Gold Live vanished

Discus and support Gold Live vanished in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello This weekend there was an automated update of my xbox One. The problem is that we don't have Live Gold anymore and my son lost Fortnite on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by lukasguffroy, Jul 10, 2019.

1. lukasguffroy
    lukasguffroy Guest

Gold Live vanished

Hello

This weekend there was an automated update of my xbox One. The problem is that we don't have Live Gold anymore and my son lost Fortnite on the Xbox. What do I have to do to get everything back?

Thanks

:)

lukasguffroy, Jul 10, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Gold Live vanished

​Hi there,

please double check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services
    to see if the subscription is showing there and make sure you are using the correct account on the console and on the link.

If the subscription shows, try the following steps

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    3. Redownload your profile ​

If these steps fail, then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
  3. Lofty Who Win User

Batman arkham city Harley quinns revenge

4. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Live Gold status just vanished?!

5. MoeMcBane Win User

Well now, today I've tried my other harddrive just to see if that changes anything but it doesn't. The main problem is not that I can't download the game, the issue here is that my subscription for Xbox Live Gold just isn't recognized on my console. It shows
    when I look at my subscriptions on microsoft.com. Considering I just got it 3 days ago that's pretty darn inconvenient. Plus the "Contact Us" page on xbox.com doesn't even let me contact anyone...any ideas people?

Thanks in advance.
  6. MoeMcBane Win User

I was trying to download Dirt onto my 360, which it says is free with Gold this month/now. But if I select it to start downloading it just comes up with Buy Gold Now opions, as if I've lost that status somehow...
Thema:

Gold Live vanished

1. Gold Live vanished - Similar Threads - Gold Live vanished

2. Assinatura da Live Gold [Translate] Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assinatura da Live Gold [Translate] Live Gold Subscription: Olá! Tenho uma conta no meu console Xbox one e tenho uma assinatura da Live Gold que desapareceu após eu ter alterado meu gamertag. Como posso recuperar minha assinatura Live Gold anual? Obrigado....
  3. Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased: I remember buying xbox live gold for £20 now it's twice as expensive 276573aa-449a-447a-ac4b-240aae319ddb
  4. xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold: when i go to buy xbox live gold it says something is wrong on our end waiting a bit might help i waited a day nothing happened 5570ad02-c35a-46cd-b5a8-f121f1693543
  5. xbox live gold purchese

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox live gold purchese: hi im here because i bought xbox live gold with a gift card and it didn't give it to me and i had the right code and everything and then after i bougth that i bought some other thing for my games...
  6. Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold: Merhabalar, Daha 3 gün once kendime xbox one s satin aldim ve kutunun icinden 1'er aylık live gold go game pass üyeliği cikti... Game pass'i aktive ederken bir sorun olmadi ancak live gold'u aktif...
  7. Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold: In Finland, they purchased an annual Gold subscription at XBox one worth 59.90 euros. It turned out that this subscription is valid only in Europe. They didn’t take it back to the store, they said...
  8. Can I play old Xbox 360 games on Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play old Xbox 360 games on Xbox Live Gold: I have an old xbox 360 and Fifa 11. I just signed up for Xbox Live Gold so that I could play online but when I try to connect it says the EA servers are down. Is this a connection error or is this...
  9. Live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live gold: Domingo comprei um cartão gold de três meses, mais não está funcionando. O que eu faço agora ? [Translate] Sunday I bought a three-month gold card, but it's not working. What do I do now?...
  10. Xbox Live Gold status just vanished?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold status just vanished?!: Hi there, I've just signed up for the 1month trial two days ago and I tried do download the free game just now, wouldn't let me, said to clear cache etc. I did that, rebootet, and now I'm not on...