Glitch with Gamepass deleting games?

Discus and support Glitch with Gamepass deleting games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought Xbox Gamepass Ultimate, and every game that I already owned that is in Gamepass uninstalled off my Xbox and I have to reinstall them.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by eoN synyster, Sep 5, 2019.

1. eoN synyster
    eoN synyster Guest

I recently bought Xbox Gamepass Ultimate, and every game that I already owned that is in Gamepass uninstalled off my Xbox and I have to reinstall them. Is this a bug or a glitch?

:)

eoN synyster, Sep 5, 2019
  2. eoN synyster Win User

I restarted my console and it did nothing, I have yet to cashe clear yet.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

OK I'm guessing you just removed and replugged into the external hard drive and it fixed the issue since someone marked it as solved?.
  4. FreakRoach Win User

It shouldnt be happening. Are you an Xbox insider?
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I recently bought Xbox Gamepass Ultimate, and every game that I already owned that is in Gamepass uninstalled off my Xbox and I have to reinstall them. Is this a bug or a glitch?
    Sounds like a bug have you tried a hard restart or cashe clear
  6. eoN synyster Win User

No I am not in the Insider program.
Thema:

1. Glitch with Gamepass deleting games? - Similar Threads - Glitch Gamepass deleting

2. XBox One glitch FIFA20, cursor gets stuck on the GK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One glitch FIFA20, cursor gets stuck on the GK: I posted this in reply to someone else's similar question but the thread was locked down without it being resolved (no idea why!?) This seems to happen with my 7yo son, so I suspect he’s pressing...
  3. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic glitch on XBox One. Temple summit on Unknown Planet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic glitch on XBox One. Temple summit on Unknown Planet: I have played through this game 2 times since downloading it. First as mostly light, and the second as almost entirely dark. Both times, I have gotten to the temple summit on the unknown planet...
  4. Game pass pc glitched

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass pc glitched: When ever i try to download either tabs or my friend pedro it says sorry partner looks like you’re stuck in no mans land try restarting the app to fix it and i have restart it but it has done...
  5. Fix for the wrong pin or passkey glitch

in XBoX on Mobile
    Fix for the wrong pin or passkey glitch: So I recently found a fix for the pin or passkey glitch via Bluetooth trying to connect with your xbox one s controller. 1.Turn on the controller, make sure it is in the "connecting" state...
  6. Blu Ray / DVD sound and video glitch on XBOX ONE and XBOX ONE S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu Ray / DVD sound and video glitch on XBOX ONE and XBOX ONE S: After +/- an hour (my guess is it is about the time the player switches layers) the video stops for 5 seconds while the audio continues then the video starts playing again but the audio stops. so...
  7. Sometimes some games that I have installed glitch and appear in my Ready to Install even...

in XboX Insiders
    Sometimes some games that I have installed glitch and appear in my Ready to Install even...: Title. It doesn't do it all the time but sometimes it does it on startup with my OG Xbox One. My first question it do this for anyone else and should I be worried about my Hard Drive? I have a 2TB...
  8. Win 10 Game Launchers UI Glitching Bug (video)

in XBoX on Windows
    Win 10 Game Launchers UI Glitching Bug (video): Hey, ever since I installed new hardware (CPU, RAM, MB) I've been getting this visual glitching in different launchers like GOG, FFOnline, Minecraft and almost every other launcher. Literally have...
  9. forza horizon 4 glitched gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 glitched gamepass: hello, the story goes: so i decided id buy the ultimate edition instead of having to pay gamepass a month ago off cdkeys (PC), so i bought it and activated it, but i was so excited that i didnt...
  10. My Lovely experience with Xbox for 2 years (amazing GamePass Glitch?)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Lovely experience with Xbox for 2 years (amazing GamePass Glitch?): I joined the 8th generation of consoles late. Late enough that i was able to purchase the Xbox one X, the following thanks giving after it was released. I made this choice after deciding to ditch...