Gold ended six months early

Discus and support Gold ended six months early in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had purchased an xbox live gold subscription for 12 months on 3/4/2019. Everything was going smoothly until yesterday. I wanted to try xbox gamepass... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oktazooka, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Oktazooka
    Oktazooka Guest

I had purchased an xbox live gold subscription for 12 months on 3/4/2019. Everything was going smoothly until yesterday. I wanted to try xbox gamepass for one month, but bought gamepass ultimate for a dollar instead. Once I realized my mistake, I immediately
    cancelled my subscription (within the hour) and got refunded one dollar. However, in doing so my xbox gold was also cancelled six months early. Is there no way to get the other six months of my subscription back?

:)

Oktazooka, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

3. Peter R Fleming Win User

It would appear that you cancelled your subscription with immediate effect, you will need to

contact Xbox Support
    they may be able to restore your membership.
  4. BlastingAxis Win User

call the xbox help desk they will help you they can see the activity on your account and they can help you
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Yes, this will happen and if you read the details of joining Ultimate, it will let you know that when you upgrade to Ultimate, all of your Xbox Gold is coverted over, permanently. Now, if you cancel your Ultimate, any future months of Gold that you already
    had on your account will also be lost and cancelled. If you do want to cancel your Ultimate for any reason, and let's say you have 5 months of Gold on your account already, then you should wait 5 months until all of your credit is used and it is about to auto-renew
    for a new month, and then cancel. I don't believe there is any way to get the other 6 months of your Gold back, as this term is listed in the fine print when you join the Ultimate program, but you can definitely try to contact Support and see if they may be
    able to work with you. Best of luck.
  6. AssociateLime Win User

where are 5 free games ??????

This weekend end there was a promotion sign up for six month gold and receive 5 free games. We're or how do I retrieve the 5 free games?
Thema:

1. Gold ended six months early - Similar Threads - Gold ended six

2. can't download Portal Xbox live gold game, all buys on xbox.com ends with "Sorry Your...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    can't download Portal Xbox live gold game, all buys on xbox.com ends with "Sorry Your...: i usually activate my gold game using a pc and xbox marketplace site. I could buy / activate the NHL 2019 game but for Portal: Still Alive i keep getting "Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed...
  3. Can I retain gold games after ending my gold membership and have a family member go gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I retain gold games after ending my gold membership and have a family member go gold?: I've been a gold member for a while and have a bunch of free games … except I now want to end my gold membership and have my son activated instead. Will we still see the free games from my account...
  4. how does xbox know when to end someone's xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    how does xbox know when to end someone's xbox live gold: I know this is a weird question but my xbox live just ended an hour ago but i thought i had all day (7th of April) until midnight. So does it end the time you enter the membership code or when its...
  5. I ended up with a gold status which should be for 3 months by the account number [Mod...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I ended up with a gold status which should be for 3 months by the account number [Mod...: I ended up with a gold status which should be for 3 months by the account number [Mod Removed]. The day of purchase was activated. a0329aa9-ba6b-48c4-abb1-ff6ee7aa9257
  6. My Xbox live gold 1 year subscription ended 8 months early

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox live gold 1 year subscription ended 8 months early: At the end of May, I renewed my Xbox Live Gold subscription for one year. I logged onto my Xbox today, opened up Fortnite and I try to log in. The error message saying I need Xbox Live Gold to...
  7. My one year gold is gone a month before its supposed to end

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My one year gold is gone a month before its supposed to end: My one year gold is gone a month before its supposed to end and i am unable to play online i read that i am not the only one having this problom and i hope this get sovled soon...
  8. my gold membership is not active also it says that it is. I can see that it ends on april ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my gold membership is not active also it says that it is. I can see that it ends on april ...: my membership is not active also it says that it is. It says yes you have gold until the 17th of april, but I can not play online or invite friends to partys. What can I do. I bought the xbox one...
  9. Xbox Live Gold ended but Free Multiplayer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold ended but Free Multiplayer?: Hello, I subscribed one month of xbox live gold (December 1€ promotion). I decided not to renew Xbox Live Subscription because to be honest I find it quite expensive for non-hardcore gamers. In...
  10. Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end.": My Xbox Live Gold membership expired yesterday. I tried to renew it about two hours ago and got the message, "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." But that has...