Gold and Chrome paints wrong?

Discus and support Gold and Chrome paints wrong? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The gold and chrome are still the first two special paints even though it should be matt. After all the updates would it be possible to have this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Barso, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Barso
    Barso Guest

The gold and chrome are still the first two special paints even though it should be matt.

After all the updates would it be possible to have this fixed?

I have reinstalled the game twice and it's still there.

:)

Barso, Feb 20, 2014
  2. OG Pooh
    OG Pooh Guest
    TURN-10, why still no...

[quote user="Metal10957"]

Why I use silver/chrome wheels on a white car, the white never looks pure white in any game.

[/quote]

It does in GT5. All of the colors look exactly the same on the wheels as they do on the bodies in that game. Besides, if there was chrome paint, you could use any wheels & paint them chrome. Gold chrome looks really nice with metallic and pearl whites. I
    mainly want matte paint for hoods.

OG Pooh, Feb 20, 2014
  3. OG Pooh
    OG Pooh Guest
    Forza %, what would you like change or add to the next installment?

I can't believe I forgot two of my top wishes...

Matte paint

Chrome paint

OG Pooh, Feb 20, 2014
  4. Gold and Chrome paints wrong?

If I were making the priority list of things to fix - this would be at the bottom. So many other fixes/enhancements that I'd rather see them work on.

Patrick M. Martin, Feb 20, 2014
  5. OG Pooh Win User

TURN-10, why still no...

[quote user="Metal10957"]

Why I use silver/chrome wheels on a white car, the white never looks pure white in any game.

[/quote]

It does in GT5. All of the colors look exactly the same on the wheels as they do on the bodies in that game. Besides, if there was chrome paint, you could use any wheels & paint them chrome. Gold chrome looks really nice with metallic and pearl whites. I
    mainly want matte paint for hoods.
  6. Patrick M. Martin Win User

If I were making the priority list of things to fix - this would be at the bottom. So many other fixes/enhancements that I'd rather see them work on.
  7. OG Pooh Win User

Forza %, what would you like change or add to the next installment?

I can't believe I forgot two of my top wishes...

Matte paint

Chrome paint
  8. TayX Win User

Just a few questions

For the gold statues, I believe it actually unlocks a paint color. So, you can build a statue, then Customize it, and select Paint, and now you can paint it Gold.
  9. Circahh Win User

Weapon Skins

The only decent looking skins are the gold and chrome ones, the rest are just tacky.

EDIT: and you don't need to pay for the gold and chrome ones.
Thema:

1. Gold and Chrome paints wrong? - Similar Threads - Gold Chrome paints

2. Redeemed a 12 month Gold in August of 2019, lost it thanks to Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed a 12 month Gold in August of 2019, lost it thanks to Game Pass Ultimate?: In August of 2019 I was offered the $1 trial of game pass ultimate, I still had about of month left on my gold subscript from 2018, it was going to expire in September. While I was on the game...
  3. Abbonamento Gold XBOX [Gold XBOX Subscription]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Abbonamento Gold XBOX [Gold XBOX Subscription]: Buonasera a tutti, ho un problema con l'abbonamento xbox gold live; mi è scaduto in data 25/01/20. Non ho ricevuto alcuna mail che mi ricordasse della scadenza e non ho intenzione di rinnovarlo....
  4. Can’t buy or download Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy or download Gold games: I’ve owned an Xbox since day 1. Never had any issues until this week. Days & days of trying to download & purchase games with Gold with a credit card AND microsoft giftcard, on the xbox, on the...
  5. Problème live gold[Translation-Live gold problem]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème live gold[Translation-Live gold problem]: Bonsoir, nos avons effectue le paiment de l’abonnement pour 3mois, je n’ai recu aucun code, aucun mail , ... alors que l’argent a bien ete prelever , que faire ? Merci beaucoup...
  6. xbox gold live 코드 입력하려는데 오류가 뜹니다.[Translation-I'm trying to enter an xbox gold live code,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gold live 코드 입력하려는데 오류가 뜹니다.[Translation-I'm trying to enter an xbox gold live code,...: 12개월, 6개월 코드를 받아서 입 을 하 는데요 처음 12개월 입 때는 그냥 잘 되더니 그다음 6개월 코드를 입 하 하니 "다시 시도하세요. 문 가 발생했습니다. 시 기다리면 문 가 해결 수 있습니다." 라 뜨면서 계속 안됩니다. 윈도우 스 어 리셋도 해보 윈도우 스 어 앱 문 해결도 눌러보 했지만 혀 도움이 안됩니다. 영어 사이트로...
  7. Its impossible to "cancel" Live Gold??!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Its impossible to "cancel" Live Gold??!!: I made the mistake of signing up to a 14-day free trial of Live Gold with my credit card details. I thought I cancelled it before the trial was up and carried on my merry way. I've recently been...
  8. XBOX LIVE GOLD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD: Bonjour j'habite en Guyane française ou il y a pas de magasin qui vent des carte Xbox live gold et mes parent font pas confiance au achat en ligne comment je doit faire pour avancer dans call of...
  9. I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...: For some reason I can't get the original star wars battlefront since it's a February games with gold title and after the see the price option it says that my account is unable to do this kind of...
  10. xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold: ok so I wanted to pay for the xbox live gold right I had enouph money but it is now asking for an backup way to pay. if possible please remove this option because I only want to pay once off...