Glitchy Mouse and Keyboard Control Xbox Series X

Discus and support Glitchy Mouse and Keyboard Control Xbox Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In first-person games, whenever I'm rotating the screen shakes around. It's especially eye-crossing when I'm strafing or walking at the same time. For... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SilasJohn2001, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Glitchy Mouse and Keyboard Control Xbox Series X

In first-person games, whenever I'm rotating the screen shakes around. It's especially eye-crossing when I'm strafing or walking at the same time. For example, let's say I pick something in the game to keep the center of my screen (crosshairs) fixed upon. I start walking past it, BUT keep tracking with it, moving my high-end RAZER mouse at 2,000 dpi gently. The resulting screen motion is super shaky. It occurs in online and offline games. Anyone else get this issue? You think Xbox will fix it or comment on it?

:)

SilasJohn2001, Sep 7, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Does it work?

3. xA7XxDeathBat Win User

Keyboard and mouse

Good morning! As long as you are talking about the Series S or X, then according to sources yes, almost any Keyboard or Mouse will be suitable. Please see below:

"The USB transmitters that ship alongside wireless gaming mice and keyboards handle all the data communication between your peripherals and your console. This means that almost all wireless keyboards and mice will work with Xbox Series X and S."

There is a very informative article on the devices here:

https://dotesports.com/hardware/news/how-to-use-keyboard-and-mouse-on-xbox-series-x-or-s

Of course, that being said, devices made specifically for the system will have more finely tuned compatibility.

Hopefully this helps!
  4. ​Jamie Win User

Razer Turret for Xbox One

Hello! Yes, it fully compatible with both the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. The Razer Turret is the first (and only) officially licensed Xbox keyboard and mouse. :)
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Keyboard not working on Xbox

Are you using the keyboard to turn on the console, or a regular controller?

My suggestion is to try using a regular Xbox One Controller (any should do, standard, Elite Series 1 or 2) to turn on the console, launch the game, then turn off the controller, and connect the keyboard and mouse after the controller has been turned off,
    you should then be prompted to select an account to use the keyboard and mouse with for the game.
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

How could or would a game like Age of Empires work on console?

the original Xbox only came with a controller. the Xbox 360 only came with a controller. the Xbox One comes with a controller. you can't buy an Xbox One with a Keyboard and Mouse.
    in my opinion if they don't sell them with a Keyboard and Mouse they shouldn't have support for Keyboard and Mouse. if you want to use
    Keyboard and Mouse you should play on a PC and not on a console.
Thema:

Glitchy Mouse and Keyboard Control Xbox Series X

1. Glitchy Mouse and Keyboard Control Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Glitchy Mouse Keyboard

2. Beta ring Cloud Gaming implementation, video extremely glitchy

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring Cloud Gaming implementation, video extremely glitchy: Yes, I filed a bug on Report a Problem. More than one actually. Despite great input lag response (better than Edge, can barely noticed it), It's unplayable for me due to video gliches that get...
  3. xbox 1 very glitchy

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 1 very glitchy: When playing Left 4 dead the screen will sort of go in slow motion for a bit, real choppy . It happens all the time it plays so slow like I'm underwater. Anyone else having this issue? Any ideas...
  4. For years the Xbox menu sounds have been glitchy. They cut out early, crackly, play twice,...

in XboX Insiders
    For years the Xbox menu sounds have been glitchy. They cut out early, crackly, play twice,...: I posted this on the Xbox Series X subreddit, but felt it would perhaps be more helpful here. Check this link for an example video that demonstrates the issue. Like I said, I've noticed it for...
  5. Messages are glitchy

in XBoX Accessibility
    Messages are glitchy: I don't know if anyone is having this problem with their messages, but for the past few days, I've been having my message icon show that there are 2 unread messages, and I have checked from my...
  6. Broken/Glitchy "busy circle" animation

in XboX Insiders
    Broken/Glitchy "busy circle" animation: [IMG] The animation is broken for at least the last 3 dashboard. Alpha Skip Ahead. Anyone with the same glitchy animation?...
  7. Game Bar Voice Chat after Update is glitchy

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar Voice Chat after Update is glitchy: Since Microsoft pushed the update a couple of weeks ago, whenever I use voice chat to talk with friends, the audio quality fluctuates, with them often sounding robot-like and occasionally...
  8. Glitchy Green Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitchy Green Screen: I have an. Xbox One S and as of three days ago, I've a glitchy green screen pop up when loading Warzone, Netflix, Hulu. I have tried power cycle, clearing cache, restart with games and apps, wiped...
  9. Game Bar recorded audio sounds a bit "glitchy"

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar recorded audio sounds a bit "glitchy": So yeah, I have been playing Minecraft with my friends while talking thru Discord and using Windows Game Bar to record some footages, after recording, the first 30 seconds of the video sounds...
  10. Glitchy mouse issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitchy mouse issues: Its getting annoying when playing the Timed puzzles and my mouse, (checked if battery was Old, its not), when moving the mouse on pieces, it either Doesn't move the piece, or if it does, it moves...