Gold and Chrome paints wrong?

Discus and support Gold and Chrome paints wrong? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The gold and chrome are still the first two special paints even though it should be matt. After all the updates would it be possible to have this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Barso, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Barso
    Barso Guest

The gold and chrome are still the first two special paints even though it should be matt.

After all the updates would it be possible to have this fixed?

I have reinstalled the game twice and it's still there.

:)

Barso, Feb 20, 2014
  2. OG Pooh
    OG Pooh Guest
    TURN-10, why still no...

[quote user="Metal10957"]

Why I use silver/chrome wheels on a white car, the white never looks pure white in any game.

[/quote]

It does in GT5. All of the colors look exactly the same on the wheels as they do on the bodies in that game. Besides, if there was chrome paint, you could use any wheels & paint them chrome. Gold chrome looks really nice with metallic and pearl whites. I
    mainly want matte paint for hoods.

OG Pooh, Feb 20, 2014
  3. OG Pooh
    OG Pooh Guest
    Forza %, what would you like change or add to the next installment?

I can't believe I forgot two of my top wishes...

Matte paint

Chrome paint

OG Pooh, Feb 20, 2014
  4. Gold and Chrome paints wrong?

If I were making the priority list of things to fix - this would be at the bottom. So many other fixes/enhancements that I'd rather see them work on.

Patrick M. Martin, Feb 20, 2014
  5. OG Pooh Win User

TURN-10, why still no...

[quote user="Metal10957"]

Why I use silver/chrome wheels on a white car, the white never looks pure white in any game.

[/quote]

It does in GT5. All of the colors look exactly the same on the wheels as they do on the bodies in that game. Besides, if there was chrome paint, you could use any wheels & paint them chrome. Gold chrome looks really nice with metallic and pearl whites. I
    mainly want matte paint for hoods.
  6. Patrick M. Martin Win User

If I were making the priority list of things to fix - this would be at the bottom. So many other fixes/enhancements that I'd rather see them work on.
  7. OG Pooh Win User

Forza %, what would you like change or add to the next installment?

I can't believe I forgot two of my top wishes...

Matte paint

Chrome paint
  8. TayX Win User

Just a few questions

For the gold statues, I believe it actually unlocks a paint color. So, you can build a statue, then Customize it, and select Paint, and now you can paint it Gold.
  9. Circahh Win User

Weapon Skins

The only decent looking skins are the gold and chrome ones, the rest are just tacky.

EDIT: and you don't need to pay for the gold and chrome ones.
Thema:

1. Gold and Chrome paints wrong? - Similar Threads - Gold Chrome paints

2. I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass: I prepaid for Gold for a year and upgraded to Ultimate. On the same day, I canceled Ultimate and got a $2.00 refund. This also canceled my remaining Gold. If I resubscribe to Ultimate, will I get...
  3. Give me my gold account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Give me my gold account back: I only took game pass because you forced me to use it to play Gears 5 though I already payed 69.99 euro for the game. So I got rid of it once I did not need it anymore and now my xbox gold...
  4. No payment option available when trying to get a xbox 360 game via Gold live for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No payment option available when trying to get a xbox 360 game via Gold live for xbox one: Hey there! I've been trying to get " Tekken tag tournament 2", since it's free on gold now. Thing is, after I select it and click see price, then I click continue, there are no payment options...
  5. Games with Gold 'Repeats'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold 'Repeats': Once again, at least here in South Africa, we have gotten Ms Splosion Man as a Game with Gold title. Yes, again. The second time in 5 months. Previously, when Castlevania wasn't available we had...
  6. I can play multiplayer but can't get Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can play multiplayer but can't get Games with Gold: That's exactly it. I have Gold. I bought a year subscription three months ago. I bought one month of Game Pass Ultimate, but cancelled it a couple weeks in and got a refund. Could cancelling that...
  7. Impossible to redeem game "Xbox live gold" in marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to redeem game "Xbox live gold" in marketplace: Hi, when I try to redeem a game from marketplace because it's part of promotion"Xbox live gold", after the confirmation page with the payment method, I enter in a page that has the loading image...
  8. free with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    free with gold: good afternoon, i am trying to download the free game of this month, tekken, when downloaded it does not show on the my games area, it shows tekken only on storage in system settings, i deleted...
  9. Xbox live gold (paid but not paid)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold (paid but not paid): I recently had a transaction on my paypal appear to go through my bank. unfortunately i had insufficient funds to pay for the transaction and was hit with a fee from my bank. i cancelled the...
  10. Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold: According to the publication september games with xbox live gold will include Tekken Tag Tournament 2. Checking my xbox live gold area I see Ms. Spolsion Man instead. What am I missing?...