Glitched account Forza Horizon 5

Discus and support Glitched account Forza Horizon 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi community, I have a major problem with my game and I’m out of solutions. Everytime I launch the game, after pressing the start button the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobertIvascu1, Jan 27, 2022.

1. Glitched account Forza Horizon 5

Hi community, I have a major problem with my game and I’m out of solutions. Everytime I launch the game, after pressing the start button the game closes. I never had this problem since I bought the game. I’m playing on PC with major specs, thats not the problem, I reinstalled the game, repaired, reset it even tried from another 2 PC’s but it’s the same problem, so I’ assume it’s the account glitched or something because I also tried my friend’s account on my PC and works perfectly fine. Does anyone had the same problem?

:)

RobertIvascu1, Jan 27, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

You may need to reach out to Forza Support in this matter since other account works perfectly fine on your end. You're correct that it may be saved data corrupted for your own profile.

You can reach out to them here: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re...
  3. bowski477 Win User

无法在Xbox Live内加入俱乐部/Can`t join in clubs in Xbox Live

The app will sometimes glitch and show that you have enforcement on your account. So if there is none listed on enforcement.xbox.com then it is probably a glitch.

Are you able to join any clubs? Or is it specifically Forza Horizon 4 clubs?
  4. lilbak82 Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

1. Gears of war 5

2. Forza horizon 4

#. Forza horizon 3
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Games for Gold Wishlist

Forza 5 is a sequel to forza 4,not horizon.
  6. MiMiC920 Win User

T10 not making it makes me nervous

we do understand Forza and Horizon are not the same game right? Forza 5 will stay true to the Forza sim racer and Horizon is a spin off. Forza physics but not trying to be 100% sim
Thema:

1. Glitched account Forza Horizon 5 - Similar Threads - Glitched account Forza

2. Server Glitch or did I lose my minecraft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server Glitch or did I lose my minecraft account?: Hi! So about a year ago, i bought myself a minecraft account. To login to minecraft, you need a microsoft account. Around 3 days ago, when i tried to login, it was showing me that 'This microsoft...
  3. I think my account has been hacked or glitched from xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think my account has been hacked or glitched from xbox live: I was playing Rainbow Six Siege and got a message. I responded with explicit content, but it wasn't anything too crazy. The worse I thought would happen would be a little com ban. 1 minute later...
  4. Account glitched

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account glitched: Hello, So I have a weird glitch where it says my account is suspended and when I goto the violations website the last violation I had was November last year. ( don't call people names) it was...
  5. Glitch causing email "notice of XBox live enforcement action", but I have no such account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Glitch causing email "notice of XBox live enforcement action", but I have no such account,...: I've never owned or even used an XBox, and I've never had an XBox live account, but I receive email notices of "xbox live enforcement action." This concerns me. Last time it happened I was able to...
  6. Xbox account glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox account glitch: When I try to access my Xbox account settings, I get redirected to the support page. This is an on-going issue that prevents me from changing my settings. Please help!...
  7. How do you fix the signing into Microsoft account glitch for minecraft on the switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you fix the signing into Microsoft account glitch for minecraft on the switch?: If anyone knows how to fix this feel free to answer 5cc67f44-d65e-433e-b71f-a31e8f388e28
  8. Child account enforcement glitch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account enforcement glitch: My child was not on his xbox. He was in bed for hours prior and was still asleep when I received a notice in my email that there was an enforcement action against his account. I try to look at the...
  9. xbox account glitching, forza not working anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox account glitching, forza not working anymore: hi im currently having the issue that my xbox app for pc is bugging as soon as i log in with my gaming account when i first start the app its connected with my normal microsoft account (same as...
  10. Account Suspension Glitch?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Account Suspension Glitch?: So I’m not suspended, I can still play Xbox Live no problem, I wasn’t notifed anywhere else that my account was suspended, not even an email or Xbox message, but everytime I sign onto Xbox Game...