards ita 60 days due to the visa gift card policy

Once it's approved by ms

If xbox 3-5business day

Keep in mind it was just thenholidays so expect delays
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

CARTÃO PRESENTE XBOX LIVE

7. NajibKhan Win User

Gift Ideas

Thema:

Gifts

1. Gifts - Similar Threads - Gifts

2. So got a gift card and cannot read the code, but cannot get any response from Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    So got a gift card and cannot read the code, but cannot get any response from Microsoft...: Cannot read the code any ideas on how to get an answer from Microsoft welcome cheers c18a17bc-9cb1-4471-a6a5-7a042c8aa558
  3. Xbox apex 20$ gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox apex 20$ gift card: Hi I got a 20$ Xbox gift card for apex legends and I got a 10 digit code on the back I told ea and they said they can’t do nothing about it and the store I bought from said I can’t return it...
  4. how to download redeemed gift code game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to download redeemed gift code game: when i bought my console it came with gift code games but when I formated my console it tells me to buy the game when i try to redeem the code again it tells me already redeemed so how cam I get...
  5. Buy as a gift option for vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy as a gift option for vbucks: May I kindly ask that you guys enable the buy as a gift option for vbucks for South africa because apparently it was disabled 98c2b10c-655a-45de-bac0-ab9531629dcc
  6. V BUCKS BUY AS A GIFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V BUCKS BUY AS A GIFT: Today and yesterday I tried gifting my friend vbucks on the Microsoft store on the buy as a gift option but it was not there and is usually there...and I also asked other people to check but the...
  7. How do I redeem a VBUCKS gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem a VBUCKS gift card: I have a VBUCKS gift card I bought my son and I am unable to redeem it online. This is very frustrating. cd1643bd-27ca-421c-a841-fd8687d7258c
  8. Xbox Gift Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gift Card: I purchased a Xbox $25 gift card and while peeling off the sticker covering the code, the first couple of digits were scratched off… I have my receipt and am trying to find a way to redeem my code...
  9. Redeem a gift set but it doesn't appear complete

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem a gift set but it doesn't appear complete: I was sent a Destiny 2 Deluxe Witch Queen Edition gift game, the problem is that I redeem it but it does not appear in my purchase history, but if I have it downloaded, I can play the campaign of...
  10. Using Gift Cards in another region

in XBoX Accessibility
    Using Gift Cards in another region: Hi! I live in Brazil but I have an US account and Xbox profile, my question is: If I buy a Gift Card, for exemple in the value of R$50,00, and apply it to my account, will the value be converted...