ギフトコードを入力したら予期せぬエラーが発生しましたと表示される[Translation-I get an unexpected error when I enter my gift...

Discus and support ギフトコードを入力したら予期せぬエラーが発生しましたと表示される[Translation-I get an unexpected error when I enter my gift... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ギフトコードを入力したら予期せぬエラーが発生しましたと表示されますがどうしたら解決しますか? [Translation-When you enter the gift code, you will see an unexpected error occurred, but how do you... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 翔越川, Mar 15, 2019.

1. 翔越川
    翔越川 Guest

ギフトコードを入力したら予期せぬエラーが発生しましたと表示される[Translation-I get an unexpected error when I enter my gift...

ギフトコードを入力したら予期せぬエラーが発生しましたと表示されますがどうしたら解決しますか?

[Translation-When you enter the gift code, you will see an unexpected error occurred, but how do you resolve it?]

:)

翔越川, Mar 15, 2019
  2. XxTheKingFox Win User

ギフトコードを入力したら予期せぬエラーが発生しましたと表示される[Translation-I get an unexpected error when I enter my gift code.]

ギフトコードを入力したら予期せぬエラーが発生しましたと表示されますがどうしたら解決しますか?

[Translation-When you enter the gift code, you will see an unexpected error occurred, but how do you resolve it?]
    このサービスは現時点では動作不能です
  3. Customer8 Win User

Minecraftのwindows10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました [I accidentally purchased Minecraft's windows 10 version and java version]

早い返信をありがとうございます!

さっき、間違って二重に投稿してしまいました。ごめんなさい。

教えていた いたページから確認しましたが、『お探しのページが見つかりません』というものが表示されてしまいます。

『古いリンクを参照されているか、URL を間違って入力した可能性があります。

お探しのページは別の 所に移動したか、使用できなくなった可能性があります。お探しのページはこちらではありませんか ?』と出てくるのです。

このページで間違いないとは思うのですが、私が何か入力ミスをしてしまったのでしょうか?

お手数おかけして申し訳ございませんが、ご返答お待ちしております。

-------

[Mod Translation -Thank you for your quick reply!

I made a wrong double post a while ago.
    I'm sorry.

I confirmed from the page you taught, but what you are looking for is "The page you are looking for can not be found".

"You may be referring to an old link, or you may have entered the URL incorrectly.

The page you are looking for may have moved to a different location or may not be available.
    Are you looking for a page that is not here? "Comes out.

I think that there is no mistake on this page, but have I made any typing errors?

We apologize for troubling you, but we are waiting for your reply. ]
  4. SamayoiShinkan Win User

Xbox Oneを購入しアカウントを登録したら、購入したことのないソフトがマイコレクションに入っていた[After purchasing Xbox One and registering an account, software that I never purchased was in my collection]

「Home Xbox」機能については了解いたしました。

しかしながら、既にこのXbox Oneは私の「Home Xbox」として設定されている状態です。

前のユーザーがHome Xboxを解除しないままXbox Oneを初期化して手放し(具体的にどのような作業をしたのかは不明ですが、少なくとも初期化はされていた状態でした)、新しいユーザー(私)がアカウントを登録してHome Xboxに設定した 合、同じXbox Oneが複数のアカウントでHome Xboxとして設定されうるということでしょうか?

---

I understand about "Home Xbox" feature.

However, this Xbox One is already set as my "Home Xbox".

The previous user initialized the Xbox One without releasing Home Xbox and let it go (It is unknown what kind of work actually worked, but it was at least initialized), a new user (me)
    Is registering an account and setting it to Home Xbox, is it that the same Xbox One can be set as Home Xbox with multiple accounts?
  5. OkamotoYuta Win User

Minecraftで、Xbox Live につながらない [Translation-With Minecraft, it does not lead to Xbox Live]

私の環境はPEです。再起動も試しましたし、再ログインも試しましたが、一向に繋がりません。XBOXアプリではフレンドが正常に表示されるのに、Minecraft けで正常にログインできていないようです。
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox live rewards

こんにちは、

このフォーラ は、Xbox Live Rewardsの問題のみを対象としています。 当社はマイクロソフトリワードにアクセスすることができないため、サポートチー は現在のマイクロソフトリワードポイントバランスの情 の唯一のソースとなります。 現在のポイント残高を把握することはできません。

カナダと日本のアカウントが混在しているため、アカウントが入金できない可能性があるため、これらのポイントはMicrosoftポイントに変換されているはずですが、レコードにアクセスできないため、これを確認することはできません。 彼らのチー にもっと援助を求める。
Thema:

1. ギフトコードを入力したら予期せぬエラーが発生しましたと表示される[Translation-I get an unexpected error when I enter my gift... - Similar Threads - ギフトコードを入力したら予期せぬエラーが発生しましたと表示される Translation unexpected

