Go Ultimate Issue

Discus and support Go Ultimate Issue in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Trying to go ultimate to test it out since they are offering three months for £1 to try it out since my gold renewal is due and I pay for game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ms0ulchild, Nov 19, 2019.

1. ms0ulchild
    ms0ulchild Guest

Go Ultimate Issue

Trying to go ultimate to test it out since they are offering three months for £1 to try it out since my gold renewal is due and I pay for game pass separately so saving be saving some money if I move to game pass ultimate it's still trying to charge me
    £10.99 a month when I try to go ultimate on my xbox one..... is anyone having the same issue? Screenshot below showing the offer

Go Ultimate Issue [​IMG]

:)

ms0ulchild, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Farkas David01 Win User

Go Ultimate Issue

My brother has the same issue. He never had GP only gold. Today we tried to sign him up for ultimate using this offer but it's not active, the promotion is not available. We tried from the Microsoft Store on a pc from a browser as well as on his Xbox but
    the offer is not showing anywhere after you login to your account. Not sure why.
  3. ms0ulchild Win User

Go Ultimate Issue

Nope this is my first game pass ultimate offer I will be taken ave always had gold membership seperately I have only ever taken advantage of the ordinary gamepass offer once and that is all
  4. Jayhab4real Win User

Go Ultimate Issue

Have you taken up an offer in GPU before?
  5. mpjones84 Win User

Strange FIFA carreer problem

6. debonair1gaming Win User

Xbox game pass Ultimate problem account

Hello guys, I am having the same issue with the game pass ultimate. Here's the only solution I find that works. If you go directly to the Microsoft store app on your PC. You can download all the game pass ultimate games there without any issues or errors
    asking you to resign up.
Thema:

Go Ultimate Issue

1. Go Ultimate Issue - Similar Threads - Ultimate Issue

2. Account issues with Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account issues with Gamepass Ultimate: I am unable to access any games that I downloaded from Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I keep getting this error code (0x803f00a). I am signed into my account and current on my Game...
  3. Game pass ultimate issues on Xbox one all digital

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass ultimate issues on Xbox one all digital: So I just recently got an Xbox (last week) and I subscribed to the game pass ultimate. Now for the first few days it worked perfectly fine and I was able to play all the games on the game pass...
  4. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Not working due to License issues.

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Not working due to License issues.: Was told that the windows update "KB4550945" is preventing some games and this one from being able to play due to licensing issues, is this correct? 79da6261-7c58-4320-95a9-2f67ae08eed4
  5. Game Pass Ultimate Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Issue: I just bought the 3 month pass a couple days ago since there was a sale going on and I had planned to play on my laptop as well. When i logged into the app (Xbox Beta) it logged me in fine however...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Billing Address issues

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Billing Address issues: I'm adding a new card from a different jurisdiction and I have made the default billing address to match my new card but keeps going to old address when trying to buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  7. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Issue: I am subscribed to the Ultimate Game Pass. This is my second month. I was just billed the end of last month and my Xbox states that the game pass is active. However, where I would typically see...
  8. Xbox Ultimate Promotion issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Ultimate Promotion issue: Hi so I just updated my xbox one with the new update and when I signed in, I saw a promotion on my dashboard for 3 months of ultimate for $1 with spotify and discord nitro included. I pressed to...
  9. Gears of War Ultimate Edition: Black Screen Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition: Black Screen Issues: I recently (December 2019) purchased the Gears 5 Edition Xbox One X... After downloading all the Gears of War Games it came with, I began to play them. Gears 4 & 5 work very well... but Gears 1...
  10. XBOX LIVE AND XBOX ULTIMATE BILLING ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE AND XBOX ULTIMATE BILLING ISSUE: I recently upgraded to xbox game pass ultimate from xbox gold live because it was only $1. Instead I was charged $14.99, so I filled out a refund request form and even left in the notes that I was...