Glitch with Gamepass deleting games?

Discus and support Glitch with Gamepass deleting games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought Xbox Gamepass Ultimate, and every game that I already owned that is in Gamepass uninstalled off my Xbox and I have to reinstall them.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by eoN synyster, Sep 5, 2019.

1. eoN synyster
    eoN synyster Guest

I recently bought Xbox Gamepass Ultimate, and every game that I already owned that is in Gamepass uninstalled off my Xbox and I have to reinstall them. Is this a bug or a glitch?

:)

eoN synyster, Sep 5, 2019
  2. eoN synyster Win User

I restarted my console and it did nothing, I have yet to cashe clear yet.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

OK I'm guessing you just removed and replugged into the external hard drive and it fixed the issue since someone marked it as solved?.
  4. FreakRoach Win User

It shouldnt be happening. Are you an Xbox insider?
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I recently bought Xbox Gamepass Ultimate, and every game that I already owned that is in Gamepass uninstalled off my Xbox and I have to reinstall them. Is this a bug or a glitch?
    Sounds like a bug have you tried a hard restart or cashe clear
  6. eoN synyster Win User

No I am not in the Insider program.
Thema:

1. Glitch with Gamepass deleting games? - Similar Threads - Glitch Gamepass deleting

2. Act 2 Source of it all glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Act 2 Source of it all glitch: In Act 2 at the point where you have gotten to the 2nd communications tower and you walk in and go to the console and there is no power from what I was able to gather your supposed to press x to...
  3. GAMERS WITH LARGE LIBRARIES ONLY! Missing software/purchase history glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAMERS WITH LARGE LIBRARIES ONLY! Missing software/purchase history glitch: Do NOT REPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE ENTIRE POST! This is NOT a thread for moderators or the support team to post their mediocre "back-pocket" answers in. Only to observe... Also as stated in...
  4. Sound freezes and glitches when hitting home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound freezes and glitches when hitting home: I downloaded NHL 20 today and every time I hit the home button, prompt a letter entry box or a notification comes in the sound glitches/freezes and the only way to reset is to stop and restart the...
  5. GtavOnline (solo session glitch) (solo heist back to back glitch 2 consoles)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GtavOnline (solo session glitch) (solo heist back to back glitch 2 consoles): Hello everyone. I whiped together a few thoughts that I hope you either have fun reading, disscussing or trolling. GtavOnline was created to unite random players from around the world, which we...
  6. Gears 5 Campaign Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Campaign Glitch: Hi, I completed all the campaign Acts on Insane difficulty playing Gears 5 on PC through Xbox games pass ultimate. When I go through the game menus it shows that every single Act has been...
  7. Spotify glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify glitch: So i was just jamming out to stuff on the spotify app on xbox but then an ad came up and instead of waiting for it to skip cause i couldnt be bothered i quit out of the app. Now the spotify banner...
  8. glitched account

in XBoX Accessibility
    glitched account: My Xbox account is glitched out I just bought gold today and it says I have the gold but my account won't let me play Roblox or anything that requires gold. d5543156-6d50-4ba5-b4f0-1f1dd773ae5e
  9. SAO FATAL BULLET UNPLAYABLE GLITCH

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SAO FATAL BULLET UNPLAYABLE GLITCH: Here's the problem: I've been playing Hunting Mission with my main account (this profile I'm writting with) until I completed mission lv 67. Then I went to my second account to do another...
  10. Gamer tag glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag glitch: On my xbox home screen, it shows my old gamertag from 3 months ago. When i check anything else, i only see my current gamertag. Its not messing with anything, i just want advice on how to fix it...