Gold Free Games Error on 360 compatible: "Your purchase was successful, but your download...

Discus and support Gold Free Games Error on 360 compatible: "Your purchase was successful, but your download... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; About six months ago I started receiving the message "Your purchase was successful, but your download queue is full" when trying to download backwards... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GoBo zoom, Jun 24, 2020.

1. GoBo zoom
    GoBo zoom Guest

Gold Free Games Error on 360 compatible: "Your purchase was successful, but your download...

About six months ago I started receiving the message "Your purchase was successful, but your download queue is full" when trying to download backwards compatible games. I had a 360 years ago and after upgrading to a One I deleted it from my MS account.
    I had no problem downloading backwards compatible games until I just did - and it persists. My download que on my One is NOT full.

I've tried reseting my console and I've even done the hard-restore (resetting to factory fresh and redownloading everything) and obviously those have not worked. Thanks

:)

GoBo zoom, Jun 24, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Alexithy Win User

Gold Free Games Error on 360 compatible: "Your purchase was successful, but your download queue is full."

Hello!

Since you have tried resetting your console and restoring it, and that hasn't fixed the issue, I would reach out to Xbox support. Here is the link to contact them:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Good luck!
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Postal Code

To download Xbox 360 backward compatibility games for Xbox One you need a valid method of payment attached to your account, even if the game is free. In cases of free games with gold a purchase of 0.00$ will be registered.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Can't Access Xbox 360 Games with Gold

Yes you have to download the game to your 360 click it

As long as it does not return an error your fine

Well first you need to rent a xbox 360 or borrow one and use your account to download it

For first free purchases you need to make the purchase from a console to check for compatibility

Paid purchase do not have the issue
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can't download Free Games on xbox 360 market with Gold from console nor PC

To claim a 360 game part of backward compatibility for xbox one, you need a valid method of payment linked to your account. Even if the game is free with gold a purchase of 0,00$ will be registered under your account.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Cant download Crysis 3

am currently Xbox Live Gold Member in Singapore region. I am trying to download this months second free game with gold 'Crysis 3'. But following error message appears when I try to purchase it on a pc.

"This content is not available for consoles in your region."

This is an example why it needs t check compatibility
Thema:

1. Gold Free Games Error on 360 compatible: "Your purchase was successful, but your download... - Similar Threads - Gold Free Games

2. Why is Game with gold (August) Portal Knights not free in Singapore ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Game with gold (August) Portal Knights not free in Singapore ?: I am subscriber to xbox game pass ultimate but I am not able to download the free game with gold ? Is anyone in Singapore having the same issue ? [img] dc831f8f-cb93-4a2b-99f5-3a6522e02c07
  3. Xbox says I don’t own free games that I got from my Xbox gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says I don’t own free games that I got from my Xbox gold subscription: So i recently tried to play some old games that I got for free for gold, namely Superhot and super mega baseball. I am not able to play these. When i try to play superhot, it says something on the...
  4. Can’t Download Free Games with Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Download Free Games with Gold: My friend is game sharing with me, but for some reason I can’t download any new games with gold. I can still play online, download the games he owns, & download games that used to be included with...
  5. "Games with Gold" free games every month

in XBoX on Windows
    "Games with Gold" free games every month: Hi, I'm new and I wanted to ask for something. I purchased xbox game pass ultimate to have games on pc and to have the advantages of Live Gold for multiplayer. But now I can't understand if the...
  6. I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse): So today is probably the last day that "Shantae and the Pirate's Curse" is free with Games With Gold, and it won't let me buy to own for free. Is it because I already downloaded it with my Xbox...
  7. Why are Games missing after I have purchased on Games with Gold for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are Games missing after I have purchased on Games with Gold for free?: So Xbox Games with Gold offer games for free each month to own. So Can somebody explain why the following games have turned from an owned status to no longer owned and I need to buy them now?...
  8. i cant buy free xbox 360 game or get my games with gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant buy free xbox 360 game or get my games with gold: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on Xbox it is telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option If i try on my Xbox...
  9. Free Xbox games with gold game - Assassin's Creed Syndicate has vanished from my son's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Xbox games with gold game - Assassin's Creed Syndicate has vanished from my son's account: My son has a active Xbox Games with Gold pass but is unable to find the Assassin's Creed Syndicate game he was able to purchase for free over a year ago. Where could it have gone? And is it still...
  10. Free game with gold membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Free game with gold membership: Why i am not able to download my free game for the month of may, whats going on and i am not getting proper support in chat 87f94bb1-0292-4cea-9e18-b895bb357216