Gold not showing As Active

Discus and support Gold not showing As Active in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; On the my account shows as having Xbox Live Gold on everything even when I see subscriptions on the account on the device. Despite this, my xbox will... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheSpicyest1, May 21, 2019.

1. TheSpicyest1
    TheSpicyest1 Guest

On the my account shows as having Xbox Live Gold on everything even when I see subscriptions on the account on the device. Despite this, my xbox will not allow me to perform any actions that require gold as it thinks I don’t have it. Does anyone know how
    to fix it?

:)

TheSpicyest1, May 21, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

I would also make sure that whoever has the subscription is designated as the home xbox console. To do that just follow the steps here
  3. Smwutches Win User

Try signing out and then back in. If that doesn't work, try a hard reset (hold the power button down until it turns off, unplug, plug it back in, then turn it back on). Sometimes it just needs to resync.
  4. Pandasaur cx Win User

Borderlands is Free, but I can't download it

On the forums, it shows that you do not have gold activated.
  5. Smwutches Win User

XBOX LIVE TENURE PROBLEM

I'm not sure if the tenure has to actively be showing or not.

You are showing as gold now though btw.
  6. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Xbox live gold not working

Does http://commerce.microsoft.com show an active subscription on your account? That website will show you all active Gold subscriptions and purchases you've made through Microsoft.
Thema:

1. Gold not showing As Active - Similar Threads - Gold showing Active

2. Deals with Gold show no discount

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deals with Gold show no discount: Hi, most of the games offered at Deals with Gold have no discount. Only Tomb Raider and GTA stuff. That's in the german store, so I changed to the US store and it's the same there but without...
  3. Games previously obtained from Games with Gold showing as not owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games previously obtained from Games with Gold showing as not owned: Two games, Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime and Slime Rancher. I thought I was crazy at first. The games don't show up in my order history. However, my achievements tell the story. Slime Rancher...
  4. I got xbox live gold but it doesn't show up

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got xbox live gold but it doesn't show up: I had a xbox live gold 14-day trial and redeemed it. But somehow I can use it when I am on my xbox one but when I go to the microsoft subscriptions website or to my xbox 360 it says I don't own...
  5. I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it: the game is for honor and i spent money on in game currency and now i just cant play it. it seems to have dissipated out of my library i even checked my order history to make sure...
  6. Bought Xbox live gold after it had expired. Account shows it was purchased, but on xbox,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Xbox live gold after it had expired. Account shows it was purchased, but on xbox,...: Not sure what the issue is. I've tried signing in and out, removing and re-adding account, hard rebooting, and "clearing the xbox's cache" (info below). I've tried this twice. Press and hold...
  7. In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription: On the main page of discounts, live gold subscriptions show a 75 percent discount on the game - DmC Devil May Cry, but when you switch to the game itself it does not show this discount and when...
  8. Returned Xbox 1s, Microsoft fixed it, now my gold live membership won’t show up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returned Xbox 1s, Microsoft fixed it, now my gold live membership won’t show up: We had to return my xbox one s due to a power supply issue or something. Microsoft returned the machine after repairing it, but now we cant recver our xbox gold live membership which is paid for...
  9. Games with Gold aren't showing up as free despite active Gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games with Gold aren't showing up as free despite active Gold subscription: I purchased a 12-month Xbox Live Gold card and entered the code today (April 30, 2015), in order to be eligible to download the two games with gold (Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and Army of...
  10. Purchases XBox Live Gold today. It shows the active subscriptions on my account but won’t ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchases XBox Live Gold today. It shows the active subscriptions on my account but won’t ...: Purchased XBox Live Gold today. It shows active subscription on my account but won’t let me connect online for any games. I checked security settings and it is set to adult with no restrictions...