Going old school

Discus and support Going old school in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; gonna switch back to a console where i dont have to deal with the toxic online nature of todays game. Just wanna relax and play. Any ideas on to scrub... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DMONEY420, Oct 12, 2018.

1. DMONEY420
    DMONEY420 Guest

Going old school

gonna switch back to a console where i dont have to deal with the toxic online nature of todays game. Just wanna relax and play. Any ideas on to scrub away my microsoft presence?

:)

DMONEY420, Oct 12, 2018
  2. BOSNIAN14
    BOSNIAN14 Guest
    going old school with quake 4??

so i decided to go out and get quake 4..... anyone up to play online and boost some?? hit me up

BOSNIAN14, Oct 12, 2018
  3. REXYREX76
    REXYREX76 Guest

am up for a game mate... let us know and add me as a friend

REXYREX76, Oct 12, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Going old school

In the online communities today you are bound to make encounters of all kinds and the report and block feature is there to deal with online harassment. I would suggest you to join a group of your choosing in order to play online games and if you still feel
    like that doesn't work stick to single player gaming.

There is a solution for everything if you take your time and reflect on it.

M3tal Daz3, Oct 12, 2018
  5. Hey there. There are many ways to keep yourself hidden on xbox. First have a look at the privacy options available here.

You can even hide your online status altogether i df you wish. So people cant even see when you are online. The quickest way to do this is to press the hone button. Scroll (LB) all the way along to your profile pic. Click on your GT pic and name, scroll
    down to Appear online, click on it and chose apple watch r offline. Alternatively you can choose do not disturb.

Hope these help a bit.

MightyQuinn75, Oct 12, 2018
  6. Ackis
    Ackis Guest
    [mod removed-advertising]

There you go - get started and good luck.

Ackis, Nov 5, 2018
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Going old school

In the online communities today you are bound to make encounters of all kinds and the report and block feature is there to deal with online harassment. I would suggest you to join a group of your choosing in order to play online games and if you still feel
    like that doesn't work stick to single player gaming.

There is a solution for everything if you take your time and reflect on it.
  8. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Going old school

Hey there. There are many ways to keep yourself hidden on xbox. First have a look at the privacy options available here.

You can even hide your online status altogether i df you wish. So people cant even see when you are online. The quickest way to do this is to press the hone button. Scroll (LB) all the way along to your profile pic. Click on your GT pic and name, scroll
    down to Appear online, click on it and chose apple watch r offline. Alternatively you can choose do not disturb.

Hope these help a bit.
  9. Ackis Win User

Going old school

[mod removed-advertising]

There you go - get started and good luck.
  10. REXYREX76 Win User

am up for a game mate... let us know and add me as a friend
  11. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Best Overall Cutscene

Going with Gears 1 or some of going old school with Final Fantasy 6.
Thema:

Going old school

1. Going old school - Similar Threads - Going old school

2. Is the Xbox One dashboard going to go back to the old style? I'm appalled at this new one!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is the Xbox One dashboard going to go back to the old style? I'm appalled at this new one!: I loved the older style Xbox One dashboard, this new one, I find it absolutely appalling! I absolutely hate it, that is all! 4e0638c6-31c6-40de-ac76-943ccc6ec810
  3. anyway to go back to an old sync on a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyway to go back to an old sync on a game?: hey! so i wanted to play forza horizon 4 on pc but it took forever to sync my data from console, and i pressed cancel and it started at the beginning again? is there anyway i can go back or......
  4. 1st Gen Xbox One Constantly Freezes. Is it hardware or just old and needs to go?

in XBoX on Consoles
    1st Gen Xbox One Constantly Freezes. Is it hardware or just old and needs to go?: Hello and whats goin on wit ya? Well i'm having some difficulties and with my 1st Gen Xbox One and it constantly Freezes. Is it hardware or just old and needs to go? Owned this thing since 2016 so...
  5. Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??: Someone locked my previous support post on this Can you unlock it? The solution given by the support agent is not correct...... and not responding to the message i sent... and i want to reply to...
  6. Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??: History: changed the email address associated with my Gamertag way back in 2012/2013... this has all been working fine...i sign in on xbox/www/phone all with the correct email address for my...
  7. Rewards emails going to old account address

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards emails going to old account address: Hello, I changed the primary email address I use for my Microsoft account months ago. I have received 2 Xbox Rewards emails to my current email address for the account back in September for the...
  8. Is Microsoft going to fix this 3 month old issue or should I demand a refund?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft going to fix this 3 month old issue or should I demand a refund?: So, I just paid $20.00 to the Xbox 360 marketplace for two Original Xbox games. To clarify, I do have the ability to play backwards compatible games, the hard drive is built-in. However, the...
  9. Go back to old ways

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Go back to old ways: Hey, ya'll need to go back to the old ways to where i can play any rank not just my own. Its unfair to my team mates that are coppers. 4b1298bd-fab8-4ef8-bc6b-2913a416b4c1
  10. Trying to get my old GamerTag is worse than going to the Dentist.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to get my old GamerTag is worse than going to the Dentist.: I am an original XBL Memeber when XBL started 11/2002, since then I have had many life changes, some that don't even allow me to access my old email address anymore because it doesn't exist....