Give your games

Discus and support Give your games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; u can give a game from your library to a friend on xbox(digital)bought from microsoft store 66d06283-9dc9-48e5-809c-97b5786b1a31 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AsimOzcan, Sep 12, 2019.

1. AsimOzcan
    AsimOzcan Guest

Give your games

u can give a game from your library to a friend on xbox(digital)bought from microsoft store

:)

AsimOzcan, Sep 12, 2019
  2. mozmoz2009 Win User

Give your games

Would be nice to be able to do that
  3. Smwutches Win User

Give your games

You can buy a game as a gift for a friend, but you cannot transfer a game that was already bought to another account.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Give your games

Hey there AsimOzcan,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, Unfortunately there is no way to actually gift directly from your game library. You can always purchase a game as a Gift and this way it will send the license to the game directly to the other users account.

One thing you are able to do would be to share the game with the other user by using the Home Xbox feature. You can find more information and how to set this up by following the steps on the support article linked below.

I hope this helps.
  5. Demonic671 Win User

Give your family access to your entire games library anytime, anywhere

How I see it, is that you and your family members will havs access a family game lybrary. only one person can play X at a single time. When you want to play a game it will download to your xbox one.

How I see it working the best is, if you buy a game, it's on your hdd and only your hdd. it will stay there until you put it in the family laybrary. the reason is that you get to play the game you paid for with no interruptions. By that I mean no one will
    be playing the game before you and now you can't play it until they are done with it. Or skype call them and tell them to get the **** off.

Now that also works as, if you want to play the game on release then you will have to buy it. If more than 1 person plays a lot of COD or Battlefield then some one else will need to buy the game.
  6. paspinall Win User

Give your family access to your entire games library anytime, anywhere

Thing is like my friend who is moving house, they cant get their new place connected for 3 weeks, so for those three weeks for them it would be a brick for example.
Thema:

Give your games

1. Give your games - Similar Threads - games

2. Not receiving Party or game invites. Unable to find games on Dying light. But able to send...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving Party or game invites. Unable to find games on Dying light. But able to send...: When someone sends me a party invite it comes through on the phone app. And sometimes the pc app. But its not showing up on my console. Also Dying Light will tell me there are X games I can join....
  3. Looks like you need to renew your Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew your Xbox Game Pass: When I first purchased my Xbox one it came with a small card with a code with Minecraft on it. So since it was free I added it and a few months ago I tried out the game pass. After a while I...
  4. “Looks like you need to renew your Xbox game pass” error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Looks like you need to renew your Xbox game pass” error: So I started getting this error today with Minecraft on my Xbox One X. I haven’t had game pass in months and I’ve owned Minecraft for years so I have no idea why this suddenly popped up. I read a...
  5. Installed games on an external hard drive, trying to transfer to a different computer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed games on an external hard drive, trying to transfer to a different computer.: My internet connection at my home is subpar, so I took my surface pro to a different internet connection with an external hard drive, with the intent of transferring the games I installed onto my...
  6. Minecraft won't work on my Xbox One, and it says I need the Xbox Game Pass. (i bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't work on my Xbox One, and it says I need the Xbox Game Pass. (i bought the...: Okay, I have a BIG STINKY problem. I bought Minecraft a while ago. I did NOT get it with the Xbox Game Pass. I get on my Xbox One and try to play Minecraft and it says, "Looks like you need to...
  7. My xbox one s wont download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one s wont download games: So i recently got a new game on the disc which is COD BLACK OPS 3 soo of course im tryna install it but the problem is that it wont instlall. It says installation stopped and i bet some of you...
  8. Favorite Xbox Game of All time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Xbox Game of All time?: What is your Favorite Xbox game? Mine would be halo, thats the one i first played on xbox and was hooked. 1f0eb2ad-1226-431c-8b7a-344627fc8646
  9. Digital Games are not downloading or Updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Games are not downloading or Updating: Hello, for the past 2 days I haven't been able to Update Modern Warfare. I've tried every solution restarting the Xbox, shutting it down and leaving it for 20 mins, complete reset and nothing has...
  10. Random things you do while gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random things you do while gaming: I have a routine. I pull the chair up to the tv, get my headphones and grab a few beers and a blanket. ea0f3db2-31c7-4ac1-9e41-38e573b046fb