Glitches

Discus and support Glitches in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I installed AC Black Flag and Unity two days ago and began playing on them immediately. The only problem I have with these games is that they're so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OpenedCookie553, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Glitches

I installed AC Black Flag and Unity two days ago and began playing on them immediately. The only problem I have with these games is that they're so glitchy. I've never owned an Xbox, and so I thought I'd try the Xbox one this time around. I'm so confused
    as to where I download patches from, or is that the patches were download when I was installing the games as I had installed them after the latest patch was released.

:)

OpenedCookie553, Dec 27, 2014
  2. WoodsMonk
    WoodsMonk Guest
    Neverwinter

Anyone still playing this??

Wish they'd fix the glitches achievements! Glitches :( Glitches :(

WoodsMonk, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Se777eN
    Se777eN Guest
    EA Sports UFC 2014

LOL check this out

ROGAN AND GOLDBERG COMMENTATE EA UFC GLITCHES!!!

Se777eN, Dec 27, 2014
  4. xX EnViiOuS Xx Win User

Anyone have any info on.....

The update patch was the prestige glitch, the super jump glitch, knockout glitch, pretty much all the glitches and mods.
  5. Daniel6591 Win User

been hearing alot about bugs,is the game worth buying?

The only bad glitches that i have seen is the marriage glitch and the backwards flying dragon glitch.
  6. Psycho 504 Win User

worst game of all time ? ...

Don't forget about the Lightweight, Marathon, Commando care package canister glitch or the javelin glitch or the hiding inside rocks glitch or the superspeed able to jump outside the map glitch.
  7. badazzmonkey33 Win User

Weird PvP Glitch

I've never heard of this glitch, or hack. Its most likely a darksouls glitch. Glitches in darksouls are frequent.
  8. decmccafferty Win User

is xblpet

its the glitch for money glitch
Thema:

Glitches

1. Glitches - Similar Threads - Glitches

2. glitching screen - black squares

in XBoX on Consoles
    glitching screen - black squares: i've been having an issue on my xbox one s on alot of games, (both digital and disk games) where there has been black squares flashing all over the screen and eventually blacking out the whole...
  3. Xbox one s glitching & opening guide & selecting random things

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s glitching & opening guide & selecting random things: My xbox one s (1 year 3 months old) is automatically opening up the main guide at random times while hes playing.. My son will push B:back to get it to go away but it will pop right back up. Right...
  4. Glitch that's only affecting me!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitch that's only affecting me!: Hi. I'm not being a snob, but I can't find anyone else having this problem. Please don't dismiss this post simply because I mention the game 'Banjo Kazooie'. I'm not actually sure if it's a...
  5. Glitches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitches: Ok so this has been happening forever and I cant find help really anywhere. My xbox has strange glitches in most of the games and just straight refuses to load other ones like I cant even make it...
  6. Xbox gamepass Unlimited Glitch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamepass Unlimited Glitch: Since yesterday I have been trying to cancel my subscription because it was almost over. Now it says past due and it wont let me buy anything. b06849df-609d-40fc-987d-2fa78f0bd5a0
  7. Minecraft glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft glitch: Hello, my minecraft game crashed and i went to go load it and it wasn’t there. this has happened to me before but i’ve put so much time & effort into this world and i really wanna fix it....
  8. I can’t change my custom profile pic because someone glitched it out

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t change my custom profile pic because someone glitched it out: I cant change my profile picture because someone glitched it out. It say come back soon or we need to verify it but it still doesnt work 90001c92-b6f6-4f4e-88d9-a938b4d81db3
  9. Ori and the Will of the Wisps Mouldwood Depths Boss Glitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps Mouldwood Depths Boss Glitch: After Mora breaks through the wall the screen glitches and polygons flash on screen. When Mora's life gets to 50% the screen goes black except Ori's energy and life. The sound continues but none...
  10. Games won't work Xbox is glitching, now screen won't even turn on!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games won't work Xbox is glitching, now screen won't even turn on!!!: My son is an insider member and we had nothing but problems ever since he began this. His games that we have bought won't work now , his xbox one is constantly glitching out, now the power comes...