Gold Free Game Problem

Discus and support Gold Free Game Problem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hiiii all, I have a problem with the new free game for gold civilizations revolutions, i try to download it with my gold account but it keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ramadinho0o, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Ramadinho0o
    Ramadinho0o Guest

Gold Free Game Problem

Hiiii all,

I have a problem with the new free game for gold civilizations revolutions, i try to download it with my gold account but it keeps telling me there's an error, may be it's not available in your area while i know that it's available for all to have 2 games
    a month. am located in Egypt but my account is american.

:)

Ramadinho0o, Mar 1, 2014
  2. isturbo1
    isturbo1 Guest
    Why is my Xbox One saying that I can't play Killer Instinct online?

Not to knock ya, but the Xbox One diminishes in quality severely without Gold. There are a ton of Gold features, free games, discounts and online play to be had. Just get a Gold subscription asap. Besides, trials, weirdly only work with some things it seems. I ran out of Gold once and I wanted to use up all my free trials before resubscribing... I couldn't do half the things I wanted. Lame. Also, while it could be a problem with Killer Instinct, GameStop will never suggest it was a problem on their part.--So keep that in mind.

isturbo1, Mar 1, 2014
  3. Games with Gold with Xbox Live Gold isn't working

Hello. I've got a problem associated to my Xbox Live Gold account. So I've got Gold Status but I can't download games for free from the Games with Gold program.What you can do to solve this problem?

kacperwawszczyk, Mar 1, 2014
  4. Gold Free Game Problem

That's likely the issue. Your account region needs to match your physical (real-world) location. This isn't an issue for all games, but for a good number of them it is.

HyruleBalverine, Mar 1, 2014
  5. A J T 67 Win User

Games with Gold telling me to 'buy gold now' despite having gold membership

problems on the 360 as well have gold account but no free games showing for this month just the gold discount games
  6. DENAz666 Win User

Free Games with Gold problem.

Hey mate,

Yeah that is normal for game purchases through the website, even if they are free games. To avoid that, you either need to get it through the console (once the tile starts working) or through the SmartGlass app :) both of those options avoid the need for
    you to enter your credit card details :)

Just to confirm, you won't actually be charged if you do enter your credit card details and purchase it through the site :)

Cheers

Denaz
  7. ngocphi Win User

Free games with gold problem.

Xbox support won't know as you contacted live or hardware support

Not game support

You need to contact the game publisher

As stated by many people it is region locked and you need a matching console many games require a matching ip

Mostly triple a titles

In this case it is square Enix for game support
  8. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Free games with gold problem.

Karimel Romeo -- From now on start your own threads instead of hijacking others (really a poor move for an Ambassador). "Sleeping Dogs" is region locked so the version you downloaded will never work on that console. Buy a Canadian console then do a license
    transfer and your problem will go away.
  9. ZacClarke Win User

Free Games with Gold problem.

When I meant that I tried to purchase it from the store I meant from the store section from the console. Sorry if I wasn't specific. I'll try to access it again and see if that works, and thanks for the help.
Thema:

Gold Free Game Problem

1. Gold Free Game Problem - Similar Threads - Gold Free Game

2. Games with Gold Hitman for 13,99 instead for free.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold Hitman for 13,99 instead for free.: Hi. Does anybody know why I cant get Hitman for free even though I have a xbox live gold membership? It is part of games with gold this month, till today. I can only get it for 13,99 now. A few...
  3. Cannot claim free 360 games with gold, from browser

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot claim free 360 games with gold, from browser: Hello, Since 2 months, it is no longer possible to claim the free Xbox 360 games, from the xbox marketplace (marketplace.xbox.com). There is no error message, but after validating the payment...
  4. Refund for a Free Xbox live gold game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for a Free Xbox live gold game: I want a refund for "HITMAN™ - The Complete First Season" wish i ordered for free with this months Xbox live gold deal. But i got billed the regular price of 39.99€ (i was logged in with my...
  5. Free games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free games with gold: With my gold membership I got Tom Clancy's The Division when it was offered for free with gold. I started the download but had to pause when I realized the size of the game. As months went on I...
  6. Games with gold charging for free games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with gold charging for free games: My games for gold is trying to charge me for some games it let me download xbox1 games but is trying to charge me for 360 games my payment method is valid and like i said no trouble with xbox1...
  7. free games with gold - gold share

in XBoX on Consoles
    free games with gold - gold share: hello, my friend share with me gold but i cannot download free with gold games.. why? He must download it first? 9ffc92b4-10df-499a-b7fc-8de393cf748d
  8. Cannot claim free 360 game with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim free 360 game with gold: I am unable to claim Castlevania: LOS with my xbox live gold i have tried both on my console and on the web on my pc. The game shows up at normal price. Plzz help....
  9. When a game is on Game Pass and free on Games with Gold...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When a game is on Game Pass and free on Games with Gold...: What happens in this scenario: A user has Game Pass & Gold (or Game Pass Ultimate, which is my current subscription). A game is available on Game Pass & is currently free with Games for Gold....
  10. Cannot download all Xbox Gold free games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download all Xbox Gold free games: Hello. I've been trying to contact Xbox support which goes unanswered, so now trying here with this question: About three months ago, I stopped being able to download all of the months free games...