gold live sharing with family

Discus and support gold live sharing with family in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought a 10 xbox card, put in the code, ok. then I purchased the gold live trial for 1 dollar then I can't share anything with family or find the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by robinhudson, May 15, 2019.

1. robinhudson
    robinhudson Guest

I bought a 10 xbox card, put in the code, ok. then I purchased the gold live trial for 1 dollar then I can't share anything with family or find the free games to play for the month. What's up? What do I do?

:)

robinhudson, May 15, 2019
  2. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Famliy Pack

They are releasing a shared Live Gold feature soon to replace the discontinued family pack.
  3. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

xbox live family pack asap

Xbox is planning to release a feature that allows you to share Xbox Live Gold with family members in the future to replace the family plan.
  4. Mister Cizl Win User

Creating family accounts with existing Xbox live gold accounts

Hey MsTheGamer290! To share Xbox Live Gold you will want the master account to set the family's Xbox console as their Home Console. This will allow all users that play on that Xbox to utilize Xbox Live Gold features and games owned by the master account.
    For more information on home consoles and Gold sharing, please check out the "Using Xbox Live Gold sharing features on Xbox One" page. Thanks!
  5. Lone Wulf81 Win User

live membership?

that is what i have heard no family gold as its gold sharing one gold for the family
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

Home Console/Game Sharing expansion needed

I agree that there is room for improvement in the current family sharing system. My Idea would be a true "Home" sharing setup, where all Xboxes on the same home network could share 1 gold account. They could even limit that to maybe 1 gold account can
    share with up to 4 Xboxes on the same local network. That would solve most family account issues, and still be controlled enough to limit the abuse of the program.

The other way they could handle it would be similar to how Microsoft runs Office 365. With my 365 account I can have up to 5 running instances of Office at once, and I can designate family members to share my 365 account with. If Live Gold used that same
    system, then you could add your family to the account the same way. 365 is $99 a year, where Live Gold is $60, so maybe up the "family shared" version of Live Gold to $99 a year, where a single use account is still $60?

I would also like a Microsoft "Super" account that would give me Office 365, Xbox Gamepass, and Live Gold under one Subscription...
Thema:

1. gold live sharing with family - Similar Threads - gold live sharing

2. Xbox live gold sharing not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing not working.: I have one account that's logged in on my sons xbox he doesnt use that account but that's the account with xbox live gold and I've set it as my home xbox and he is trying to buy a game with xbox...
  3. xbox live gold on 360 share

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold on 360 share: I have two xbox 360 consoles (one for me, and one for the wife) and we're too broke to upgrade to an xbox one, but I was wondering if we can share one gold account between our two gamer tags? I...
  4. Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games: Hello there, A friend and I were sharing the xbox live gold but when my turn was over and when he paid for the service, I can't play with my GwG games anymore. The system tells me that it seems...
  5. Share Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share Xbox Live Gold: good morning dear community. I have the following problem, I would like to share my xbox live gold with my buddywe have set our consoles "as my home console" He also has my profile access databut...
  6. Family Live Gold Sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Live Gold Sharing: Hi, Recently, I was added to an xbox family by a close relative, and his home xbox is set to a different one than my account. I am not able to access the xbox live gold he uses, even though we...
  7. XBox Live Gold Family Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold Family Sharing: I have 2 Xbox's - 360 and XBX X, Live Gold is my gamertag on the XB1X. I was under the impression that I can make one of the consoles the 'Home' console, however there is no such option on the...
  8. Can share games but live gold with 2 consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can share games but live gold with 2 consoles: Previously my son and I were both on my xbox one, my account is the live gold subscription and I added him as family. He made his own gamertag account and was able to play the games I downloaded...
  9. Xbox Live Gold sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold sharing: I have an Xbox One with Gold and my friend has an Xbox 360, is it possible for me to share my Gold subscription with him? 1db37f43-2601-4729-a77a-372949334aed
  10. how to have xbox live gold membership shared with 2 consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to have xbox live gold membership shared with 2 consoles: we have 2 xbox consoles in our house. Before we bought the 2nd console, we had a live gold membership for 2 years added to the 1st console. Then I got my console. My brother's is the home console...