Gifts

Discus and support Gifts in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have problem. At the moment i am not at my home country, i am working now, and i wanted to gift a subscription of game pass unlimited... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MightyBenas, Jun 29, 2022.

1. MightyBenas
    MightyBenas Guest

Gifts

Hi everyone,

I have problem. At the moment i am not at my home country, i am working now, and i wanted to gift a subscription of game pass unlimited for my brother, who is not at my home country. I send him gift but he cannot redeem a code because we are not in same country at the moment. So now i lost my money and i cant get them back and my brother cant use the gift... What to do?

:)

MightyBenas, Jun 29, 2022
  2. SloppyJalapeno Win User

Gifting?

Go to your garage, click A on the one you want to gift, scroll down to Gift Car, select that, then pick the friend you want to gift that to. No you cannot gift credits, but there are way around that, just have your friend auction a car for the amount you
    want to "gift" to him.
  3. c2k Win User

Redeeming Microsoft rewards and gifting them to a friend.

This makes no sense... it's a "gift" card! How do I "gift" it to someone if it is direct deposited???? Please use your brain and either allow us to use a "gift" card for what it is, a "gift", or stop calling it a "gift" card. Seriously, open a dictionary
    and look up what a "gift" is!
  4. ngocphi Win User

Refunds

What type of gift card do you mean xbox gift card or visa gift cards

If visa gift cards ita 60 days due to the visa gift card policy

Once it's approved by ms

If xbox 3-5business day

Keep in mind it was just thenholidays so expect delays
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

CARTÃO PRESENTE XBOX LIVE

6. NajibKhan Win User

Gift Ideas

Thema:

Gifts

1. Gifts - Similar Threads - Gifts

2. Error message on gifted copy of Forza Horizon 5 -> When you got a refund on Forza Horizon 5...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message on gifted copy of Forza Horizon 5 -> When you got a refund on Forza Horizon 5...: A friend of mine gifted me a copy of Forza Horizon 5 : Ultimate Edition. I went to play it and get the error message "When you got a refund on Forza Horizon 5 it was removed from your device."...
  3. Can I use a 50 dollar Xbox gift card to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I use a 50 dollar Xbox gift card to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for pc?: Because you can buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock from the Xbox app, can you use an Xbox gift card to redeem Minecraft from the Xbox app? fc0136c8-88ed-47c6-93c8-2efc69ac1161
  4. i redeemed a xbox gift card on the microsoft web page but the balance doesnt reflect on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i redeemed a xbox gift card on the microsoft web page but the balance doesnt reflect on the...: i redeemed a xbox gift card on the microsoft web page but the balance doesnt reflect on the xbox microsoft store 3c02911e-53f6-4d0f-b2a5-0a8d63d03484
  5. gifting reward points

in XBoX Accessibility
    gifting reward points: just wondering when will you enable sharing points again becasue its missing since over a year now 6139d223-42b3-47a1-9997-75665124bd6f
  6. how can i turn a 10euro xbox gift card into a 10euro steam gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    how can i turn a 10euro xbox gift card into a 10euro steam gift card: So basically i was planning to buy some games on steam but before i paid i forgot that i had a 10euro Xbox gift card . So i tried paying with the 10euro Xbox gift card and it dint work, and i...
  7. Minecraft gift buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft gift buy: Hi, how can I buy Minecraft Java edition as a gift ? It will be played on a windows PC , in Thailand. Thanks 953c56c8-059b-45b6-a2f9-cb4963627f93
  8. is it possible to use a xbox gift card to redeem robux?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it possible to use a xbox gift card to redeem robux?: please tell me yes or no if it is possible. 28a49519-31bc-486f-ac49-95cb71d3a4ab
  9. No Robux Gift cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Robux Gift cards: I earned my 1,500 points, which means I can redeem 100 robux on a gift card. Turns out my goal has been removed and there is zero roblox rewards to be seen. I've already earned around 500 robux...
  10. Xbox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gift card: So, I want to buy a $14.99 game, and I have 15 dollars. I buy a $15 gift card for xbox, could I buy this game with my gift card? Or do I have to buy a larger amount gift card? Thanks- Tre P...