glitched account

Discus and support glitched account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox account is glitched out I just bought gold today and it says I have the gold but my account won't let me play Roblox or anything that requires... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AshlynMiranda, Sep 2, 2019.

1. glitched account

My Xbox account is glitched out I just bought gold today and it says I have the gold but my account won't let me play Roblox or anything that requires gold.

:)

AshlynMiranda, Sep 2, 2019
  2. I MUFC I DUNN Win User

Error 801540B7 cannot re-download profile

@everyone on this Fourm! Has everyone been "paying" for there account or have all of us had "glitched" accounts and not been paying im in the same boat as HSR My account was glitched aswell! so if this is all over the glitch then start billing us and
    move on
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

account glitch?

On your consoles dashboard got to Settings>Account>Download History. Everything that your account has downloaded will be there and you can re-download without having to pay again. Good luck!
  4. VibroPlex Win User

Account Glitch

Suggest you contact a Billing Agent. You can choose Option
    1 after

finding your country's support line: See
    http://tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers
    -

but a faster way to speak to a Billing Agent is to go to
    http://xbox.com
    -

sign in there if you can - then go to

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us?xr=footnav#0:2:5

If you are not in the US then replace the red US above w/ yr country code

(i.e., CA for Canada, GB for Great Britain, et al.)

Click on Request A Call and type in a few lines explaining your issue

and you will get called back quicker than if you waited in queue on hold.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Glitched Account

Hello Djames4200,

We use the billing email for your account to send emails. You can change this information by going to the commerce page at (https://account.microsoft.com/), selecting "Edit your billing info", and then changing
    your billing email from that screen. Also, we use Xbox 360 data for your gamerpic. If you would like to change this picture, you will have to do so from a 360 console. None of this would prevent you from earning Rewards. The "My Account" you are referring
    to is likely for the Microsoft Rewards program, not Xbox Live Rewards.
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

glitched account

You can play some game online? Try do that: Go in Settings > System > Backup And Restore and make a Soft Restore Factore, removing your Profile in your Xbox, so than you remake the your Profile in your Xbox and try play again
Thema:

glitched account

1. glitched account - Similar Threads - glitched account

2. Xbox live account gift card balance glitch. NEED HELP FIXING!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account gift card balance glitch. NEED HELP FIXING!: So this has never happened to me until now and basically i bought 2 movies on my xbox one. I had 29 dollars on my account, i bought the first movie which was 12$ plus tax, so obviously now i...
  3. HELP! MY XBOX ACCOUNT IS GLITCHED!

in XBoX on Mobile
    HELP! MY XBOX ACCOUNT IS GLITCHED!: so, when I try to sign in to my xbox account on xbox.com it takes me to the sign in page, I enter my name and password and click sign in and it just takes me to the xbox page signed out and doesnt...
  4. Found a glitch regarding account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Found a glitch regarding account balance: Today I got a 25 gbp giftcard for xbox and bought a few games costing around 17-18 gbp. Usually, it should say how much I should have left. Instead when I go to see if I can purchase a game, it...
  5. Xbox Account Glitch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account Glitch: Very broken account, no idea whats going on. First off I cannot access any of the sites under the tab "my xbox" on xbox.com. It redirects me to:...
  6. Glitched Account

in XBoX Rewards
    Glitched Account: So when I use my email to sign into Xbox live rewards it signs me in and everything but when I look at the drop down bar it shows a different email than what I signed in with. That email is not...
  7. My Gamerscore is Glitching Out, and I got Suspended but my Account was HACKED!!!! :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Gamerscore is Glitching Out, and I got Suspended but my Account was HACKED!!!! :(: Hello, I need help! I recently got banned for 2 weeks, and i cannot game or talk with my awesome friends. I had gotten hacked and the hacker modded some xbox 360 games, and made me get banned. It...
  8. Account banned Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account banned Glitch: Hello everyone it seems I have a bug within my xbox It said around 4 o' clock my xbox live account cannot send messages due to past behaviour. I said ok so I try to play halo 5 and it says ive...
  9. Xbox account has a ban, But it effects all my xbox accounts, Is this a glitch ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account has a ban, But it effects all my xbox accounts, Is this a glitch ?: Basically my xbox account has a Communications ban as well as a Multiplayer ban, But when i go onto any other account the bans are active on them accounts as well even though the emails said the...
  10. Account Suspension Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Suspension Glitch: Recently, I was banned for 2 weeks from 6/8-6/22, 10 minutes after I was "unbanned", I joined my friend's party, but it said "Your privacy settings prevent chat with some people, I also tried to...