Gold Membership Invalid Redemption Code

Discus and support Gold Membership Invalid Redemption Code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Message received that Gold Membership Code is invalid on XBox 360. Triple checked code and contacted Game who have confirmed validity. Any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Burn Strider, May 29, 2014.

1. Burn Strider
    Burn Strider Guest

Hi Message received that Gold Membership Code is invalid on XBox 360. Triple checked code and contacted Game who have confirmed validity. Any assistance would be very much appreciated. Thanks

:)

Burn Strider, May 29, 2014
  2. candi
    candi Guest
    candi, May 29, 2014
  3. invalid 25 digit code

I just purchased an xbox live gold card from Game Stop. When I try to activate the account, I get an invalid redemption code message.

ScenicHook0877, May 29, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Can you please post the 8 digit code that you got when trying to redeem on the console?

Also, where did you purchase the code and which country do you live in?

onyxishere, May 29, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Can you please post the 8 digit code that you got when trying to redeem on the console?

Also, where did you purchase the code and which country do you live in?
  6. HassanB Win User

Xbox live gold

Hello,

This forum is not a place to request gold membership redemption codes. Please purchase your own cards if you'd like to get a membership to play online with others.
  7. SargonParidius Win User

Getting 30day free trial without billing information needed

Sorry to hear about your situation.

All memberships need to have some type of billing information for the auto renewal of the Gold Live memberships.

If you want to use the code for a free month on a pre-established Gold account, keep in mind, the code will
    only work on Free/Silver accounts. If you try to use it on a Gold account, you will get an Invalid Code error message.
  8. BunnySn1per Win User

Problem redeming code

same issue... 12month gold membership. on the 360 it says it's invalid. on pc, it says that something went wrong - XBOS1005. i chatted with support and confirmed that my code is valid. wack ish...
  9. PhoenixCentral Win User

Reg: xbox 360 Live points

To add to the above post...

I bought my console from US and I am using it in India. Will the code redemption be region based.I am yet to activate my gold membership.
Thema:

1. Gold Membership Invalid Redemption Code - Similar Threads - Gold Membership Invalid

2. Will game pass ruin my gold membership?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will game pass ruin my gold membership?: I currently have about three months of xbox live gold paid, so what happens if i try to do the 3 months of game pass ultimate for $1? Will it screw me over and convert my gold to less time as...
  3. Gold membership account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership account: Can i use the same gold account with my brother and play the same online game on two consoles (xbox 360 and xbox one ) ? 3050c996-335a-4bb9-9c49-a06898262da5
  4. Multiple Gold memberships necessary for family on multiple Xbox Ones?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Gold memberships necessary for family on multiple Xbox Ones?: I'm looking through as much customer support FAQs as I can, but can't seem to find a good answer to this. We currently have a 360 and a One at home, but I'm considering buying a new One X for the...
  5. So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said...: So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said pass does the gold pass get upgraded? ffcb7273-7e53-42c1-98bc-77d01dd244cc
  6. Will a n xbox gold membership card work across contienents ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will a n xbox gold membership card work across contienents ?: Will a gold membership card that is in Europe will work in Asia ? a2e09031-840a-4398-a161-22082dcac6e6
  7. Prepaid Gold membership after upgrade to Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Prepaid Gold membership after upgrade to Ultimate: Hi, I just received promotion from xbox to upgrade to Ultimate for $1. But now I have prepaid Gold membership until 6/21. It seems using the promo will upgrade my gold membership to ultimate. But...
  8. Resetting a Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting a Xbox live gold membership: I bought a new Xbox S to play newer games on and I bought a yearly subscription to Xbox live gold and they had my daughter set it up for me on the new one but she had put it under a new profile in...
  9. NEWLY PURCHASED XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP (12 MONTHS) CODE: "INVALID"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEWLY PURCHASED XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP (12 MONTHS) CODE: "INVALID": Hello! I'm from the Philippines. I recently bought an Xbox Live Gold Membership code for 12 months. I have been trying to redeem it using the console and I always get a response saying that the...
  10. NEWLY PURCHASED XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP (12 MONTHS) CODE: "INVALID"

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEWLY PURCHASED XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP (12 MONTHS) CODE: "INVALID": Hello! I'm from the Philippines. I recently bought an Xbox Live Gold Membership code for 12 months. I have been trying to redeem it using the console and I always get a response saying that the...