Glitch have to restart

Discus and support Glitch have to restart in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Encountered the falling glitch while on the Firefly portion of the game. I was on my way to defuse the final bomb on Pioneer Bridge during the FireFly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tarmorg, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Tarmorg
    Tarmorg Guest

Glitch have to restart

Encountered the falling glitch while on the Firefly portion of the game. I was on my way to defuse the final bomb on Pioneer Bridge during the FireFly missions and when I opened the door from the train depot to the outside portion of the bridge to disable
    the final bomb, batman just started falling. Now all he does is keep falling. Unfortunately If I restart it just starts me at this point and I just keep falling.

I guess this means wait for a patch or restart the entire game which stinks especially since I was at 96% with the Riddler case file

:)

Tarmorg, Jan 25, 2014
  2. fairplay32
    fairplay32 Guest
    Fallout 4 glitch

might be a glitch save often

edit: i know u said glitch I went a while and had to restart... just think it'll make the game last that much longer

fairplay32, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Alpha.07
    Alpha.07 Guest
    For all those thinking about picking up Unity

I have played about 50% through and I have only had one glitch where I had to restart. Other than that, the game has been a lot of fun.

Alpha.07, Jan 25, 2014
  4. C4PT41N 4MERIC4 Win User

Missing save data

Have you tried a hard restart to see if it's just a glitch in your Xbox?
  5. graemec Win User

Connected but apps won't open or connect???

Either MS have sorted out a glitch at their end or restarting the router sorted it.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Forza Horizon 4 just reset all my progress

It could be a cloud sync glitch. Have you tried restarting the computer as well?
  7. RooK53 Win User

RAGE…the game I was waiting for...disappointed !

^^

That's a glitch.

Youll have to reload from am earlier save, or restart the chapter/mission.
  8. HyperVenom523 Win User

Re2 Game

Restart the xbox it might be a glitch
Thema:

Glitch have to restart

1. Glitch have to restart - Similar Threads - Glitch restart

2. Download glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download glitch: Ever since the last system update I can't update/download games or apps I tried to install disney+ but it's also glitched anyone else have this problem 3d9d4de5-6d5f-4bdc-b656-e3336344cc27
  3. Ninja Gaiden 2 backwards compatibility glitch SOLVED!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 2 backwards compatibility glitch SOLVED!: to all of those including myself who were frustrated by the error The storage device containing the active gamer profile has been disconnected. To save your earned achievements, reconnect the...
  4. Is the Xbox home console glitch fixed??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Xbox home console glitch fixed??: There was a glitch happening for people who were game sharing with someone where for some reason the person who you game share with would get access to any payment methods on the profiles on your...
  5. Glitched Xbox profile followers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitched Xbox profile followers: Had this issue for a few months now, I have 2 glitched followers on my profile, they added me and i removed them right away as didn't know them, but for some reason they are now glitched on to my...
  6. Queue Glitch

in XboX Insiders
    Queue Glitch: This has happened on multiple occasions and it's honestly very annoying. The glitch is basically when I add something to my queue whether it's downloading or just sitting there, if I turn my Xbox...
  7. controller sensitivity glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller sensitivity glitch: my xbox one has pretty much become a fancy brick, i cant move off the home screen of the xbox, i cant access my friends and when i press A it does it 3 times in 1 second. i cant use my xbox and i...
  8. Xbox Console Companion Glitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Glitch: So i use as of lately i have been unable to use the Xbox Companion app on my PC and i have no idea why. I use my mic by plugging it into my controller and then plugging it into my PC, and that as...
  9. Xbox glitches when I run a app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox glitches when I run a app: My xbox is fine when i turn it on but when i put a app like hulu or anything it stats glitching and the screen turns green and black and keeps glitching for like 15 minutes, its very annoying and...
  10. Glitch..... do I need restart the game???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitch..... do I need restart the game???: I am currently trying to get through the catacombs in TR. I've gotten to where there is rope wrapped around what looks like a mast, with a metal cage hanging from it. I watched youtube and it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pioneers bridge glitch