gold game pass

Discus and support gold game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the gold game pass. I can see as a subscription on my Xbox. When I try to download the 'free games' , the system does not recognize that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrew1HG, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Andrew1HG
    Andrew1HG Guest

gold game pass

I purchased the gold game pass. I can see as a subscription on my Xbox. When I try to download the 'free games' , the system does not recognize that I have purchased the pass and instead prompts me to buy one. This if frustrating because I cannot access
    the benefits the pass is supposed to bring.

I have tried logging in and out and it still does not work.

Suggestions are welcome.

:)

Andrew1HG, Feb 12, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  3. SuperMYL Win User

Which is the better Subscription?

I would recommend Gold or Game Pass, or both. Gold would be better than Game Pass, cause it lets you online. Here are my opinions: Gold cuts out price and makes games free, too. But, gold lets you go ONLINE, so it would be better than Game Pass. Game Pass
    only cuts out price and makes games free.
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Rocket League Error

Gold pass doesnt exist.

Do you refering to game pass or xbox live gold?
  5. FreakRoach Win User

ERROR 0X803F800E

Xbox Live Gold, and Xbox Game Pass are two separate subscriptions. The message you see is for Game Pass. If you're playing a game that's included with Game Pass and you do not own it, then you need to subscribe to game pass. Xbox Live Gold is for playing
    games online.
  6. AridLizard Win User

I'm missing about a 160 games from my lady to install games

are these Games With Gold or Game Pass games?

if they are, look at the bottom of the menu on the left of the screen for your Games With Gold and Game Pass Games as they are now listed separately since the update
Thema:

gold game pass

1. gold game pass - Similar Threads - gold game pass

2. Can't "buy" games with gold game because I have game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't "buy" games with gold game because I have game pass?: So I recently upgraded to the Ultimate gamepass xbox live sub. I now find that since I have gamepass which I did not before, I can no longer "buy" the free game with gold if it's also a game...
  3. When a game is on Game Pass and free on Games with Gold...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When a game is on Game Pass and free on Games with Gold...: What happens in this scenario: A user has Game Pass & Gold (or Game Pass Ultimate, which is my current subscription). A game is available on Game Pass & is currently free with Games for Gold....
  4. Gears of War 4 with Games with Gold and Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 with Games with Gold and Game Pass: Greetings everybody. Recently I've met with some trouble, the thing is that I can't get GoW4 with Games with Gold because I have the Ultimate Pass and that is messing with it. It doesn't appear...
  5. CARTE ABONNEMENT XBOX LIVE GOLD AVNT MIGRATION VERS XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE (XBOX LIVE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    CARTE ABONNEMENT XBOX LIVE GOLD AVNT MIGRATION VERS XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE (XBOX LIVE...: Bonjour, Je possède des carte gratter pour mes abonnements Xbox live gold. Avec l'offre de convertir les live gold en game pass en cas de souscription, j'ai voulu utiliser une de mes cartes 12...
  6. Rather than converting my several months of remaining Gold into Game Pass Ultimate, the $1...

in XboX Insiders
    Rather than converting my several months of remaining Gold into Game Pass Ultimate, the $1...: The deal stated it would convert my remaining Gold into GPU for the same amount of time, I only got it for a month though, and it cancelled my Gold subscription. To be clear I am talking about the...
  7. Xobox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xobox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates: What are the conversion rates for this? I just tried a 3 month Xbox Live Gold code and it said it would convert to 1 month of Ultimate. f122efb3-29b4-4456-b2b9-5164e6019146
  8. Convert Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Convert Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate: I got Live Gold until 2022-04-15 and Game Pass until 2019-08-12 I want to convert Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate, but when I try to upgrade I got this message: "Joining Xbox...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live: Ultimate 1-Month R15,90 including VAT for the first month R199,00 including VAT every month after that By selecting Subscribe, you agree to the Store terms of sale. We'll charge you R15,90...
  10. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...