Gold price promotion

Discus and support Gold price promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello. I spoke to a rep yesterday and he told me i would be able to get 6 months of gold for the 23.99 I originally paid for but my account was hacked... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AndresManzo, Feb 7, 2019.

1. AndresManzo
    AndresManzo Guest

Gold price promotion

Hello. I spoke to a rep yesterday and he told me i would be able to get 6 months of gold for the 23.99 I originally paid for but my account was hacked and they cancelled that membership. My reference number is
    [Mod Removed: PI]

:)

AndresManzo, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold membership

Also, $10 a month is the standard price of 1 month of gold. If you purchase a promotion, you'll get the promotion price and then when it renews, it renews at the regular price.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Gold price promotion

Reference numbers are only used by phone and chat support and should not be posted in the forums. You would need to continue working with support for this issue.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox live gold DISTRESS

Good day

That promotion is for new users of Xbox Gold. If you used Gold before you wont be able to purchase it at that price.
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Ambiguous Promotion leads to disappointed Children

Thanks for reaching out, ThirtiethNewt30!

Apologies for any confusion there; to clarify further, that promotional price would be for users who do not currently have an Xbox Live Gold membership - if you already have an active Xbox Live Gold membership, you would not be eligible for that promotional
    price, I'm afraid.

Be sure to keep an eye out for any other promotions/deals you may be able to take advantage of!
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Missed the promotion window for Madden 16".

Oh no! Very sorry to hear. Unfortunately we're unable to adjust prices or honor prices for promotions that have expired, but be sure to keep an eye out for future deals with gold!
Thema:

Gold price promotion

1. Gold price promotion - Similar Threads - Gold price promotion

2. Games with Gold charging full price

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold charging full price: I've got a year long subscription to Xbox Live, and I have a valid payment method. I wanted to get the original Battlefront 2 today, but it wants me to pay $10.00, when it's supposed to be free....
  3. Wrong price on Far Cry New Dawn, deals with gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wrong price on Far Cry New Dawn, deals with gold.: When i log in on pc or xbox to buy Far Cry New Dawn it shows the ordinary price, not the sale price. This seems to happen only in sweden? New dawn deluxe shows the correct price, but i want only...
  4. Suspension of comms = xbox live gold reduced price?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension of comms = xbox live gold reduced price?: We just subscribed to xbox gold, and recieved a suspension on the same day. What have others done in this situation? d1984ffb-7971-43d5-b471-2aa2296ce472
  5. I have been charged full price for a month of xbox live gold but have not been given access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged full price for a month of xbox live gold but have not been given access...: Prior to that I had no money on my credit card for the payment, so there are two orders in my order history now one is "failed" for and is displayed as gold access payment, the latest one, where...
  6. Xbox live gold prices in Turkey

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold prices in Turkey: Hello there. about 1 week on live gold membership prices in Turkey I told all communication channels that the most expensive prices in the world. One year subscription 82.57 $ usd. In Turkey 1...
  7. Paying full price for your Free Games with Gold Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paying full price for your Free Games with Gold Game?: I recently just noticed in my Email that i received billing info saying the Free Game with Gold i selected on 1/5/2018 from my Xbox 360 set for download on Xbox One when i sign into One, i was...
  8. I bought a game with gold and i paid full price

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a game with gold and i paid full price: I just bought Battlefield1 because it was on the games with gold program (gold membership active) and xbox just took 59.78$CAD into my paypal account so i wanted to know if somebody just had the...
  9. Unable to purchase Live Gold at promotional price

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase Live Gold at promotional price: I've been on the chat line to the support team to try and resolve this and they've asked me to contact the Promotion team via this forum. I'm trying to renew a lapsed Live Gold membership and it...
  10. Gold promotional price of $4.50 for Battlefield 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold promotional price of $4.50 for Battlefield 4: I purchased Battlefield 4 for the Xbox One at the gold promotional price of $4.50. The game downloaded on my console but it is telling me that I don't have the rights to play the game. I thought...