Gin Rummy MultiPlayer feature not working.

Discus and support Gin Rummy MultiPlayer feature not working. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The MultiPlayer feature of Gin Rummy is not working. My friend and I would play this online nightly. Now, when I send her an invitation, she never... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AllenForeman, Mar 6, 2020.

1. AllenForeman
    AllenForeman Guest

The MultiPlayer feature of Gin Rummy is not working. My friend and I would play this online nightly. Now, when I send her an invitation, she never receives it and vice versa. I've checked both Routers and nothing has changed. We are able to play other games
    online connecting to the EA Servers and the Ubisoft Servers. Since Gin Rummy is a XBox 360 game, we were able to play online up until about a week ago. She has an XBox One S and I have an XBox One. The Network Status on both show NAT Type: Open, IPv4, and
    All Services Available. UPNP is enabled on both consoles. I removed Gin Rummy and then reinstalled on both consoles, but no change. I believe this has to do with the XBox Live Servers, since Gin Rummy is an old Arcade game from years ago.

Did Microsoft remove the Online play function from this game?

:)

AllenForeman, Mar 6, 2020
  2. AllenForeman Win User

Gin Rummy is now working perfectly!

Thank you so much for your suggestions. We installed some XBox 360 games that were backward compatible on our XBox One Consoles. The Online MultiPlayer feature worked just fine on the newly installed games. We then synchronized our Privacy and Security Settings
    on both the XBox One S and the XBox One. Next, we launched Gin Rummy. Now the Online MultiPlayer feature works fine. As an added test, we shutdown both Consoles, started them, and launched Gin Rummy. I sent my friend an invitation and she got it right away.
    We are so happy now because we both love this game.

Thank you once again for your help.
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

just to be sure, have you tried to play any other Xbox 360 game online with each other? To check if it's related to the specific game or Xbox 360 game related.

Just to be sure, try and check privacy settings etc at
    http://account.xbox.com/settings

if any settings were changed be sure to sign out and sign back in again for the settings to become active.

There is no mention about removing online play for this game as far as I could find at the moment.
  4. ThaPalm Win User

Are there any Gin Rummy players out there?

I am an active online Gin Rummy player!
  5. LordFlux Win User

Golf: Tee It Up and Gin Rummy purchased, but neither appears under 'Ready to install' on X1

The issue is now fixed. I am able to install both Golf Tee It Up and Gin Rummy.
  6. ThaPalm Win User

Do you play Gin Rummy Friend?

My boyfriend and I also have Gin Rummy. We would love to set up a 4 player game to get that achievement. :)
Thema:

1. Gin Rummy MultiPlayer feature not working. - Similar Threads - Gin Rummy MultiPlayer

2. スマホ版でマルチプレイが出来ない[Translation-I can't play multiplayer in the smartphone version.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    スマホ版でマルチプレイが出来ない[Translation-I can't play multiplayer in the smartphone version.]: 任天 SwitchでMinecraftをしている人とスマホ版でマルチプレイをしたいのですが、それが出来ません。 Switch版の世界にスマホで入ることは可能なのですが、スマホ版の世界にSwitchで入ろうとすると、「世界に接続出来ませんでした」という表示が出てしまいます。...
  3. Problem in forza horizon4 multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem in forza horizon4 multiplayer: Hey guys, how you doing all? Tonight i bought a game pass ultimate membership for the first time. Everything is ok and nice. But there is just a problem:when i try to enter...
  4. Cant Connect to 1 specific friend for multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Connect to 1 specific friend for multiplayer: So about a year ago this issue started with one specific friend of mine on xbox, to where we try to join each other on any given game and it just does not work, we dont get error codes, we simply...
  5. You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up.: I wanted to play Minecraft PS4 servers but when i signed into my Microsoft account i couldn't play servers because of the message that popped up "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how...
  6. I can’t find the Modern warfare Multiplayer pack 1, Campaign packs or Special Ops pack in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t find the Modern warfare Multiplayer pack 1, Campaign packs or Special Ops pack in...: I have a physical copy of Modern warfare on my xbox, my hard drive wiped a while ago so i lost the modern warfare download but recently i got warzone and downloaded the modern warfare client again...
  7. Call of duty modern warfare multiplayer DLC pack 2 missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare multiplayer DLC pack 2 missing: Trying to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare local multiplayer and it pops up with a message stating that multiplayer DLC pack 2 missing. I can only find the Multiplayer DLC (not pack 2) in the...
  8. You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up

in XBoX on Mobile
    You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up: I have the latest version of Minecraft installed on my Ipad 5th gen, and Im trying to create a realm and play multiplayer however I am met with an error message that says You cannot play online...
  9. Gin Rummy & Golf: Tee It Up not showing up in ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gin Rummy & Golf: Tee It Up not showing up in ready to install: I feel this is an issue that needs to be checked, I have read a few other reports on twitter and other forums since these titles released of people having the same issue. These 2 games Gin Rummy...
  10. Golf: Tee It Up and Gin Rummy purchased, but neither appears under 'Ready to install' on X1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Golf: Tee It Up and Gin Rummy purchased, but neither appears under 'Ready to install' on X1: Years ago, I purchased Golf: Tee It Up and Gin Rummy on my XBox 360. I was going to install the new BC versions on my X1, but they do not appear under 'Ready to install'. Going to their respective...