Gold memberships store page ERROR

Discus and support Gold memberships store page ERROR in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I am having problems accessing the goldmember page. Plus its spring season and i cant seem to buy any gold memberships package. Not even the 1... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by XHibariXAuA, Apr 17, 2019.

1. XHibariXAuA
    XHibariXAuA Guest

Hi

I am having problems accessing the goldmember page. Plus its spring season and i cant seem to buy any gold memberships package. Not even the 1 dollar package.

It keeps saying:

Try that again

Page could not be loaded, please try again later.

Code: 0x80131500

CV: VvzXGBestkizU2Ki.

Please help me.

Xbox/Microsoft support???????

:)

XHibariXAuA, Apr 17, 2019
  2. JoelHansen Win User

Hi!

I found some good information here :

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/error-code-0x80131500/a0181d92-6df5-4266-ab58-f646e6e301a3
  3. XHibariXAuA Win User

Thanks for the fast support. The issue the xbox store update. I updated and it worked.
  4. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

if this is happening on the Xbox One console then please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Also be sure to try and see what happens on xbox.com or Xbox app.

If the problem also happens there then be sure to double check all payment and address related information at
    http://account.microsoft.com

If that doesn't help then it might be best to contact Xbox Support via Phone at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

Season Pass Inaccessible

those gold trials are not the same as gold membership/subscriptions, you still need a valid gold membership/subscription to access the store you are still showing as a silver/free member.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Games with Gold deals

Thema:

1. Gold memberships store page ERROR - Similar Threads - Gold memberships store

2. Game Pass Ultimate for £1 stacking on my Gold membership. Email saying I only get the 1st...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate for £1 stacking on my Gold membership. Email saying I only get the 1st...: My brother and I were told that if we get Game Pass Ultimate for £1 we would have it until our Xbox Live Gold memberships expire and that one month would be added to our memberships, but my...
  3. 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?: Every year I have saved my points to get the 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership. I always have that set as my goal and I was just looking and noticing that it's not there. Did they take this away?...
  4. Can i Transfer or share my Xbox Gold Membership with another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i Transfer or share my Xbox Gold Membership with another account: I recently bought a 1 year Xbox gold membership, but I have now signed up for Xbox Game Pass which comes with an gold membership included, is there a way I can transfer my current gold membership...
  5. Unable to share my Xbox live gold membership in my household

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to share my Xbox live gold membership in my household: When i went to go play my xbox the xbox live gold said it did not work so i went to my brothers xbox and reset the game share so i got gold and after i was done playing my xbox i turned it off and...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is missing Live Gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is missing Live Gold membership: I have a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership, which is supposed to include Xbox Live Gold, but i does not. I can't find anywhere to upgrade or change this either. (I must honestly say I hate...
  7. NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time?: Ok guys please help. I use to be a BIG gamer like 7 years ago. I remember getting a 1 month gold membership for free for first timers. Is that still true now?? If so please help me to get it. Im...
  8. Xbox 12 month gold memberships online store for South Africa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 12 month gold memberships online store for South Africa: I live in South Africa, I own an Xbox 360, and the only gold membership option I can choose on my Xbox and on the online store is a one month subscription at R159 a month or approximately $11....
  9. Purchased GTA5 from store using Gold Membership but game not installing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased GTA5 from store using Gold Membership but game not installing!: hi I purchased GTA 5 n Mortall Kombat from the store couple of days back. Though Mortal Kombat works fine, GTA5 is not installing and pops up a window which says " To complete the installation,...
  10. Xbox account and store not recognizing my gold membership! Help needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account and store not recognizing my gold membership! Help needed: So after unsuccessfully trying to download the evolved beta for 2 days, I finally figured out what the problem is but i dont know how to solve it. My xbox account isn't recognizing that i have a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error page xbox live gold