Gold live membership not on Xbox profile

Discus and support Gold live membership not on Xbox profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there. I purchased a one month membership which reflects on my Microsoft account but not on my xbox console profile. I have tested connection & all... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Trent H, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Trent H
    Trent H Guest

Hi there. I purchased a one month membership which reflects on my Microsoft account but not on my xbox console profile. I have tested connection & all is well. I have rebooted & downloaded my profile & still not showing. Anybody that can assist?

:)

Trent H, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Malacath Win User

NO XBOX LIVE OPTION ON COD GHOSTS **HELP**

Just checking but do you have a gold membership?

Ive checked your profile and its not showing gold.

You need to have a gold membership to play Xbox live
  3. RISHmyster Win User

Just bought Xbox LIVE GOLD but still says i'm Xbox live SILVER..

I added a 14 day xbox live gold membership to my son's profile and it still tells me that the membership is silver

It lets me play Netflix via that profile though, but not join xbox live party's
  4. SHERRYSKILZ Win User

Xbox Live funcionality does not work

So any player that wants to play multiplayer online has to have a gold Xbox live membership linked to their profile?

Or there only has to be one gold membership per console no natter how many profiles there are on that console?
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Can I share my Gold account?

You can't share a gold membership between accounts.You would have to buy another gold membership if you want to set up another xbox live profile.
  6. Capt Harlock 13 Win User

The Official "Problems with YouTube app" thread

I am having problems viewing the overview and uploaded sections on any Youtube channel via the Xbox 360 Youtube app. This only happens when I am using my Xbox Live Gold membership profile. I use any other profile that doesn't have a gold membership, and
    I can watch what every channel I want without any problems. Is there a problem with my Xbox Live Gold membership profile or is it the app?
Thema:

1. Gold live membership not on Xbox profile - Similar Threads - Gold live membership

2. Xbox live gold membership is being weird

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold membership is being weird: Ok so the card I used to pay for my last membership was removed now I am putting it back on there and I go to purchase and it tells me to 'fix this' i go to it and it just does the same thing I...
  3. Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold membership: I recently bought a 1 month xbox live gold membership and when i try to redeem it mentions that code does not exist. I have tried in the account setting and on the menu button on the controler. I...
  4. 2 devices on 1 live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 devices on 1 live gold membership: Just purchased a 2nd xbox for our home. Is it possible to put both devices on 1 live gold membership? 21aebbf4-1b8e-4000-964a-5b89c2599fa3
  5. New Gold Live Membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Gold Live Membership: How do I find my free games to download? Where do I find the New Members tab? d6fbad5f-efbb-4e6a-b140-c63fbcb028bf
  6. Xbox Live Gold Membership not showing on account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Membership not showing on account: I received a confirmation email that my Xbox live Gold membership was renewed successfully, however when i log into my account (with that email address) there's no record of the subscription. When...
  7. Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold membership: I bought a 12 month xbox live gold membership in america and moved to russia without redeeming the code, I tried redeeming it in russia but it doesnt work and i already scratched off the bit to...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Membership: My son lives partly at my house and partly his Dad's house and has a console at both. This has been the case for some years. Unknown to me, he thought he had to have a different account at each...
  9. Xbox Live is not Recognizing my Gold Membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live is not Recognizing my Gold Membership: The title basically says it, but whenever I try to join a multiplayer game, or try to join a party it doesn't work and says I do not have Gold. My friend pays for my Gold via Home Xbox, and it...
  10. Xbox live gold membership free

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold membership free: Xbox team would you consider making it so when we play play online/battle royale games for free without paying for Xbox live gold membership benefits and if we don't pay we won't get monthly games...