Give me my gold account back

Discus and support Give me my gold account back in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I only took game pass because you forced me to use it to play Gears 5 though I already payed 69.99 euro for the game. So I got rid of it once I did... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by arnxx, Sep 21, 2019.

1. arnxx
    arnxx Guest

I only took game pass because you forced me to use it to play Gears 5 though I already payed 69.99 euro for the game.

So I got rid of it once I did not need it anymore and now my xbox gold account is GONE too. Now I was forced to buy a month subscription which I already have if I want to continue playing.

This is rediculous. I payed 59.99euro for a year subscription in may this year. SO my subscription should be till may 2020

Also how is there no e-mail support? Phone support is closed. So I guess this is the only way to get in contact right now. THere is not even support in my language??

I need you to restore my xbox gold account and either give back 6.99 for my month subscription.

Please contact me or just fix this problem.

Thanks

:)

arnxx, Sep 21, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Arnxx,

As all of the relevant information has been provided by our Xbox Ambassador's regarding what happens when joining Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and the repercussions of canceling the subscription too soon, we will be locking this thread since only Xbox Customer
    Support can attempt to correct this situation.

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select Request a call from Support if available within hours of operation or there should be a number for you to call and hours of operation for your region

Everything is also listed on the
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ
    found on the same page that you purchase the subscription. If you have any other questions please create a new thread.

Thank you for understanding!
  3. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Sorry you feel that way,

But it's hardly a scam. Since gold is a subscription on its own when you purchased the games pass ultimate, it would of extended the gold you already had.

That is what games pass ultimate is it includes the gold.

But since you cancelled the games pass and your original gold would of transfered the time you had left on it. That's why you no longer have gold.

I kindly suggest in future you look at what is included in bundles or items before purchasing.

As i mentioned above please follow the link to xbox support so they can look into your account further. And just to reassure you, you still have your account its just not with a current subscription.
  4. Smwutches Win User

It sounds like you did get Ultimate Game Pass then as that has been the promotion. When you upgraded there would have been a pop up that did mention that your gold was being converted to Ultimate at that time since Ultimate includes gold. So the 1 month
    would have been extended to however much gold you still had on your account. You can try contacting support to see if they can do anything about that (there's nothing that can be done through the forums), but typically because your gold was cancelled when
    you upgraded and then you cancelled Ultimate, you would have to purchase a new subscription.
  5. arnxx Win User

what a scam

I don't remember seeing the pop-up but at least it should return to normal subscription if you delete game pass
  6. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Hi there sorry to hear about your frustration and troubles you're currently facing.

Currently upon just looking, there is service issues with purchases and content usage.

And to address your billing enquiry, we can not handle this here, in the aspect of looking into your account.

You can however reach out to xbox support who will be able to look into your account.

Xbox support
Thema:

1. Give me my gold account back - Similar Threads - gold account

2. Can i Transfer or share my Xbox Gold Membership with another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i Transfer or share my Xbox Gold Membership with another account: I recently bought a 1 year Xbox gold membership, but I have now signed up for Xbox Game Pass which comes with an gold membership included, is there a way I can transfer my current gold membership...
  3. i have a gold account and i have xbox one x as my brother does

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a gold account and i have xbox one x as my brother does: My brother lives few blocks away i'd like to play with him sam game but is there a way without him buying another copy of the game ? so that we could play online together ? seems like its not fair...
  4. Move Usertag to new(dad) xbox live gold account from original(son's)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Move Usertag to new(dad) xbox live gold account from original(son's): Hello, Currently my son lives at home and he has xbox360 (main account) and I have xboxone which we both were using his xbox live gold account. He is moving out and I need to set up my own xbox...
  5. Silver account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Silver account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home...: Silver xbox account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home xbox unit Destiny 2 Undying DLC) 302bb7a5-a31e-4a49-9118-8193f24c3d9b
  6. unable to buy xbox gold ultimate for £1 - child account - you need a parent to buy this

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to buy xbox gold ultimate for £1 - child account - you need a parent to buy this: Hi, I am trying to get my son access to the xbox game pass ultimate. He has 12 months left of xbox live but when we try and buy ultimate for £1 we get the following You need a parent to buy this...
  7. Buying Xbox Live Gold with Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Buying Xbox Live Gold with Microsoft Account: Hi, so I have a problem buying Xbox live gold. I’m trying to buy the $11.99 one so plus taxes it’s $13.55 and on my microsoft account I have $15.80 but it’s telling me that I need a payment method...
  8. Family Account with 2 Gold Acounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Account with 2 Gold Acounts: I have a gold account and my son has been playing using my account for the past few years. I set him up with his own account, under Family, but he insists on using my profile. We now have 2 xbox...
  9. Account of Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account of Gold: I want change my e-mail and password keeping all i have, is it possible? Thanks! I have other account created. [Translate] Eu gostaria de trocar meu e-mail e senha mantendo tudo oque tenho, é...
  10. Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has...: Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has autorenew on a credit card? fdcc5aa8-6489-40eb-a3a9-036ff7a0eb7d