Gold Membership

Discus and support Gold Membership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to redeem a code and i haven't used it yet so i put it in and it says doesn't work when everything i put in is the same way as the card... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pistol XI, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Pistol XI
    Pistol XI Guest

Gold Membership

I'm trying to redeem a code and i haven't used it yet so i put it in and it says doesn't work when everything i put in is the same way as the card shows and i just brought a controller it came with a game pass and gold the pass works but the gold doesn't

Great job microsoft

:)

Pistol XI, Oct 6, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Will remaining Live Gold Trial days be added to a new gold subscription and can I get Reward points with a trial?

no trials do not stack

nor do they add time to gold memberships

as gold memberships overwrite trial memberships to give you the full gold membership
  3. medium bloke Win User

Free vault EA Access doesn't work with a trial gold membership

Trial memberships are not proper memberships, and cannot be used for things such as Games with Gold, as well as Vault Games. Only paid Gold Memberships will give you the full features of Gold Membership.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Although I have a XBOX Live Gold when I try to purchase NBA 2K16 it asks me to make a new subscription

The free month with gold membership is a trial period and doesn't offers all the privileges of the paid gold membership. I suggest you to purchase xbox live gold membership to enjoy the full privileges of this membership.

For further info:

www.xbox.com/.../gold
  5. Gavin (PyroANTIC) Win User

youtube app. question

Gold Membership is the old requirement to use YouTube on the Xbox. Gold Membership is also a requirement for all apps, but some, such as Netflix, will also require a subscription with them.

You don't actually need a 12-Month Gold Membership, any Gold Membership will do, and you can use apps like YouTube during the membership.
  6. ngocphi Win User

48 hour trial error.

again you need a gold membership

48hour trials only give temporary gold membership

if you want party and full membership options you will need gold
Thema:

Gold Membership

1. Gold Membership - Similar Threads - Gold Membership

2. NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time?: Ok guys please help. I use to be a BIG gamer like 7 years ago. I remember getting a 1 month gold membership for free for first timers. Is that still true now?? If so please help me to get it. Im...
  3. Redeemed an Xbox Live Gold gift card but my membership doesnt seem to have been updated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed an Xbox Live Gold gift card but my membership doesnt seem to have been updated: So basically, my Xbox Live membership soon ends and I wanted to extend it, so I proceeded to gift a card to myself (12 months long). I even redeemed it on my Xbox but my actual membership still...
  4. Xbox One - Gold Membership trials no longer working on the Xbox360 emulator.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Gold Membership trials no longer working on the Xbox360 emulator.: Hi All, Ran into some sort of a strange problem this week, i have had a couple of Xbox Live codes spare for a while, and decided to use one on an old account so i could play online with some old...
  5. xbox one ゴールドメンバーシップ 二重契約 [Translation - xbox one Gold Membership Double Contract]

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one ゴールドメンバーシップ 二重契約 [Translation - xbox one Gold Membership Double Contract]: 一台のxbox one のゲーマータグ1と2で、誤ってそれぞれ同日にゴールドに 入してしてしまいました。1つは3ヶ月、もう一つは1ヶ月です。自動的に合算されて4ヶ月分になるのでしょうか?あるいは重なった1ヶ月は ダになってしまうのでしょうか? _____ [Translation - I accidentally joined Gold on the same day with one...
  6. The 2 free games that I get in August with my Xbox live gold membership is only appearing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The 2 free games that I get in August with my Xbox live gold membership is only appearing...: I need to know why this is because i pay good money every month to get 2-3 optional free games. 0d18b438-be18-4c41-9046-50c6f183e46a
  7. Xbox 360 Live Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Live Gold Membership: Good day all, does any one have a problem when purchasing xbox 360 gold membership ? for almost 3 days I tried to purchase gold membership either from the console or the site but it is refused...
  8. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...: Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7
  9. Xbox Live gold membership.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live gold membership.: I renewed my xbox live gold membership on june 16 and my son accidentally cancelled it tody...is there a way to get the remainder of my months subscription back? 6d4e6dd4-27f3-4dd9-81cc-b14d0c48f6f2
  10. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...