Going to play as cops for a few nights

Discus and support Going to play as cops for a few nights in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Decided to fire up NFS Rivals again as it's got the most replayability of any Xbox One game I've bought so far. So look out, coming to bust your ***... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThisParty©FitsHisFace, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Going to play as cops for a few nights

Decided to fire up NFS Rivals again as it's got the most replayability of any Xbox One game I've bought so far.

So look out, coming to bust your ***

:)

ThisParty©FitsHisFace, Feb 18, 2014
  2. Boshedo22
    Boshedo22 Guest
    Rivals Needed - Post you GamerTags here

GT:

Mostly play as the cops but have been working on racer career. Looking for mature people that love to do team work. I can play most nights. Feel free to add.

Boshedo22, Feb 18, 2014
  3. Fyer
    Fyer Guest
    A bit - meh?

I did give the rival mode a shot last night. That there is going to add a few hours of game play for me.

4. Boshedo22 Win User

Rivals Needed - Post you GamerTags here

GT:

Mostly play as the cops but have been working on racer career. Looking for mature people that love to do team work. I can play most nights. Feel free to add.
  5. Kurokage22 Win User

Help... Looking for Action RPG with customizable characters.

If you want to go back a few years, you can cop Champions of Norrath. Thats the only one that comes to mind.
  6. IntenseJames Win User

The Police Makes Me Rage

I love the cops in GTA 5 if you know how to drive you'll get away very easy I lost a 5 star rating last night in a taxi just turn 1 second before they hit you they will crash or do a 180 turn they will go spinning out of control causing 1 cop car to smash
    into another.
  7. IntenseJames Win User

How will the Police chase and arrest Pedestrians in GTA 5?

I had a cop car jump over my car last night when I was driving to a clothing store lol.The cops are awesome now in GTA 5 it's really realistic now I love it.
  8. LegendOfGta Win User

How will the Police chase and arrest Pedestrians in GTA 5?

The police in GTA: V are reminiscent of the police from GTA: San Andreas, especially the pursuits that turn into shootouts. These events are random and happen more frequently (I've noticed) in the area that you mostly find Franklin. You will see a car speed
    past you while you hear sirens in the distance. Look behind you to see a cop go flying past you yelling to the driver of the other car "LSPD! Pull the vehicle over!", only for the suspect to exit and engage gunfire on the one-two cops that emerge from the
    cruiser. The aftermath is also randomized:

1) Cops win.

2) Cops win + inspect body (they use flashlights at night).

3) Cops win and walk away from scene (abandoning the cop car).

4) One cop wins while the other dies (usually an ambulance will then show up to attempt to revive the other cop).

5) Suspect wins (very rare).
Thema:

Going to play as cops for a few nights

1. Going to play as cops for a few nights - Similar Threads - Going play cops

2. Xbox one S going back to home screen when trying to play any games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S going back to home screen when trying to play any games: Hey i have an xbox one S which has stopped playing games it will go to game title but then kicks me back to home screen? I have tried all the usual troubleshooting ie hard reset, full factory...
  3. Problems playing on HBO GO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems playing on HBO GO: I recently signed up to HBO GO on Xbox 360, when I play some program, it gets black screen, I can hear all the sound of the program and I can see the subtitles, but no image of the program. I got...
  4. Who is going to play The Division 2 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who is going to play The Division 2 ?: I hope to be playing sometime tomorrow dd28b6e4-556c-46b6-8ba2-0138fe0cf565
  5. xbox keeps turning off why. when you go to play or whatever

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox keeps turning off why. when you go to play or whatever: did someone hack our network and devices their are tracking apps on devices daily somedays computers turns off. you hear like a air soft pop then screen and computer turn off for while multiple...
  6. both xbox one controllers go left in the dashboard and will not let me click A X Y B to play ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    both xbox one controllers go left in the dashboard and will not let me click A X Y B to play ...: both controllers just go left on my Xbox One. They are Microsoft Brand controllers. I tried clearing the blue ray disc cache, the alternate Mac Address and it still goes to the left in the...
  7. when i go to play MW2, my xbox live on 360 won'tconnect help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    when i go to play MW2, my xbox live on 360 won'tconnect help?: when i go to play MW2 on xbox one, the game loads up but when I go to play multiplayer it doesn't connect and says test your connection but I can't as it is onxbox one please can you helphich...
  8. what is going on, i cant play bingo for 2 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    what is going on, i cant play bingo for 2 days: what is going on, i cant play bingo for 2 days c4f7e1c8-e999-4806-b26a-dd54ca775804
  9. Daughter going to college, got her own Xbox One, can i transfer games to her/can she play them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Daughter going to college, got her own Xbox One, can i transfer games to her/can she play them?: Googling has turned up a crazy amount of info, so much conflicting that I figured I'd ask again. This has to be common - I can't believe it's as convoluted as I'm finding.. I (dad) have an Xbox...
  10. We're going in circles here...Child account cannot play multiplayer (To do this, change a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    We're going in circles here...Child account cannot play multiplayer (To do this, change a ...: HELP! I am extremely frustrated with the Xbox One parental controls. We have one adult and two child accounts set up. Both child accounts have same settings, but one child (the one who actually...