Goat Simulator Trial on XBOX 360

Discus and support Goat Simulator Trial on XBOX 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son can't move the goat at all on the goat simulator trial we downloaded. 05900576-f67d-40e9-8e74-6dfc5a3fd543 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CarolHal, Sep 16, 2020 at 9:32 PM.

1. CarolHal
    CarolHal Guest

My son can't move the goat at all on the goat simulator trial we downloaded.

:)

2. LovablePanda321 Win User

Goat simulator's new dlc "waste of space" achievements are not live yet for 360

3. benseac Win User

Surgon simulator 2013

I'd much have Goat Simulator for the 360 or X1.
  4. TheMCPanda Win User

Goat Simulator - chewing the cud this april!

my question is why does it say on the video Goat Simulator is coming to Xbox One and Xbox 360! if its only on xbox one
  5. neilhorgan Win User
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

Goat Simulator - chewing the cud this april!

Thema:

1. Goat Simulator Trial on XBOX 360 - Similar Threads - Goat Simulator Trial

2. Goat simulator textures not working.

in XBoX on Windows
    Goat simulator textures not working.: Hello all, So I have bought Goat Simulator on the windows store a while back. When I installed it the textures of the grass wouldn't work so I reinstalled it and they still didn't work. I have...
  3. Goat simulator add-ons won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Goat simulator add-ons won't work: I just purchased the DLC and everything is downloaded. In the main menu of the game, i select the add i just bought. A new screen is loaded that shoes add-ons for this have and lists all the ones...
  4. Goat Simulator no grass

in XBoX on Windows
    Goat Simulator no grass: Hello all, So I have bought Goat Simulator Windows 10 edition from the Windows Store but when I start it up, there is no grass. All of the other textures are there but no grass and it's just...
  5. Goat simulator,Puyo Puyo Champions and Valkyria Chronicles 4 are free to play This Weekend

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Goat simulator,Puyo Puyo Champions and Valkyria Chronicles 4 are free to play This Weekend: Goat simulator https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/goat-simulator/bv0nm309k1tl?activetab=pivot:overviewtab Puyo Puyo Champions...
  6. Goat Simulator - Controller doesn't work, no co-op.

in XBoX on Windows
    Goat Simulator - Controller doesn't work, no co-op.: Downloaded goat simulator for the xbox beta app. It doesn't recognize any controllers (which work fine with other games in the xbox beta app), which means I can't play local coop because it...
  7. goat simulator on windows 10 takes ages to load and gameplay is that slow i cant play it

in XBoX on Windows
    goat simulator on windows 10 takes ages to load and gameplay is that slow i cant play it: on goat simulator for windows 10 it takes ages for it to load up and the gameplay itself is slow it makes it hard to control the goat any help only played it for 10 minutes...
  8. Goat Simulator MMO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Goat Simulator MMO: i have purchased goat simulator on xbox one but when my sons plays by himself there is like a ghost playing with him, then when both boys play there is a third player how do I fix this...
  9. Goat Simulator - MMO add-on not working: causing game to crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Goat Simulator - MMO add-on not working: causing game to crash: My son purchased the MMO add-on for Goat Simulator. Every time he tries to run it, it causes the game to crash. We have tried the usual uninstall/install method as well as resetting his console....
  10. Goat simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Goat simulator: Goat simulator will not load or play on my Xbox one f6790c1a-8d49-4a8f-95a3-ff2369a59ad4