Gold Free Play Days??

Discus and support Gold Free Play Days?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I see box that says "Gold Free Play Days" on my Xbox One dashboard. I used to click it and it would show the monthly gold games on the left, and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Emertex, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Emertex
    Emertex Guest

Gold Free Play Days??

I see box that says "Gold Free Play Days" on my Xbox One dashboard. I used to click it and it would show the monthly gold games on the left, and the free to try for the weekend games on the right, where they could easily be selected and downloaded. Now
    the right just has an ad for the Game Pass.

I have no idea how to find the free weekend games now. The only place they're mentioned, does not take me to them anymore.

How am I supposed to get to them?

:)

Emertex, Jan 25, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live games with gold

FIFA is free for a limited time, not a Games with Gold game. So you would have to buy it in order to continue playing. Any games that have a Free Play weekend or period like that would be the same.

Games with Gold games on the 360 are free to continue playing with no limit. Games with Gold games on the One are free to play as long as you have gold.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Didn't I own Forza Motorsport 6?

Xbox One Games with Gold games require that you have a gold subscription in order to continue playing them for free. If you renew your gold, you'll be able to play Forza 6.

The Lego game is not free as part of Games with Gold. It's just free as part of a separate promotion. So that one is free to own whether you continue gold or not.
  4. davemcfly85 Win User

Question about Free Gold Weekend.

free gold weekends just let you play online for free you still need to have gold to download stuff that requires a gold membership like the free games for gold members.
  5. Smwutches Win User

problem

If they are the free Games with Gold games, they require a gold subscription in order to continue playing them for free. Otherwise, you would need to purchase them in order to continue playing without gold.
  6. PsychoSniper81 Win User

Forza not working

I dounloded it for free u should be able to still play it I was going to play it today an it says I have to have disk if it was free with gold it shold stay free with gold
Thema:

Gold Free Play Days??

1. Gold Free Play Days?? - Similar Threads - Gold Free Play

2. Should Microsoft make Fortnite free to play without Xbox Live Gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should Microsoft make Fortnite free to play without Xbox Live Gold?: Microsoft should make Fortnite free to play, there is no sense that people needs a subscription to play these games, This will make people angry, less people playing on Xbox and Microsoft dosen't...
  3. 14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online: I used a code to get a 14-day free trial of Xbox live gold. I don't remember when I redeemed it but I checked yesterday and It said it would expire that day. So I checked back today and it still...
  4. Petition! Free to play games without xbox live gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Petition! Free to play games without xbox live gold.: Guys lets remove live gold from free to play games. They are free and they should be completely free in any aspect. If PC and PS can give it to free without any subsription, i hope Xbox should as...
  5. Wreckfest and Zombieland: Double Tap- Road Trip are free to play This Weekend for gold members

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wreckfest and Zombieland: Double Tap- Road Trip are free to play This Weekend for gold members: Hello! Thanks for the info, buddy! I'll take a look at Wreckfest. 81534094-ff27-4aad-a5ad-7c18d981d0d4
  6. Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...: Hi I have the xbox games pass ultimate - free PC and xbox games. PC games work great using xbox beta app on my win 10 pc with VPN to uk. I am trying to use express vpn on my xbox 360 to allow me...
  7. Problem of the game with gold with free to play game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem of the game with gold with free to play game: Please, i like xbox but it's really not good for you. today I have a subscription but all my friends who want to buy a new console buy a PS4 because it's not like before. today we have exellent...
  8. How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento: Hi, I received the Fornoite Xbox as a gift and what a nasty surprise, I need to purchase the xbox live GOLD to play Fortnite !!! Please open for free Fortnite for xbox player, there is no...
  9. I cannot play For Honor, i downloaded it for free with gold but i cannot play it anymore...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play For Honor, i downloaded it for free with gold but i cannot play it anymore...: I downloaded For Honor when it was free and i was able to play it, but now I cannot. It says i need to renew my gold subscription even if i have a valid gold subscription and can play other free...
  10. Can you play free to play games like Warframe without gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play free to play games like Warframe without gold: I have a frend who doesn't have gold and wants to know if its possible to play warframe without gold so if anyone knows please let me know b8f3cd22-d625-46df-8619-b2be58b6a475