Glitches in Killer Instinct

Discus and support Glitches in Killer Instinct in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [MEDIA] 58c067a3-d39c-440c-977a-a5845c25ce3c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AcidGlowx, Jan 21, 2014.

1. AcidGlowx
    AcidGlowx Guest

:)

AcidGlowx, Jan 21, 2014
  2. BeJay7
    BeJay7 Guest
    Games won't run in the background with snapped app

Oh sorry. Didn't notice.

Yes you're exactly right.

It does it for every game I own. Cod ghosts bf4 forza 5 killer instinct killer instinct classic etc...

It does this same error/glitch with any app snapped. But currently using the party snapped

BeJay7, Jan 21, 2014
  3. mr ooops
    mr ooops Guest
  4. Stephen G Win User

They Are Unlocking Achievements as we speak

The 4 I had "glitched" in Titanfall, Killer Instinct, Wolfenstein, and Ryse have all been unlocked now as well.
  5. BeJay7 Win User

Games won't run in the background with snapped app

Oh sorry. Didn't notice.

Yes you're exactly right.

It does it for every game I own. Cod ghosts bf4 forza 5 killer instinct killer instinct classic etc...

It does this same error/glitch with any app snapped. But currently using the party snapped
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Purchase DLC

7. Natedogisback11 Win User

Season 2 and Beyond

I love Killer Instinct 1 and Killer Instinct 2 I wish they would put Killer Instinct 2 on Xbox One for the Xbox One Store
  8. DrGreenThumb NZ Win User

Microsoft does not want Killer Instinct? A legendary fighting game...

Thema:

1. Glitches in Killer Instinct - Similar Threads - Glitches Killer Instinct

2. Gamertag is glitched after changing it twice with the old one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag is glitched after changing it twice with the old one.: Hey, so 6 months ago I changed my gamertag to a new one, but then on the xbox app, & console it glitches above it.. sorta like i have 2 gamertags, also it has #653 with the glitched gamertag.. but...
  3. Glitched hard drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitched hard drives: With the last two updates I've had two hard drives stop working and can't figure out why because I hooked them up to my laptop and there all good so if anyone knows what's going on it would be a...
  4. Minecraft Glitches and the ensuing headache

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Glitches and the ensuing headache: 11/11/2019 2:51pm I have been trying to resolve this issue since 10:30am. Through the Microsoft store, I purchased Minecraft Master Collection AS A GIFT for my son. The code was sent to his...
  5. Enforcement glitch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement glitch?: I go to look at my enforcement history but it says I have no history of a ban or suspension history, but I've had multiple in the past and I'm currently in one, I've restarted my xbox but it...
  6. Bug/Glitch - Killer Instinct - Dojo Lesson 16 not marking as completed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug/Glitch - Killer Instinct - Dojo Lesson 16 not marking as completed: Hey guys; I figured that I'd post here to see if anybody has seen this and/or has an answer/fix for me. I've been doing the trials and one of them is to complete Dojo Lesson 16. Upon completion,...
  7. Killer Instant Freeze Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instant Freeze Glitch: So since I downloaded Killer instant season 2 early access i've been having this problem. No matter what game mode (online or offline, survival or versus) If I play TJ Combo vs Sadria the game...
  8. Zombie Killer Glitch? Zombie kill count issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zombie Killer Glitch? Zombie kill count issues: I just received an Xbox One and the first game I am playing for it is Dead Rising 3. I was going through play the beginning of the game when the Zombie Killer achievement didn't pop. I looked at...
  9. Killer Instinct 2013 BUG and glitches and "TECH" compilation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct 2013 BUG and glitches and "TECH" compilation: Found these randomly browsing through youtube ;-) .Major props to freedomGuide, great finds ;-) - YouTube c755bf5f-c78f-492b-b894-5e693974d79e
  10. surely someone has a solution for killer instinct rank glitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    surely someone has a solution for killer instinct rank glitch?: My killer instinct on Xbox 1 won't save when I rank up so if I cut the Xbox off and go back my rank is hungry no matter what? Anyone got a fix a5804e90-67e1-4ec0-a8b7-f32ebab084b4