Gold and apex coins

Discus and support Gold and apex coins in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So i got the deal with the $1 dollar gold get 1000 apex coins and i havent gotten them... Help? 9eb4cecc-b125-4d7c-b367-d44fecbeb95e Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Bloodart12, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Bloodart12
    Bloodart12 Guest

Gold and apex coins

So i got the deal with the $1 dollar gold get 1000 apex coins and i havent gotten them... Help?

:)

Bloodart12, Apr 21, 2019
  2. DARK KNIGHT0199 Win User

1/2 price xbox live gold 1000 apex coins link broken xbox aware but not all advocate support members are !!

side note I had £8 credited to my account and I'm waiting for the apex coins because it seems to be an issue with apex paying for the free coins
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Gold and apex coins

To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Centre on your Xbox One console by 30/06/2019.
  4. Geth Win User

Gold and apex coins

It doesn't arrive immediately
  5. JUST DO IT415 Win User

apex coins

Sometimes I have to close the game and restart the game to receive the Apex coins. That would usually fix the delay but if you did purchase, you'll receive your Apex coins.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Help me

Hi LayrNeto,

Thanks for your post! In the description on the page to purchase
    Xbox Live Gold
    , you will find information on how you will receive the Apex coins, it reads:

"Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 4/11/2019 9:00 PM PDT through 5/12/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Center on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019."

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Gold and apex coins

1. Gold and apex coins - Similar Threads - Gold apex coins

2. Promoção Live Gold Apex 1000 moedas (Live Gold Apex 1000 Coins Promotion)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promoção Live Gold Apex 1000 moedas (Live Gold Apex 1000 Coins Promotion): Comprei Live Gold no mês de Abril, onde teve a promoção de 1000 moedas Apex Legends, que até agora não recebi maiores informações de como resgatar. Translation: I bought Live Gold in April,...
  3. Xbox Gold and no Apex Legends coins?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gold and no Apex Legends coins?: Hi all, A few months back I bought the 3 month of xbox gold with 1000 Apex coin bonus but I never received it. It said the last day I would get them was June 30th. I've checked the "Messages from...
  4. Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo: Hey folks, Support asked me to post here. During the period of 11th of April - 12th of May 2019 Xbox ran a promotion where you could get 1 month of Xbox Live AND 1000 Apex coins for $1. My dad...
  5. 1/2 price xbox live gold 1000 apex coins link broken xbox aware but not all advocate...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1/2 price xbox live gold 1000 apex coins link broken xbox aware but not all advocate...: Anyone purchasing the 3 months 1/2 price gold (UK) 1000 apex coins the link was broken and charged you the full price. problem is many advocates are unaware of the offer but I have had luck with...
  6. 3 month gold 50% off free 1000 apex coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 month gold 50% off free 1000 apex coins: Hi I have been sent an offer on my Xbox. Extend 3 months gold at 50% off plus 1000 Apex coins free, yet the 3 month gold price is NOT half price it is still £14.99. Am I missing something here....
  7. Rescue Apex Coins in Xbox Live Gold Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rescue Apex Coins in Xbox Live Gold Promotion: Sorry for bad English, I'm using Google translator. Hello, I purchased the Xbox Live Gold subscription for 3 months, and on the promotion it was written that I would win 1000 Apex Coins. I would...
  8. The new buy gold for $1 and get 1000 apex coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The new buy gold for $1 and get 1000 apex coins: I bought the deal and nothing happened but i got gold i would like to know why. f27559d2-c2db-42d0-a9ac-78283e6e8585
  9. Is there an ETA on the 1000 apex coins code promised with the "extend your gold membership...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is there an ETA on the 1000 apex coins code promised with the "extend your gold membership...: I was recently offered the deal to extend my membership with 3 months for 50% off, which would also grant me an extra digital code for 1000 apex legends coins to sweeten the deal. Granted the...
  10. Moedas do apex legends pra quem virasse live gold [Translate] Apex Legends Coins for those...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moedas do apex legends pra quem virasse live gold [Translate] Apex Legends Coins for those...: Eu assinei a live gold nessa ultima promoção 11/04, na qual quem fosse assinar ganharia 1000 moedas do apex legends mas ate agora eu nao ganhei as moedas e queria um resposta. [Translated by Mod]...