Gold not showing As Active

Discus and support Gold not showing As Active in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; On the my account shows as having Xbox Live Gold on everything even when I see subscriptions on the account on the device. Despite this, my xbox will... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheSpicyest1, May 21, 2019.

1. TheSpicyest1
    TheSpicyest1 Guest

On the my account shows as having Xbox Live Gold on everything even when I see subscriptions on the account on the device. Despite this, my xbox will not allow me to perform any actions that require gold as it thinks I don’t have it. Does anyone know how
    to fix it?

:)

TheSpicyest1, May 21, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

I would also make sure that whoever has the subscription is designated as the home xbox console. To do that just follow the steps here
  3. Smwutches Win User

Try signing out and then back in. If that doesn't work, try a hard reset (hold the power button down until it turns off, unplug, plug it back in, then turn it back on). Sometimes it just needs to resync.
  4. Pandasaur cx Win User

Borderlands is Free, but I can't download it

On the forums, it shows that you do not have gold activated.
  5. Smwutches Win User

XBOX LIVE TENURE PROBLEM

I'm not sure if the tenure has to actively be showing or not.

You are showing as gold now though btw.
  6. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Xbox live gold not working

Does http://commerce.microsoft.com show an active subscription on your account? That website will show you all active Gold subscriptions and purchases you've made through Microsoft.
Thema:

1. Gold not showing As Active - Similar Threads - Gold showing Active

2. Games with Gold Download Not Working/Showing Up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold Download Not Working/Showing Up: When it was available through Games with Gold, I downloaded the original Destroy All Humans Xbox title and had it listed under games I owned. Recently, I went to play it and was able to, but the...
  3. Xbox games with gold not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games with gold not showing up: on my Xbox account (ultimate) i show 80+ games with gold. On my son's account(ultimate) it shows 3. Why does he not have access to the same games I do? No age restrictions on his account, and his...
  4. 14-day free Live Gold trial is not showing up anywhere on my account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    14-day free Live Gold trial is not showing up anywhere on my account.: Hi, all. I just purchased a brand new console that came with a free month of the Game Pass and a 14-day free trial for the Gold membership. The Game Pass is showing up under my "Services and...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Membership not showing on account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Membership not showing on account: I received a confirmation email that my Xbox live Gold membership was renewed successfully, however when i log into my account (with that email address) there's no record of the subscription. When...
  6. Why aren't my years showing up on my profile? I have Xbox Live gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't my years showing up on my profile? I have Xbox Live gold Membership: I recently noticed that the years are not showing up on my profile even though I have gold membership. All my settings are set to be viewable to everyone, with no restrictions. Can anyone help me...
  7. Gold membership not showing on account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership not showing on account: Hi, I used a Gold 14 day code tonight I wanted to use up before renewing my yearly sub. Went to Games with Gold and got Call of Cthulhu, tried to get SW Battlefront but it's asking for the £8.99...
  8. Games with gold “full library” only shows Xbox one games and not xbox 360 games. I love the...

in XboX Insiders
    Games with gold “full library” only shows Xbox one games and not xbox 360 games. I love the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/II-Greeny-II [link] [comments]
  9. Games with Gold aren't showing up as free despite active Gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games with Gold aren't showing up as free despite active Gold subscription: I purchased a 12-month Xbox Live Gold card and entered the code today (April 30, 2015), in order to be eligible to download the two games with gold (Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and Army of...
  10. Purchases XBox Live Gold today. It shows the active subscriptions on my account but won’t ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchases XBox Live Gold today. It shows the active subscriptions on my account but won’t ...: Purchased XBox Live Gold today. It shows active subscription on my account but won’t let me connect online for any games. I checked security settings and it is set to adult with no restrictions...