Glad I did not pay for this........

Discus and support Glad I did not pay for this........ in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Got Xbox One for Xmas gift at a party. Wished I would have got money instead. Games will not load, won't connect with internet, takes a month of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DoubledGolem27, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Glad I did not pay for this........

Got Xbox One for Xmas gift at a party. Wished I would have got money instead. Games will not load, won't connect with internet, takes a month of Sunday's to set up. Why not just have it to where you put in a game, game loads and off to have fun. Think I
    will try to sell it to some sucker, will be a good time of the year to get a few bucks. And no I am not going to call support, why put out a product and it won't work?

:)

DoubledGolem27, Dec 9, 2014
  2. Naffry
    Naffry Guest
    borderland2- game freezing

I'm so glad I sold this instead of keeping it, even if I did only pay £17.99

Naffry, Dec 9, 2014
  3. to Ok Fowl

Thanks for the info, however it did not help. The post 3 days ago hit it right on the mark. It's this round of ads, especially the NBA ad and the puzzle freezes. Glad I don't pay for this, and this won't get me to pay for it. Sounds like it is too much
    of a problem for MS geniuses.

RattiestBeef145, Dec 9, 2014
  4. Glad I did not pay for this........

Every time I'm about to buy an X1 I read something like this and I procrastinate another six months.

BizarroMantis, Dec 9, 2014
  5. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    ^^ Sweet Jesus, I hope you really don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

If it takes a "month of Sunday's" to set up, that would mean you got your Xbox One at a Christmas party in early November. Who has a Xmas party in early November?!

Eggnogga, Dec 9, 2014
  6. Maybe he got it at a Thanksgiving party and thought it was a Christmas party because he drank too much eggnog?

7. nwrlds
    nwrlds Guest
    Quite a few people have a Christmas party in early November.

Pub I work in had its first Christmas booking for the 7th of November.

nwrlds, Dec 9, 2014
  8. ChomskyKnows
    ChomskyKnows Guest

works pretty good for me. you don't sound very bright.

ChomskyKnows, Dec 9, 2014
  9. Leo Invictus
    Leo Invictus Guest
    The only thing I want to know is where one signs up for the invite to an Xmas party where Xbox Ones are given away.

Leo Invictus, Dec 9, 2014
  10. Good question...the best gift I got at a christmas party was a coffee mug.

11. Leo Invictus
    Leo Invictus Guest
    [quote user="BizarroMantis"] Good question...the best gift I got at a christmas party was a coffee mug. [/quote]

You know, I think we both may have been at that same party. Or else coffee mugs are "it" for party gifts. Glad I did not pay for this........ :D

Leo Invictus, Dec 9, 2014
  12. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    weird how it took a month of sundays to setup, I got mine on release day and was playing an hour after I got it.

Farscape247, Dec 9, 2014
  13. eber3
    eber3 Guest

Maybe they received an X1 that was in all of its component pieces and had to put it together themselves?

eber3, Dec 9, 2014
  14. JPep715
    JPep715 Guest
    Guess you guys haven't heard about the XB1/ Lego bundle? Comes with three Lego games and you get to put it together brick by brick.lol

JPep715, Dec 10, 2014
  15. Soulwatcher
    Soulwatcher Guest
    You know whats funny is you have people bashing the PS4 on the playstation forums with 1 post and you have people bashing the xbox 1 on the xbox forums with 1 post. I wonder how many of these people are kids and or get paid to make these posts.

I bought a Xbox 1 on December 3, I have 7 games for it and there all digital download and I only have a 24mbps down connection and I already beat 4 of those 7 games. So much for that 4 sunday complaint.

Soulwatcher, Dec 11, 2014
Thema:

1. Glad I did not pay for this........ - Similar Threads - Glad did pay

2. Im glad i in “group B” now. And i really like new dashboard, no more mixer and community...

in XboX Insiders
    Im glad i in “group B” now. And i really like new dashboard, no more mixer and community...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  3. So glad to see this. I thought it was another offer. :-')

in XboX Insiders
    So glad to see this. I thought it was another offer. :-'): [IMG] submitted by /u/Invoice-UG [link] [comments]
  4. Super Glad I DIDN'T Pay For The Last Two Months Of your Service I Suggest you Work On That

in XBoX on Consoles
    Super Glad I DIDN'T Pay For The Last Two Months Of your Service I Suggest you Work On That: I have been bricked from your network around six different times (all watching Netflix) in the last four months. I was reimbursed last month, so I didn't get all the cool perks. Didn't trust your...
  5. Glad to Know I'm Not the Only One!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glad to Know I'm Not the Only One!: Although I am not happy that any of us are having this problem, I am glad to know that it isn't "just me". Microsoft evidently doesn't read what we post because they don't seem to have bothered...
  6. Glad it's back up, but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glad it's back up, but...: no keys and coins for watching the ads, and no credit for powerball hit when it's covered by a Bingo powerup--what's up with that?? 7f123720-0620-4498-8771-14938bce1391
  7. I'm glad when I put the exact code in it says it doesn't have that code. **** Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm glad when I put the exact code in it says it doesn't have that code. **** Microsoft: Microsoft socks. So many problems this year. None resolved a0ef026a-54e9-4202-ac2a-b97240d0002c
  8. If you have wireless and or Bluetooth issues and need help I will be glad to try and help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    If you have wireless and or Bluetooth issues and need help I will be glad to try and help!: Give me a shout @ # game tag: Happy Holidays 01a9f804-e633-4692-b0eb-d3d8111d9c02
  9. Wow really glad I pay for Xbox live. (Sarcasm)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wow really glad I pay for Xbox live. (Sarcasm): I pay for Xbox live gold and buy games from the Xbox store. Good money that I work hard for. It would be nice to come home from work and not get thrown out of Netflix (another service I pay for)...
  10. I am glad $10 was worth it to lose a customer for life

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am glad $10 was worth it to lose a customer for life: I have had my hotmail account for 17 years and my ID has never changed on it. But somehow, my gamertag was autoassigned some random name and now you require I pay to change it even though i never...