gold game pass

Discus and support gold game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the gold game pass. I can see as a subscription on my Xbox. When I try to download the 'free games' , the system does not recognize that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrew1HG, Feb 12, 2019 at 7:43 AM.

1. Andrew1HG
    Andrew1HG Guest

gold game pass

I purchased the gold game pass. I can see as a subscription on my Xbox. When I try to download the 'free games' , the system does not recognize that I have purchased the pass and instead prompts me to buy one. This if frustrating because I cannot access
    the benefits the pass is supposed to bring.

I have tried logging in and out and it still does not work.

Suggestions are welcome.

:)

2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Rocket League Error

Gold pass doesnt exist.

Do you refering to game pass or xbox live gold?
  3. FreakRoach Win User

ERROR 0X803F800E

Xbox Live Gold, and Xbox Game Pass are two separate subscriptions. The message you see is for Game Pass. If you're playing a game that's included with Game Pass and you do not own it, then you need to subscribe to game pass. Xbox Live Gold is for playing
    games online.
  4. IzabelaLetícia Win User

XBOX ONE - EDITOR DE AVATAR [Translation - XBOX ONE - AVATAR EDITOR]

se fizer isso, perderei live gold e game pass?

[Translation - If you do this, will I lose live gold and game pass?]
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox Gold & Game pass sharing

So in this situation, for all 3 of you to have access to Gold and Game pass, with you and your wife sharing Xbox 1 and your daughter having Xbox 2, there a couple of ways you can do this.

1. you will need to redeem/purchase the Gold and Game pass subscrptions on/through your daughters profile. Then set Xbox 1 as your daughters home Xbox.

2. Continue redeeming/Purchasing Gold and Game pass on which ever account you have been (I will assume yours) then set Xbox 2 as your home Xbox so that your daughter gets to use Gold and Game pass. You will also be able to use Gold and Game pass, the only
    thing to note is that if your wife (on Xbox 1) wants to use Gold and/or Game pass she will need to have your account signed in while she is using Gold and Game pass.
  6. Edocsil 2020 Win User

All games should be free

Games with Gold and Xbox Game Pass
Thema:

gold game pass

1. gold game pass - Similar Threads - gold game pass

2. Подписка gold и game pass [Translation - Gold and Game Pass subscription]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Подписка gold и game pass [Translation - Gold and Game Pass subscription]: Здраствуйте можно ли снять подписку если она просрочена на 1 день чтобы не сняли деньги с карты ------ [Mod Translation - Hello, is it possible to withdraw a subscription if it is overdue by 1...
  3. Past dues on gold and game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Past dues on gold and game pass: So I was going to get the new 2$ for 2 months of gold and then I see that I am being charged a past due but I turned off auto renewal it doesn't make any sense 1470e385-b4fc-4f7d-82cf-f2d570f11389
  4. Problema com a live gold e game pass [Translation-Problem with live gold and game pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema com a live gold e game pass [Translation-Problem with live gold and game pass]: Realizei o pagamento da mensalidade da live e do game pass, porem a assinatura não foi renovada e o dinheiro mesmo assim foi descontado da minha conta [Translation-I made the payment of the...
  5. Games pass and live gold confusion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games pass and live gold confusion: Hi, total XBOX illiterate mum trying to sort out what on earth I need to subscribe to so my son can play Sea of Thieves with game chat. Upon expiry of the one month game pass that came with...
  6. Cancellation of subscription: Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass. Refund.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancellation of subscription: Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass. Refund.: Отменить? Подписка уже оплачена... Эта подписка оплачена до 24 января 2019 г.. Если вы все же хотите ее отменить, обратитесь сюда: служба поддержки клиентов....
  7. I Have Gold and Game pass on Xbox one X and can't dowload Xbox 360 games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Have Gold and Game pass on Xbox one X and can't dowload Xbox 360 games.: Hello All, When I try to download an Xbox 360 game, such as Crackdown, a page appears asking me to confirm the purchase and it indicates that I do not have payment methods (please, see image...
  8. game pass and gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass and gold: Hey. I forgot to turn off auto-renewal of the subscription for game pass and gold. What to do? I really need the money and do not need this subscription now. Sorry for bad english...
  9. GOLD + GAME PASS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GOLD + GAME PASS: They will take out a joint subscription of game pass + GOLD online (GOLD PASS) to not have so many separate subscriptions at a good price. 809676d3-b2ae-4010-bd4f-33ac1a8f83c1
  10. Возможно ли использовать "3 месяца Game Pass + 3 месяца Live Gold от XBOX ONE" на 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Возможно ли использовать "3 месяца Game Pass + 3 месяца Live Gold от XBOX ONE" на 360?: [Title Translation - Is it possible to use "3 months of Game Pass + 3 months of Live Gold from XBOX ONE" for 360?] Доброго дня общество! Вкратце родственник купил XBOX ONE в комплекте с...