2. 我朋友进入不了地平线4的多人游戏 [My friend can't get into the multi-person game on Horizon 4.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    我朋友进入不了地平线4的多人游戏 [My friend can't get into the multi-person game on Horizon 4.]: [img] 这要怎么解决 Translation: [How is this going to work out?] 16f32fdd-6d18-4080-a293-fa8cb32e7083
  3. 从new surface的xbox客户端试图登录 但是一直显示无法登录 [Try to sign in from new Surface's Xbox client but...

in XBoX on Windows
    从new surface的xbox客户端试图登录 但是一直显示无法登录 [Try to sign in from new Surface's Xbox client but...: 错误代 是0x8015DC0C 我查看了一下是说“这可能意味着您的 Xbox 帐户将您作为 Xbox 家庭中的儿童列出,但您的 Microsoft 帐户将您作为成年人列出。 ” 所以我尝试了从xbox的官网登录 但是一旦用微软账号登录 点击我的账户就显示错误。 这是在韩国买的机子 到底是什么原 导致的这么混乱的问题 我都 法登陆xbox的话又要怎么把自己的账户从儿童升级为成人呢??...
  4. ゲームのデジタルコンテンツを間違って購入しました [Translation-I purchased the digital content of the game by mistake]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ゲームのデジタルコンテンツを間違って購入しました [Translation-I purchased the digital content of the game by mistake]: PC版を購入するつもりで間違ってXBOX版の課金アイテ を購入してしまいました。 返金や交換はどうしたらできるのでしょうか。 [Translation- I accidentally purchased a PC version and purchased the XBOX version of the charge item. How can I refund or...
  5. 使用xobx进行录制显示“目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试”[Recording with xobx "Unable to record at this time, please try...

in XBoX on Windows
    使用xobx进行录制显示“目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试”[Recording with xobx "Unable to record at this time, please try...: 之前按照网上看到有教程说修改gamedvr注册表关闭xbox可以提升游戏帧数,导致现在录制功能不可用,在参照别人的电脑dvr注册表值修改回来之后发现录制功能依然不可用,重置过xbox,也卸载重装过,现已经陷入绝望 [Translation - According to the online to see a tutorial said to modify the gamedvr...
  6. XBOX应用 TEREDO不合格,无法进行多人游戏,按照官方指示操作也无法解决 [Translation - Xbox app Teredo is not qualified to...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX应用 TEREDO不合格,无法进行多人游戏,按照官方指示操作也无法解决 [Translation - Xbox app Teredo is not qualified to...: C:\Windows\system32>netsh interface Teredo show state Teredo 参数 --------------------------------------------- 类型 : client (Group Policy) 服务器名称 : win1807.ipv6.microsoft.com. 客户端刷新间隔 : 30 秒 (Group...
  7. 地平线4 显示地平线4服务器目前无法使用 请稍后再试 一直上不去啊 [Edit - Translation] - Horizon 4 shows Horizon 4...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    地平线4 显示地平线4服务器目前无法使用 请稍后再试 一直上不去啊 [Edit - Translation] - Horizon 4 shows Horizon 4...: 地平线4 买了大概一个月吧 突然今天早上就不能线上了 显示地平线4服务器目前 法使用 请稍后再试 线上也连不上 怎么回事啊 [Edit - Translation] - Horizon 4 bought for about a month. Suddenly, it can’t be online this morning. The Horizon 4 server is...
  8. Xbox One S ソフトがダウンロードできない (Mod Removed: Xbox One S Software is not available for download )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S ソフトがダウンロードできない (Mod Removed: Xbox One S Software is not available for download ): ソフトがダウンロードできないダウンロード始めたらインストールを中止しましたと出て Xbox ボタンの長押しで再インストールが出てダウンロードできない再起動しても治らない *Mod Translation* Download software is not available to download when you start, you have stopped the...
  9. ASTRONEER游戏因更换电脑主板,导致电脑显示游戏不在此设备中[The ASTRONEER game is replaced by a computer motherboard,...

in XBoX on Windows
    ASTRONEER游戏因更换电脑主板,导致电脑显示游戏不在此设备中[The ASTRONEER game is replaced by a computer motherboard,...: 电脑更换了主板,但是我是同一个账号登录的,可以看到已购买此游戏,就是不能更新!然后我进行了 除游戏,并准备再次安装,安装按钮为灰色,点击后面的更多按钮,选择安装在我的设备上,点击立即安装,显示正在尝试安装在 选择的设备上,然后就没有然后了,依旧没有安装,请问怎么解决这个问题? [Translation - The computer has replaced the...
  10. 突然Minecraftのマルチが出来なくなりました [Translation - All of a sudden, I can't make Minecraft]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    突然Minecraftのマルチが出来なくなりました [Translation - All of a sudden, I can't make Minecraft]: 「あなたのXboxLiveアカウントの設定が原 でRealmsをプレイできません。これはXbox.comのプライバシーと安心設定から変更できます」 と表示が突然出てMinecraftのマルチが出来なくなりました。...