Glitch in DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition game !!

Discus and support Glitch in DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition game !! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have completed the whole story but some achievements related to story missions didn't unlock ....Please look into it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by xJbTH21x, Jun 9, 2021.

1. xJbTH21x
    xJbTH21x Guest

Glitch in DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition game !!

I have completed the whole story but some achievements related to story missions didn't unlock ....Please look into it.

:)

xJbTH21x, Jun 9, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

3. MRallamagoosa Win User

That one game you want on Xbox

Dragon Quest XI, I love the Dragon Quest games and this entry looks really good.

At least this one is available on PC too, so I'll get it there even if my pc is not on par with my xbox for gaming
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Dragon Quest XI S - No Achievement

There are achievements but the actual achievement list isn't live yet for some reason.

Just play the game & you'll unlock the achievements,i've unlocked 3 already.

There aren't any missable ones if the achievement list is the same as the PS Trophy list.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Glitched quests/missions

The quest Get To Know Jack is glitched for me. Cant get the 5th echo as a switch glitched for me
  6. coco meat train Win User

Best game of 2018

Across all systems it was probably Dragon Quest XI for me. I played my Xbox One X much more than my Switch and PS4 combined but that one game sticks out for me.
Thema:

1. Glitch in DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition game !! - Similar Threads - Glitch DRAGON QUEST

2. Weird glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird glitch: Recently I've been having a glitch where Im having to reboot my console quite a bit. After playing a game, if i exit out and go to another game , it does nothing. I have to reboot before opening...
  3. xbox 1 x glitching out and having my screen turn purple on and off?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox 1 x glitching out and having my screen turn purple on and off?: so i was on bo2 zombies and my tv kept glitching out and I think its cause of my xbox running max saturation for colors or maybe not? can anyone help me? submitted by /u/articwarrior7321...
  4. Gamepass glitch, not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass glitch, not working properly: Hello, my friend has a current issue with his game pass where whenever he wants to download Red Dead Redemption 2, under the place where it is supposed to say "Install with game pass," it instead...
  5. Minecraft sign in glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft sign in glitch: When I sign out of Minecraft and sign back in it closes. This stops me from getting custom skin packs to work. Does anyone know how to stop this problem? I've already uninstalled and reinstalled...
  6. Microsoft Rewards glitch robs me of my points!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards glitch robs me of my points!: Recently I was checking Microsoft Rewards for the first time in a bit, and so I noticed a Gears 5 challenge that seemed fun and rewarding. I got the necessary achievement and went back to the...
  7. mass effect legendary edition achievement glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mass effect legendary edition achievement glitch: I heard that mass effect legendary edition was updated recently. (today in fact) I think the update messed something up in my game. I've finished the first game, and now I'm on the second game....
  8. Microsoft Store glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store glitch: Okay so one night before I went to bed my microsoft store was updating and I went in the my games and apps pressed updates and was about to press pause update but then actually pressed cancle...
  9. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Achievement Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Achievement Glitch: Hey All, I'm sure a lot of us have this issue with this game. I wanna just say I really do like this game and it's one of the very few games that I wanna get 100% on. However 4 of the...
  10. Dragon Ball Xenoverse Glitched Achievement (Memories buried in time)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball Xenoverse Glitched Achievement (Memories buried in time): Despite being connected to Live at all times, as well as completing all requirements this achievement will not pop for me. The achievement tracker even states 100% I have also unlocked Super...