Going to be lost profile

Discus and support Going to be lost profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey guys i accidentally deleted a gamer profile and yes ive tried evey way to get it back. I know the gamer tag CreamyDognuts But cant remember the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mimikatz1, Jan 22, 2020.

1. mimikatz1
    mimikatz1 Guest

Going to be lost profile

Hey guys i accidentally deleted a gamer profile and yes ive tried evey way to get it back.

I know the gamer tag CreamyDognuts

But cant remember the email at all

Was hoping someone can download the profile i can download off them or can someone see the email or could anyone please give me a hand or i loose 5 yrs gaming i just need the email i have the p word n stuff . It aslo hasnt backed up on my console n being
    deleted its gone

Anyone got any advice

It looks pretty bleack tho sadly from all accounts

:)

mimikatz1, Jan 22, 2020
  2. erinnbrady Win User

Going to be lost profile

I have 3 emails

2 gaming 2 business one bridges obviously

I havent signed out of my email since it went on that xbox and i have short term memory loss. I only use this email im after as my gamer one n yea i left it to long to remember n none of my emails link

Ive called support ive gone through all the tips in the guide so far

Looks like not good
  3. CYA007 Win User

Going to be lost profile

I understand better now.

So the best thing to do is to follow the steps that FreakRoach suggested and good luck to you.
  4. FreakRoach Win User

Going to be lost profile

5. CYA007 Win User

Going to be lost profile

I am very sorry but do you have more than one profile?

It appears very strange that someone would forget their email.
  6. coriell.jacob Win User

I lost an account.

Do you remember you Xbox Account email and password associated with the account you lost? If so, sign out of the profile you are logged in to. Then go to sign in and scroll down to download profile. Follow the steps given, login in using the account you
    lost's email and password, and download your profile. Then you can go to the marketplace and re-download anything that is not there.
Thema:

Going to be lost profile

1. Going to be lost profile - Similar Threads - Going lost profile

2. KartRider Drift Preview has switched me to “pending” and when I go to the store it says I...

in XboX Insiders
    KartRider Drift Preview has switched me to “pending” and when I go to the store it says I...: I have been enrolled in the beta for over a week submitted by /u/Safe-Coyote [link] [comments]
  3. Missed out on items because I don't go to a website.

in XboX Insiders
    Missed out on items because I don't go to a website.: I missed out on in game items that you are supposed to receive when you pay for Game Pass Ultimate. I really like the items and yet as I go to collect them I can't because I missed the deadline by...
  4. Xbox will randomly turn off, have trouble normally going into stanby

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox will randomly turn off, have trouble normally going into stanby: My Xbox One X (Alpha Build) has been turning off maybe once every other day. This is usually when I'm going to the home screen, or inside the guide. It hasn't turned off while playing a game. A...
  5. whats going on with my xbox repair? lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    whats going on with my xbox repair? lost: I recently sent my xbox elite controller to be repaired/replaced 19th of may via UPS who have said it has been delivered but when I check the status on Microsoft it says it's still waiting on...
  6. Lost a 10 year loyal customer for.life. Go Sony!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost a 10 year loyal customer for.life. Go Sony!: Hello, I have been a loyal xbox customer for 10 years. I have paid like $12 a month every month for the past 8 years for LIVE. I have purchased countless games,uprgrades and consoles and I can't...
  7. Onkyo: Getting ‘We’ve lost your tv lineup.’ Message. When I go through the setup process,...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Onkyo: Getting ‘We’ve lost your tv lineup.’ Message. When I go through the setup process,...: Onkyo (Audio/Video Receivers): Getting ‘We’ve lost your tv lineup.’ Message. When I go through the setup process, it takes me right back to the ‘We've lost your tv lineup.’ Screen again. Fix this!...
  8. Call of lag or call of already lost matches. How about...call of where did my team go

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of lag or call of already lost matches. How about...call of where did my team go: This edition is running worse than ghost, and I didn't even think that was possible. 90% of matches you get into are 30 seconds from being over, or if your lucky enough to get in one from the...
  9. whats going on with my xbox repair? lost?

in XBoX on Consoles
    whats going on with my xbox repair? lost?: not sure if this is the right section. i recently sent my xbox one off for repair it was received by the repair centre on the 30th and was repaired on the 31st now its the 6th and they still...
  10. Lost Gamerscore but show unlocked achievements when open game! What is going on????!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Gamerscore but show unlocked achievements when open game! What is going on????!: Lost Gamerscore but show unlocked achievements when open game! What is going on????! I’ve lost over 50,000 gamerscore when I transfer my account to a Xbox one console! I’ve worked hard for those...