Gold membership not showing up on dashboard

Discus and support Gold membership not showing up on dashboard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a 12 month Gold membership purchased with a credit card. I have all the features of gold (purchasing some games for free), but when I sign into... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by firesalamander8, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Gold membership not showing up on dashboard

I have a 12 month Gold membership purchased with a credit card. I have all the features of gold (purchasing some games for free), but when I sign into my Xbox, the featured area does not show the deals with gold. When my friend who has gold signs in on my
    Xbox, the deals with gold section is there, but when I sign in with my account, it is not. How do I get this to show up on my dashboard?

:)

firesalamander8, Apr 2, 2015
  2. PBREESE
    PBREESE Guest
    Xbox live not showing on my xbxo

my gold membership not showing up on my console.

PBREESE, Apr 2, 2015
  3. Gold membership not showing up

Heya!

Were you using Gold on this account or another account?

If you check your
    subscriptions page
    do you see anything listed?

You can also check your
    commerce page
    for info about redeemed codes or subscriptions.

Post back and let us know!

Mister Getafix, Apr 2, 2015
  4. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest

I have found that many times, after I have gone to a certain area on the ONE, that whatever I was looking at will then show up on the dash. Try just going to the games with gold section, you may find that once you have done that, it will show up on your
    dash.

oOUTSIDERo62, Apr 3, 2015
  5. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

I have found that many times, after I have gone to a certain area on the ONE, that whatever I was looking at will then show up on the dash. Try just going to the games with gold section, you may find that once you have done that, it will show up on your
    dash.
  6. Vdeathrow93 Win User

$40 DEAL FOR 12 MONTH GOLD MEMEMBERSHIP

Deals on the dashboard kind of show up randomly. It may show back up if you wait or another deal may show up...By the way, I'm pretty sure you cannot buy gold membership with microsoft points. You need to have a credit card hooked up to your account.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Just bought Xbox LIVE GOLD but still says i'm Xbox live SILVER..

Shortah, it can take a while for a gold membership to populate your account. If it is still showing as silver you can speed up the process by going to System Settings on the dashboard. Then Network. Run a connection test and when it completes and you
    sign back in you should show as gold.
  8. Mister Getafix Win User

Gold membership not showing up

yes I was using gold on my only account it just disappeared and was trying to invite me to get gold when I already bought a 12 month membership redeemed just weeks ago. I put my 14 day trial that came my Xbox one s bundle in code to see if it would do and
    it let me do it as if I don’t already have a membership please fix this I payed 60 dollars for my 12 month membership
    In this case, reach out to the
    chat team
    to look into why the subscription has changed. They will have the proper tools to assist with billing.
  9. SealingBear188 Win User

Gold membership not showing up

Heya!

Were you using Gold on this account or another account?

If you check your
    subscriptions page
    do you see anything listed? I

You can also check your
    commerce page
    for info about redeemed codes or subscriptions.

Post back and let us know!
Thema:

1. Gold membership not showing up on dashboard - Similar Threads - Gold membership showing

2. Xbox Live Gold Membership not showing on account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Membership not showing on account: I received a confirmation email that my Xbox live Gold membership was renewed successfully, however when i log into my account (with that email address) there's no record of the subscription. When...
  3. Why aren't my years showing up on my profile? I have Xbox Live gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't my years showing up on my profile? I have Xbox Live gold Membership: I recently noticed that the years are not showing up on my profile even though I have gold membership. All my settings are set to be viewable to everyone, with no restrictions. Can anyone help me...
  4. Gold membership not showing on account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership not showing on account: Hi, I used a Gold 14 day code tonight I wanted to use up before renewing my yearly sub. Went to Games with Gold and got Call of Cthulhu, tried to get SW Battlefront but it's asking for the £8.99...
  5. Returned Xbox 1s, Microsoft fixed it, now my gold live membership won’t show up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returned Xbox 1s, Microsoft fixed it, now my gold live membership won’t show up: We had to return my xbox one s due to a power supply issue or something. Microsoft returned the machine after repairing it, but now we cant recver our xbox gold live membership which is paid for...
  6. XBL Rewards not showing Gold Membership

in XBoX Rewards
    XBL Rewards not showing Gold Membership: Just extended my Gold with a 3 month non-prepaid, setup the auto renew and it still won’t show in Rewards. It never shows me a as a Gold subscription in Rewards since I’ve signed up for the...
  7. Xbox live gold membership not showing up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold membership not showing up: I got an xbox live gold membership for 2 years and im in an xbox one family and my dad and mom both say they have xbox gold live but my account says i dont but shouldnt the membership go...
  8. Gold membership not showing up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership not showing up: my 12 month gold membership just went away and I’ve only had it a month and it says I need one b090c414-3909-474d-aaa7-ccfaf6f31881
  9. Redeemed 2 gold membership inserts. Not showing up...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed 2 gold membership inserts. Not showing up...: Hello. My prepaid 3M gold expired last month. I just redeemed a 2 day and a 14 day code from an insert. This is one of the cards. After i entered the code in via the store, it said it was...
  10. Xbox gold membership not showing on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold membership not showing on console: I recently purchased xbox live gold membership on-line, but my console is not recognizing that I am a gold member. Is there a secret to getting it to show up on my console? We are unable to play...