Gold award for 3 month game pass ultimate

Discus and support Gold award for 3 month game pass ultimate in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; First gets submitted by /u/Crystalwhore9 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Crystalwhore9, Jun 21, 2022.

1. Gold award for 3 month game pass ultimate

/u/Crystalwhore9, Jun 21, 2022
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Ultimate game pass

Ultimate include Gold, in detail, Ultimate include:

• Xbox Live Gold
    • Xbox Game Pass
    • PC Game Pass
    If you bought 3 month of Ultimate, now you have all prepaid Gold month + 3 month of total Xbox Game Pass Ultimate duration period.
  3. BidLight4835988 Win User

HOW to convert Existing Xbox Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

Good Day

I've read many posts on converting Xbox Gold to Game Pass Ultimate but cannot find a specific HOW to do it.

My Game Pass Ultimate expired and I purchased an Xbox 3 month Gold Voucher. After entering the voucher, it gives me 3 months of Gold. It did not convert to Game Pass Ultimate and I cannot play the games although the gold is active for 3 months. What i am
    looking for is a way or tutorial to convert the
    existing 3 months GOLD to Game Pass Ultimate.

Thanks in Advance.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Ultimate conversion rate

It depends on what you did.

If you had regular Gold and/or Game Pass and added Game Pass Ultimate, it converts at a ratio of 1:1. So for example, if you have 8 months of Gold and add 1 month of Ultimate, you'll have a total of 9 months of Ultimate.

If you already have Game Pass Ultimate and you add standard Gold/Game Pass, it's converted at a ratio of 3:1. So if you had 6 months of Ultimate and add a 12 month Gold card, the Gold would convert to 4 months of Ultimate and you would have 10 months of Ultimate.
  5. Fulmster1219 Win User

Xbox ultimate question

I agree with Wadski in that if you currently just have a Xbox Gold subscription, you are better off adding additional months to you Gold Subscription or Game Pass first before you convert to Ultimate. If it is your first time converting to Ultimate, the
    total months of Xbox Gold plus the total months of Game Pass will be added as your new Ultimate subscription. 12 months of Gold + 3 months of Game Pass will convert to 15 months of Ultimate. If you purchase 3 months of additional Gold membership then you will
    get 18 months of Ultimate. Therefore only purchase Ultimate after you convert your subscription.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

XBox live Gold

The Xbox Game pass ultimate has Gold with it but if you put in a 12 month code for gold at the end of January it should have converted the 12 month pass

Here is the conversion chart

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]

Did you have the ultimate game pass before you put in the code for the 12 months of gold?

If so when you put in the 12 months it would have per the above conversion table just added 4 months onto the end date of your game pass ultimate.

Did you possibly go in and accidentally cancel the game pass ultimate? This would have also cancelled the gold subscription.
Thema:

Gold award for 3 month game pass ultimate

1. Gold award for 3 month game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - Gold award month

2. My Dad paid for the Xbox live Gold then 1 week later it says help us secure this account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Dad paid for the Xbox live Gold then 1 week later it says help us secure this account: I don't have the email anymore and I also don't know the information for the account I only know the first name and last name and the 1 email address and gamertag and Xbox live id...
  3. Xbox live gold ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold ultimate: I was playing on my Xbox when it kicked me from my game and recommend me subscriptions and I would like to know why Because I had just put a brand new card on not 6 months ago...
  4. Xbox Live connected but can't play any multiplayer even with gold/Gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live connected but can't play any multiplayer even with gold/Gamepass: Hi There, I have had no issues gaming online until the last few days, I can join parties and talk to friends without issues but only recently I can't play online with anyone, servers for all my...
  5. XBOX LIVE GOLD 会员升级XGPU失败

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX LIVE GOLD 会员升级XGPU失败: 在XBOX官网中了解到,XBOX LIVE GOLD会员,可以通过10港币升级成为XGPU会员。 于是我购买了9 XBOX LIVE GOLD激活卡片,全部激活至我的账户后,订阅到期时间显示至2025年6月。 接下来,我想要通过订阅信息 中的按钮(升级到Xbox game pass ultimate),完成升级。 但点击链接后跳转的页面显示URL错误,页面 法显示等信息。...
  6. Ryse: Son of Rome Multiplayer is not awarding gold to players.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome Multiplayer is not awarding gold to players.: Hello, Myself and several others are experiencing a glitch in the Ryse: Son of Rome multiplayer. At the end of each match the game displays the amount of good that should have been awarded to...
  7. Ryse Son of Rome not awarding gold after completing online games (Xbox One)(Cannot get any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse Son of Rome not awarding gold after completing online games (Xbox One)(Cannot get any...: I am encountering a problem with Ryse Son of Rome on the Xbox One not crediting the awarded gold after completing multiplayer games. The prompt when finishing a game displays: WARNING The Xbox...
  8. MyVIP points awarded in February 2017 not reflecting Gold Status

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP points awarded in February 2017 not reflecting Gold Status: Greetings, This post is a follow-up to an issue previously reported in the following thread: Points missing on February 2017 Awards Statement I have yet to see the duplicated credit event on my...
  9. Halo Wars 2 Gold REQ packs not awarding.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Wars 2 Gold REQ packs not awarding.: I met all the requisites listed. I played one match which is supposed to give you one pack, and then I played a total of 5 matches which is supposed to give an additional two. I was never credited...
  10. Xbox Live Gold Awards Are Not Usable!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Awards Are Not Usable!: Hello, It is the second time when the so called awards that you get with an xbox live account are unusable for me. This month it is about the Civilization Revolution game. Trying to get this...