Glitched after nurburgring update

Discus and support Glitched after nurburgring update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went into a couple of leagues to try and get gold on the Nurburgring , but it was already showing a gold medal , and some tracks i had got a gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PaulBirkett, Jun 9, 2014.

1. PaulBirkett
    PaulBirkett Guest

I went into a couple of leagues to try and get gold on the Nurburgring , but it was already showing a gold medal , and some tracks i had got a gold medal on were now not showing any medal.

:)

PaulBirkett, Jun 9, 2014
  2. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    Nurburgring

The grass is so unforgiving.

xXCamhawkXx, Jun 9, 2014
  3. Nurburgring

Thank you so much FullHornet

Tripping Crutch, Jun 9, 2014
  4. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest

It is just a glitch in the game. Just play the track like you normally would. The same thing happened when they released Long Beach.

FullHornet, Jun 9, 2014
  5. FullHornet Win User

It is just a glitch in the game. Just play the track like you normally would. The same thing happened when they released Long Beach.
  6. Epos1 Win User

Permanent crash with Forza 5...back to xbox one homescreen

The problem is to do with microsoft cloud dlc and the 14gb update bcuz i couldnt load nurburgring or le mans track
  7. xXCamhawkXx Win User

Nurburgring

The grass is so unforgiving.
  8. Tripping Crutch Win User

Nurburgring

Thank you so much FullHornet
  9. FullHornet Win User

Nurburgring

It will have been put in the offline career races as well as the online hoppers. There are also Rivals events for it.
Thema:

1. Glitched after nurburgring update - Similar Threads - Glitched nurburgring update

2. Is this normal that it could detect both PC and the app at same time or is this a glitch

in XboX Insiders
    Is this normal that it could detect both PC and the app at same time or is this a glitch: [IMG] submitted by /u/flechaple [link] [comments]
  3. Ban glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban glitch: I keep getting bans every 12 or so hours each of them adding a day please help 5e795f57-1cfc-4716-a247-82fa62d7af06
  4. glitched RT

in XBoX Accessibility
    glitched RT: my xbox one wire controller RT button is glitched its not stuck or anything so i opened the back up to see what is causing it and when i touch the part that has the numbers "60" and "103" it makes...
  5. Minecraft you have to buy glitch even if you own the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft you have to buy glitch even if you own the game: Hello i download Minecraft on Microsoft store but the game said you have to buy but i own the game and i think that just glitch so i left my pc to sleep tomorrow it works!!! but after i close the...
  6. Glitch when trying to purchase XBOX 360 games and Xbox Original games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitch when trying to purchase XBOX 360 games and Xbox Original games: Cant purchase XBOX 360 games and or Xbox original games. Unable to change payment method. Can purchase XBOX one games fine. Even talked to support got a case number: 1505945033, and 150601613 I...
  7. Xbox one s glitch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s glitch?: Hello, My daughter was playing fortnite and bought a skin and something else and when she logged back on it was gone. Later when i logged on with my account her skin is on mine? I don't want it...
  8. Spotify glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify glitch: So i recently downloaded spotify on my xbox one, I open it and play a song but once I exit the music stops, I go to play again and it doesn’t play. Has anyone had this problem and found a...
  9. Installation Stopped glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation Stopped glitch: I have this problem when i download something like a game, app, dlc, or something downloadable it just says installation stopped then i cant download. someone please help...
  10. Xbox thumb mouse button glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox thumb mouse button glitch: I got a new mouse a couple of months ago and its the corsair M55 rgb pro it was work really good until today i wanted my side mouse buttons to work on the left but now the side mouse buttons on...