Give your games

Discus and support Give your games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; u can give a game from your library to a friend on xbox(digital)bought from microsoft store 66d06283-9dc9-48e5-809c-97b5786b1a31 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AsimOzcan, Sep 12, 2019 at 12:43 PM.

1. AsimOzcan
    AsimOzcan Guest

Give your games

u can give a game from your library to a friend on xbox(digital)bought from microsoft store

:)

2. mozmoz2009 Win User

Give your games

Would be nice to be able to do that
  3. Smwutches Win User

Give your games

You can buy a game as a gift for a friend, but you cannot transfer a game that was already bought to another account.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Give your games

Hey there AsimOzcan,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, Unfortunately there is no way to actually gift directly from your game library. You can always purchase a game as a Gift and this way it will send the license to the game directly to the other users account.

One thing you are able to do would be to share the game with the other user by using the Home Xbox feature. You can find more information and how to set this up by following the steps on the support article linked below.

I hope this helps.
  5. Demonic671 Win User

Give your family access to your entire games library anytime, anywhere

How I see it, is that you and your family members will havs access a family game lybrary. only one person can play X at a single time. When you want to play a game it will download to your xbox one.

How I see it working the best is, if you buy a game, it's on your hdd and only your hdd. it will stay there until you put it in the family laybrary. the reason is that you get to play the game you paid for with no interruptions. By that I mean no one will
    be playing the game before you and now you can't play it until they are done with it. Or skype call them and tell them to get the **** off.

Now that also works as, if you want to play the game on release then you will have to buy it. If more than 1 person plays a lot of COD or Battlefield then some one else will need to buy the game.
  6. paspinall Win User

Give your family access to your entire games library anytime, anywhere

Thing is like my friend who is moving house, they cant get their new place connected for 3 weeks, so for those three weeks for them it would be a brick for example.
Thema:

Give your games

1. Give your games - Similar Threads - games

2. Are there problems with games loading on the beta build?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there problems with games loading on the beta build?: I have a few games that will sit on the launch screen for like 15 mins before it finally launches the game. And then when I finally get in, normally the first thing it has to load or sign in will...
  3. Downloaded game title displays as ''My app title in LANGUAGE''

in XboX Insiders
    Downloaded game title displays as ''My app title in LANGUAGE'': I downloaded the game Colina Legacy but the title says ''My app title in LANGUAGE''. It appears as that everywhere apart from the recently placed home slot. I tried google'n it but there is...
  4. Get code after buying an Xbox one CD game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get code after buying an Xbox one CD game: Hello, I just bought an EA sports game on Xbox one, but after 50+ tries there is no way my CD can be recognized so I cannot install & play the game. I tried a lot of things and the best solution...
  5. How to refund games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to refund games?: how to refund games like forza horizon 4? b6fb23ee-5847-473a-804b-193c9cb3b562
  6. FPS drops when playing games PLEASE help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FPS drops when playing games PLEASE help me: So this past month i have been experiencing my frame per second drop to where it makes any battle royal game unplayable. Its weird because it only does it when im playing on a big map and when i...
  7. New Xbox Live Account and transferring games/data

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Live Account and transferring games/data: So we have an Xbox live account, which my son has been using. My husband has decided to start using it again, so now my son has to get his own. However, he has a few years worth of games and data...
  8. I cannot create xbox account with microsoft account on Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot create xbox account with microsoft account on Xbox Game Bar: It doesn't let me create account... I tried use Xbox Game Bar to create account. After selecting gamertag, gamerpic and pressing "create account" I receive error 400. ( "More information" link...
  9. Buying a game for the family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a game for the family: I have three boys, all 4 of us have an Xbox, and we like to play together. The question is if there is a way for all of us to play the same game together? As I currently understand I can only...
  10. Buying a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a game: If i buy a game on my xbox through my account do i get all the benefits of the game if my account is home xbox on another console? bcb7df3e-1b5a-47a0-8823-bd4004b1b60f