Gold membership being cancel for no reason

Discus and support Gold membership being cancel for no reason in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox gold membership was cancel for no reason. I also did not cancel it. I even have the receipt of paying the gold membership. I only use the gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x3Yosha, Apr 2, 2014.

1. x3Yosha
    x3Yosha Guest

My xbox gold membership was cancel for no reason. I also did not cancel it. I even have the receipt of paying the gold membership. I only use the gold membership for 2 weeks. Gold membership being cancel for no reason :(

:)

x3Yosha, Apr 2, 2014
  2. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    Want to switch from xbox live gold family to just plain xbox live gold one person. HOW????

How do I cancel a Gold Family Pack membership?

For information about how to cancel your membership, see
    Cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

-

Once the membership has been cancelled or run out you can go to a regular Gold membership.

EggsBoxJuan, Apr 2, 2014
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Turn off auto renewal or cancel Xbox LIVE membership

How to turn off auto renewal

It is recommended that you cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership using the option of turning off automatic renewal. If auto renewal is "off", your membership will expire at the end of its current term.

Steps to follow:

1) If you are not already signed in, click Sign In at the upper right hand corner and sign in using your Microsoft account.

2) Proceed to My Account.

3) Click Change next to automatic renewal. Change the setting to OFF

You will be able to continue enjoying all the benefits of Xbox LIVE Gold Membership until your paid membership time expires.

Note:

If you want to cancel or disable your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership immediately, you should contact Xbox support. Use the Request a Call from Support option on the official Xbox Contact Us page. Your account cannot be canceled through chat or email.

If you disable your account immediately, you will lose the time remaining on your membership subscription.

If you are on a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, and you want to cancel before the end of the 2 years, you will be charged an Early Termination Fee and other applicable taxes. Once the two-year agreement period is over, your account will not be renewed automatically.

You can cancel the 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract using the option of self-cancel your subscription on Xbox.com

xboxfelix, Apr 2, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Apr 3, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Want to switch from xbox live gold family to just plain xbox live gold one person. HOW????

How do I cancel a Gold Family Pack membership?

For information about how to cancel your membership, see
    Cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

-

Once the membership has been cancelled or run out you can go to a regular Gold membership.
  7. IansLuck Win User

Xbox LIVE Gold Renewal Question?

Well I'm just concerned about my consecutive years as an Xbox LIVE Gold member. I already have everything else but this settled. Because when I renewed my membership, it canceled my old membership that wasn't being paid for at the time. (Hence, why I renewed
    my membership in the first place.) So it canceled my old membership and created a new Gold membership to take it's place. Since it canceled my old one, will this stop my consecutive year(s) as an Xbox LIVE Gold Member?
  8. BobMcFly247 Win User

Fifa wont play online???

As you appear not being on a gold membership here at the moment, this clearly is the reason as you need an active gold membership to play online multiplayer games.
  9. medium bloke Win User

Xbox Live gold membership cancel auto renewal

Hi! Taken from the support page for cancelling your Xbox LIVE Membership;

"To cancel your membership immediately, please
    contact Xbox Support
    . If you cancel immediately, you lose access to the service for the remainder of your paid subscription period."

Basically if you do this you will immediately stop being a Gold member, and if you have time left of your membership it will be cancelled.
Thema:

1. Gold membership being cancel for no reason - Similar Threads - Gold membership being

2. Xbox Live Gold membership does not being recognized in 360 Xbox games market

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold membership does not being recognized in 360 Xbox games market: Xbox Live Gold membership does not being recognized in 360 Xbox games market. I log in with the right account where i have the Xbox Live Gold membership, but i am not getting the discounts. I can...
  3. My gold membership is not being recognised

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gold membership is not being recognised: Sometimes when i go to start a party chat or play an online game i get a message saying that i need a gold membership permission, which i have only just renewed a few days ago, it wouldn’t let me...
  4. Gold membership isn't being recognised

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold membership isn't being recognised: Hi, bought my daughter an xbox one S sea of theives bundle. We set it up and used the code to buy sea of theives. She installed the game and went to play it but it said we needed a gold membership...
  5. My gold membership is not being recognised

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gold membership is not being recognised: Sometimes when i go to start a party chat or play an online game i get a message saying that i need a gold membership permission, which i have only just renewed a few days ago, it wouldn’t let me...
  6. XBox Live Gold membership not being recognized

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold membership not being recognized: Purchased 3 mo membership (plus 1 free month) to Live Gold 8 days ago. Downloaded Fortnight. Everything had been working fine. Our internet provider was having some issues so when my son was...
  7. Console turns off when starting games; Gold membership not being recognized

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console turns off when starting games; Gold membership not being recognized: HI, I purchased an Xbox One S a week and a half ago. Until yesterday, everything seemed fine. Yesterday, I booted up the Xbox and there was an update. I ran it and then went to download my...
  8. Issue with Gold membership being recognized

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Gold membership being recognized: Hi, I'm a new xbone owner. I've had a 360 for many years, but never had a Live Gold membership before. So the other day just before my xbone arrived, I logged into my account online and signed...
  9. Being on gold membership on the Xbox One but silver on the 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being on gold membership on the Xbox One but silver on the 360.: Recently I got an Xbox One but since then, didn't use my Xbox 360 for a long while. The gold membership ran out quite a while ago and since then I haven't renewed it until yesterday. The only...
  10. Xbox live Gold Membership Auto-Renew still on After Being Turned Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Gold Membership Auto-Renew still on After Being Turned Off: About a year ago, I canceled the automatic-renewal of my Xbox Li.ve Gold membership. I have a distinct memory of doing this because I already did not want to renew that year and thought the credit...