Going OFFLINE

Discus and support Going OFFLINE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay so about 5 days ago i play someone who is flying yes flying around the map with an aimbot i avoided him like told filed a complaint and just to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SAx GoMeZ, May 29, 2014.

1. SAx GoMeZ
    SAx GoMeZ Guest

Going OFFLINE

Okay so about 5 days ago i play someone who is flying yes flying around the map with an aimbot i avoided him like told filed a complaint and just to play someone else cheating same thing and then just there i play not once but twice someone ddos'ing or denial-of-service
    attack and im sure thats illegal but for xbox this is clearly okay and noting is been done but im sure there is an "investigation" hahahah making me laugh what is there to look for i have VIDEO proof of these happening and i also played with a someone on my
    team using the same flying aimbot mod but because i hate people doing this i made sure we lost hahaahahah start doing something also il be going back watching the videos and then putting up the gamertags

:)

SAx GoMeZ, May 29, 2014
  2. BigDarryl23
    BigDarryl23 Guest
    Keeps going offline

My **** won't stay connected for some reason?

BigDarryl23, May 29, 2014
  3. How do I appear OFFLINE at sign in?

Edit : going offline before changing appear offline doesn't seem to work anymore...

KILLERBEENL83, May 29, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Going OFFLINE

As long as you are filing complaints, these people will be investigated. But the enforcement team doesn't work instantly. They investigate every complaint they receive and they receive thousands of complaints a day so it does take time for something to happen.

Smwutches, May 29, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Going OFFLINE

As long as you are filing complaints, these people will be investigated. But the enforcement team doesn't work instantly. They investigate every complaint they receive and they receive thousands of complaints a day so it does take time for something to happen.
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Going Offline Permanently

Hey Paul thanks for taking the time to bring this inquiry to us!

Short answer no, the console does require a constant internet connection since there are updates released to keep it up and running at peak performance and not only for the console, games also require updates. As stated on the

Microsoft Service Agreement
    : Sometimes you’ll need software updates to keep using the Services. We may automatically check your version of the software and download software updates or configuration changes. You may also be required to update the
    software to continue using the Services. Such updates are subject to these Terms unless other terms accompany the updates, in which case, those other terms apply. Microsoft isn’t obligated to make any updates available and we don’t guarantee that we will support
    the version of the system or device for which you purchased or licensed the software, apps, content or other products. Hope this helps!
  7. RandyAU93 Win User

Going Offline Permanently

Digital games you own on your Microsoft account will require sign-on to Xbox Live from time to time for updates, even if you have your console set as your account's Home Xbox. Disc-based games can be run completely offline, but will miss those same updates.

The current generation of gaming (both console and PC) requires significant Internet connectivity. Part of that is for the features that the games themselves offer (persistent worlds, online multiplayer, etc.) and part of that is keeping the games repaired
    and updated as needed.

So, to respond to your question, if you don't want to deal with Internet connectivity or gaming updates again, you'll need a console released no later than November 2005 (PlayStation 2, original Xbox, Nintendo GameCube, Sega Dreamcast).
  8. RobertBuckalew Win User

Games closing over and over again

Then just "go offline" and play them ,

Go offline

The Go offline option is for the offline gamer.. If you are connected to the wired network, only have to disconnect the LAN cable from the back of the console to go offline. However, if you use a wireless connection, the only way to disconnect is to go to
    the Network screen and select Go offline.

Note If you go offline, you'll occasionally have to connect to Xbox Live to get the latest system update so that you can play a newly released game
  9. Allebas Win User

Going offline without internet?

This is how to make your account the home xbox on your Xbox.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.
    3. Do either of the following:
      • Select Make this my home Xbox to designate the console as your home Xbox.
      • Select Remove this as my home Xbox to remove the designation.
    Sorry but the only way you can set your Xbox offine is through an internet connections. I know it's silly but its the only way. Sorry about that.
Thema:

Going OFFLINE

1. Going OFFLINE - Similar Threads - Going OFFLINE

2. Going offline without internet?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Going offline without internet?: when we take the xbox one with us on holiday (where we have no internet) we cannot sign in offline. the xbox is already set to my home xbox and i select the go offline setting before we go....
  3. When starting a game offline and the sync data loads, could it retrieve my data to keep going?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When starting a game offline and the sync data loads, could it retrieve my data to keep going?: Hi, I am offline I do have internet but most times, internet keeps cutting off. But right now I am playing WWE 2K18. But on the internet, people have been saying that you can't upload your current...
  4. Going Offline Permanently

in XBoX Accessibility
    Going Offline Permanently: Is there a way I can use my X Box to play games that I have legally purchased without every having to log in to my "account" and NEVER go online/X Box Live/or anything to do with the Internet? I...
  5. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Xbox One Scorpio Edition keeps going offline

in XboX Networking Hardware
    VirginMedia Superhub 2: Xbox One Scorpio Edition keeps going offline: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Xbox One Scorpio Edition keeps going offline Here is a troubleshooting guide that may help with that Xbox One Disconnection Help | Xbox Live Disconnect |...
  6. i just go booted offline an there names are unusedfox572 ,The BATFE , Jean Pro 420, Aircrepeer ...

i just go booted offline an there names are unusedfox572 ,The BATFE , Jean Pro 420, Aircrepeer ...: i just go booted offline an there names are unusedfox572 ,The BATFE , Jean Pro 420, Aircrepeer PR i just go booted offline an there names are unusedfox572 ,The BATFE , Jean Pro 420, Aircrepeer PR...
  7. Arris: Keeps going offline

Arris: Keeps going offline: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Keeps going offline My **** won't stay connected for some reason? 3f4b60ee-2d9e-4df4-98bd-26f861455f47
  8. Xbox will not go past 37% on offline update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not go past 37% on offline update.: A few days ago I had an issue with Spotify loading while in-game (around 13th I think). Did a quick power down and back on and it was fine. The next day was getting issues where the home screen...
  9. This person name Iceball5642 is going to have someone to hack me offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    This person name Iceball5642 is going to have someone to hack me offline: this person name. Iceball 5642 is going to have someone to hack me offline 24f11949-77b9-48e5-99e2-f7df74f0f3d1
  10. IS YOUR XBOX GOING ON AND OFFLINE REPEATEDLY SINCE THE UPDATE?

in XBoX on Consoles
    IS YOUR XBOX GOING ON AND OFFLINE REPEATEDLY SINCE THE UPDATE?: Mines won't stop for a week now. I called customer service and they know about the problem but have no resolve. So now what? Please make a comment if you are experiencing this problem. They need...