Girl/Guy Gamers needed!

Discus and support Girl/Guy Gamers needed! in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hey! I’m Linny, I’ve been playing on Xbox for a minute and barely have any people to play with! Looking for people to play COD, APEX, MK, GTA w! Girls... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by LovelyLinny, Dec 5, 2021.

1. LovelyLinny
    LovelyLinny Guest

Girl/Guy Gamers needed!

Hey! I’m Linny, I’ve been playing on Xbox for a minute and barely have any people to play with! Looking for people to play COD, APEX,

MK, GTA w! Girls and guys are welcomed!

:)

LovelyLinny, Dec 5, 2021
  2. W4RMIND Win User

Looking for guy gamers to play online with

A wild gamer girl appeared!

Guy gamer used friend Request!

Gamer girl used the powerful Psychic move DECLINE

Guy Gamer is CONFUSED.

Super effective!

Guy gamer FAINTED.

Girl gamer gained 1337 exp!

Girl gamer leveled up to ranked up to 10!

Guy gamer used max potion!

Guy gamer used stalk!

Girl gamer used block avoid player!

SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Guy gamer FAINTED!

Girl gamer gained 45 exp!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Girl/Guy Gamers needed!

4. iCoNiC Nano Win User

Look for girl gamer

Weird because he wants girl gamers as friends? I think it's weird if you only want dude's as friends. Even gay people need girl/guy friends.
  5. Miikeluster91 Win User

Other female gamers?

Add me gamer girls and guys. btw despite my gamertag im a girl lol :)
  6. Jyxa Win User

Any other girl Gamerz online

Are you a girl too? Or are you a guy who's having trouble running into girl gamers online?
Thema:

Girl/Guy Gamers needed!

1. Girl/Guy Gamers needed! - Similar Threads - Girl Guy Gamers

2. Finding Other Girl / Guys (that dont flirt wanting to date) ! to play ESO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Finding Other Girl / Guys (that dont flirt wanting to date) ! to play ESO: Hi , i started playing eso a few years back but went away due to health from gaming for a while , ive bought a xbox one and got eso back and started playing again , but find it impossible to...
  3. hello guys and girls

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello guys and girls: iam meet problem mee meet xbox 360 my friend meet xbox one iam add to friend is my friend noot meet zaproszenie do mnie is official strona microsoft is: yes is game only game...
  4. Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games): Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox. i dont really like playing with guys since they act like they know everything. so add me if you wanna play. 39f26f53-47cc-419c-a69a-95ba7a855987
  5. What do you guys and girls think about Destiny 2 being delayed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do you guys and girls think about Destiny 2 being delayed?: I am not happy about this at all since it was suppose to come out this year but now it is being delayed. 9d35c2ef-bbd2-4ebf-9c67-64d56f17cefd
  6. Bored! Need some new people to talk too! Guys/Girls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bored! Need some new people to talk too! Guys/Girls: Heyyyy what's up! Like the title says I'm just looking to branch out and get gaming with new people! just send a message and I'll reply ASAP Thanks for reading guys!...
  7. Pair of Guy gamers looking for some girl Gamers to tone down testosterone in Xbox Party

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pair of Guy gamers looking for some girl Gamers to tone down testosterone in Xbox Party: Me and my cousin are looking for some serious girl gamers to just play and kick it in parties with. lately playing with only guys just doesnt provide us with the fun on xbox live that we used to...
  8. Recruiting for guys and girls 16 and over for J2H.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recruiting for guys and girls 16 and over for J2H.: Recruiting for guys and girls 16 and over for J2H(Just 2 Hated) Hit me up if interested. I will tell you more when in a party. Thanks guys! - GT: J2H Joker cf71049f-fee6-4cbd-9405-0438833487a3
  9. Looking for social xbox 360 gamers, guys or girls 17-24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for social xbox 360 gamers, guys or girls 17-24: I'm looking to increase my friend list with people around my age, because there are waaaayyy to many kids on xbox. I'm 17 female gamertag . Looking for conversation, and laughs....
  10. Looking for Girls to play with (sorry guys I have enough of you already)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Girls to play with (sorry guys I have enough of you already): Hey all, My gamertag is Giggsy MUFC and I am a 23 year old electrical engineer from ontario. I am looking to play with more girls due to the fact that my friends list and xbox live in general...