Gold Live vanished

Discus and support Gold Live vanished in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello This weekend there was an automated update of my xbox One. The problem is that we don't have Live Gold anymore and my son lost Fortnite on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by lukasguffroy, Jul 10, 2019.

1. lukasguffroy
    lukasguffroy Guest

Gold Live vanished

Hello

This weekend there was an automated update of my xbox One. The problem is that we don't have Live Gold anymore and my son lost Fortnite on the Xbox. What do I have to do to get everything back?

Thanks

:)

lukasguffroy, Jul 10, 2019
  2. k1nq vendetta Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Spotify Code

Xbox one....when i tap it..it takes me to xbox live gold but since recently it has vanished
  3. lukasguffroy Win User

Gold Live vanished

I've tried it but I can't see the Gold Live in my account.
    Could it be possible that because I bought the Gold Live via internet and not via Microsoft that it expire previously?
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Gold Live vanished

Hello ,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread.
    We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues on your own thread.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Gold Live vanished

Hey there lukasguffroy

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for clarity on what could be happening in your situation.

Sometimes when you are having problems accessing your subscription after renewing, it's best for you to refresh your account's info unto the console by removing and redownloading the profile as outlined in How
    to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One

If it doesn't come up afterwards, or you don't see if in the Order History it would seem likely that you might have purchased the subscription under a different accounts credentials.

As posted by @WPAK
    , if those steps don't work, you might want to contact support to see if they can help determine if you had renewed it on the right account.

Thanks
  6. WPAK Win User

Gold Live vanished

​Hi there,

please double check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services
    to see if the subscription is showing there and make sure you are using the correct account on the console and on the link.

If the subscription shows, try the following steps

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    3. Redownload your profile ​

If these steps fail, then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
Thema:

Gold Live vanished

1. Gold Live vanished - Similar Threads - Gold Live vanished

2. I can not buy xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not buy xbox live gold: I can not buy xbox live gold f1b9f3c6-36c2-436e-a069-5625377db0e3
  3. Xbox Live Gold Conversion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Conversion: Hi all, I’m fairly new to all this so any help is appreciated. I just spent £49.99 on live gold membership and it gave me no choice but to used the ultimate game pass conversion?! Expires in 4...
  4. Xbox live gold membership account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold membership account: I can't get online and play because Microsoft deleted my account but they let me buy a card to get online. .it's [Mod Removed - Profanity]..I want my money back I think I'm done with xbox...
  5. assinatura live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    assinatura live gold: muito tempo sempre quando chega o dia de vencer minha assinatura eu não consigo comprar pelo meu video game, eu sempre tenho que ligar no suporte para alguém desbloquear ontem isso não aconteceu...
  6. fortnite without Xbox live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    fortnite without Xbox live gold: First of all hello and very good. I would like to know or ask if you can only play with fortnite that can be played without the subscription of Xbox Live Gold, I bought an Xbox One to play with my...
  7. Xbox live gold 12 month subscription ended after 4 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold 12 month subscription ended after 4 months: Hi! So my brother bought me the xbox live year pass as a gift on September 7th of 2019. When I set it up a little thing appeared telling me I also had 4 free months of xbox game pass which I...
  8. I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card: I made a microsoft account and redeemed the card but when i got to my 360 and try to sign up and put in the info i get the same error after i put in the password error 80154002 and it says sorry,...
  9. live gold de 12 meses cancelada[12 month live gold canceled]

in XBoX on Consoles
    live gold de 12 meses cancelada[12 month live gold canceled]: Minha assinatura da live gold de 12 meses foi cancelado e estão mem cobrando outra mas ele só vence em outubro o que eu faço. [Translation - My 12 month live gold subscription has been canceled...
  10. Xbox Live Gold status just vanished?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold status just vanished?!: Hi there, I've just signed up for the 1month trial two days ago and I tried do download the free game just now, wouldn't let me, said to clear cache etc. I did that, rebootet, and now I'm not on...