Glitch/Bug : FREE Xbox Live

Discus and support Glitch/Bug : FREE Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, so hummm, I found a glitch that allow me to have Xbox Live on my account... Setup Bassicly, I have my main account on my xbox(), and a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlPaJueXBOX, Mar 3, 2021.

1. AlPaJueXBOX
    AlPaJueXBOX Guest

Ok, so hummm, I found a glitch that allow me to have Xbox Live on my account...

Setup

Bassicly, I have my main account on my xbox(), and a smurf(TheRlArmy). The xbox that im playing on isnt the main xbox of AlPaJue, so it doesnt share the games and the xbox live to my smurf. I also have AlPaJue linked to my controller, so when I open my xbox, it automaticly connect to AlPaJue. Finally, I also have a time limit on AlPaJue(very important in this glitch), or you can say, a parental controle.

Now to the glitch

When I have time on my main acc, it doesnt work if i try to use my smurf without my main connected. But, If I wait until my main doesnt have time left(for exemple, at 12h), I will need to turn off my xbox, then open it with my controler(the one linked to AlPaJue), and then I will have to connect to TheRlArmy(my smurf). And then there you go, I have free xbox live without any account that have one connected to my xbox, and without the need of a main xbox.

What does it change?

Welp, someone could just creat an account with xbox live on, and then publish the account and the password, and give instruction on how to have free xbox live. So many people wont buy xbox live because of that free ilimited access(but when the Xbox live account doesnt have xbox live anymore, it wont work).

*Btw, I have an xbox serie x, so maybe it only work with it*

Oh! And I also have a video to prove that its not fake If any Admin or someone like that ask. Just email me to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** !

My question is just to ask if this is normal(like a free access for a certain time that xbox gave us), or if this is a super ultra glitch.

:)

AlPaJueXBOX, Mar 3, 2021
  2. Kev McCaw Win User

Can I download an update on one game and play another game at the same time?

So is dr3 fully downloaded now and bug glitch free?
  3. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Recent games not showing up in achievement list

Then try to wait a few days, since is not only on the console is a bug/glitch on xbox live achievement system.
  4. LegendOfGta Win User

Possible release date?

Unfortunately, UK BacBone is right...there is no way that a Game tester will be able to find ALL bugs/glitches within a game. That and also developers won't be able to patch EVERY glitch/bug in a game unless it is considered "game breaking" or "unfair" (to
    this day, the Airport Glitch STILL has not been patched though).

-----

Also, this is R*!!! They will give us a 95% glitch/bug-free game. Don't worry; we are dealing with "quality over quantity" gaming developers here.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Defiance 2050

Defiance 2050 is a free-to-play MMO. Its available for xbox and pc.

Launched in July 2018.

It has alot of bugs and glitches by the research i have done now.
  6. JhonSnow777 Win User

Some little glitch or bugs maybe make huge Financial losses

in last 2 day i see a lot of glitch or bugs in fortnite game it will make huge financial losses like :

There in Youtube a lot of video about glitch about how to get founder pack without buy it so ...

the people not need to buy founder pack ... they will get it free if see the videos in youtube and there another glitch or bug about

how to play fortnite without xbox live gold subscription so the haven't to buy the gold subscription to play it

im really need a resolve for this problem because its make a huge and lot financial losses

Thank you for let us know about this the glitch will be reported....
Thema:

1. Glitch/Bug : FREE Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Glitch Bug FREE

2. 2 Gamertag Bug/Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Gamertag Bug/Glitch: I recently changed my gamertag and now my Xbox account literally has two Gamertags. My Series X and the Xbox app say the old one but when I’m doing anything else it says the new one. is anyone...
  3. Gamertag Bug/Glitch: Shows 2 gamertags on my profile

in XboX Insiders
    Gamertag Bug/Glitch: Shows 2 gamertags on my profile: I recently changed my gamertag and now my Xbox account literally has two Gamertags. My Series X and the Xbox app say the old one but when I’m doing anything else it says the new one. is anyone...
  4. Bug/ Glitch rainbow six siege stays trying to connect for hours

in XboX Insiders
    Bug/ Glitch rainbow six siege stays trying to connect for hours: I still have a bug with rainbow six siege which I’m experiencing on all consoles including my series X enrolled in alpha skip ahead. It tries to connect to the server and doesn’t connect at all. I...
  5. Hitman 3 bugs, glitches and crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 3 bugs, glitches and crashing.: I bought it February 11th playthrough was a nightmare, kept crashing was buggy and glitchy. Missions wouldn't finish items wouldn't appear, enemies would glitch in walls not die or move sometimes,...
  6. Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Black Ranger Glitch/Bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Black Ranger Glitch/Bug: Hi There I would like to report a graphics bug/glitch for Power Rangers Battle For The Grid on Xbox Game Pass PC. Whenever the Black Ranger shoots or throws his explosives it turns into a messy...
  7. Ready To Play Glitch or Bug???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ready To Play Glitch or Bug???: I was updating a game and It was to the point where it says " Ready to Play" Even though it isnt finished i go into the game then it says "Said Game Has to update" Then it would comepletly Restart...
  8. Xbox Glitch/bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Glitch/bug: Hello, I am writing to you today to inform you about a bug I've found on my Xbox One S. To be as straight to the point as I can, the bug is basically happening when you click on someone online,...
  9. Achievement bugged/glitched - tracker is stuck at 99%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement bugged/glitched - tracker is stuck at 99%: Hello...like the title says, i'm having issues with an achievement that doesn't unlock. The game is called "Moving Out" and the achievement is "Qantity Over Quality". I've met and surpassed the...
  10. Achievement bug/glitch please help!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement bug/glitch please help!!: For some reason my achievements on Xbox one is saying 0% next to all games but when I click on one it shows I do have achievements for that game? I’ve tried restarting my game, unplugging my Xbox,...