gold live sharing with family

Discus and support gold live sharing with family in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought a 10 xbox card, put in the code, ok. then I purchased the gold live trial for 1 dollar then I can't share anything with family or find the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by robinhudson, May 15, 2019.

1. robinhudson
    robinhudson Guest

I bought a 10 xbox card, put in the code, ok. then I purchased the gold live trial for 1 dollar then I can't share anything with family or find the free games to play for the month. What's up? What do I do?

:)

robinhudson, May 15, 2019
  2. Vader1010Darth Win User

Xbox sharing

* Merged

* Original title: XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing

How to sign into family sharing of XBox Live Gold on the family home Xbox?
  3. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Famliy Pack

They are releasing a shared Live Gold feature soon to replace the discontinued family pack.
  4. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

xbox live family pack asap

Xbox is planning to release a feature that allows you to share Xbox Live Gold with family members in the future to replace the family plan.
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Creating family accounts with existing Xbox live gold accounts

Hey MsTheGamer290! To share Xbox Live Gold you will want the master account to set the family's Xbox console as their Home Console. This will allow all users that play on that Xbox to utilize Xbox Live Gold features and games owned by the master account.
    For more information on home consoles and Gold sharing, please check out the "Using Xbox Live Gold sharing features on Xbox One" page. Thanks!
  6. Lone Wulf81 Win User

live membership?

that is what i have heard no family gold as its gold sharing one gold for the family
Thema:

1. gold live sharing with family - Similar Threads - gold live sharing

2. Xbox live gold sharing changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing changes: So it seems sharing has changed recently. I have 3 xbox consoles and had no issues using gold with different family accounts until today. How do I set it up to share gold with my family accounts...
  3. Xbox live gold sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing: So, I need some help. I have 2 consoles and I have linked my account onto both consoles. However, only one of my accounts has access to my Gold membership. Do I need to buy a second membership, or...
  4. Sharing xbox live gold with son

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing xbox live gold with son: I currently have xbox live gold on my xbox at my home. My son goes to my moms and has his own xbox to use. Can I share my xbox live gold membership with his xbox console?...
  5. Game pass and live gold sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass and live gold sharing: Hi. Is it possible to share xbox live gold and a game pass in the same household to save me buying both twice? My daughter has an xbox, so does my son. They will both want to play on their own...
  6. Xbox live gold sharing not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing not working: So my friend tried to share his gold with me but it wouldn't work I added his account to my xbox and he added mine to his and we both made it our home xbox on each other's account but It would not...
  7. Sharing an xbox live gold account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing an xbox live gold account: My brother added me to the family plan and made it his home xbox but it still wont share xbox live gold. Can somebody plz help me with how to help share xbox live gold...
  8. Xbox Live Gold sharing not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold sharing not working.: I have Account1 with xbox live gold. He has the xbox set as his home xbox. Account2 doesn’t have xbox live gold. He cannot do anything that requires gold. Even though he is on the xbox with an...
  9. Xbox Gameshare wont share xbox live gold but will share games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gameshare wont share xbox live gold but will share games: Hi so I've had this problem for about a year now and I've finally decided to try fix it. The problem being is that me and my friend are game sharing so his account is my home xbox account and mine...
  10. Xbox live gold sharing doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing doesn’t work: The account that’s set as my home console has gold, but it’s not working. Says I don’t have gold when I try to play on another account. I tried taking the profile off and setting it back again,...